Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"

>Chad eats the same food as everyone else, doesn't follow any R*ddit guide to "increase test"
>still is Chad, 100x manlier and 1000x more attractive than you
>b-but muh soy muh phytoestrogens

Face it Sup Forums, it's either ALPHA GENETICS or BETA RESULTS.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Co2iH44ug
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. Chad works out for fun, and has an ego so large he doesn't hesitate in any situation.

Society is so safe that Chad never has a chance to take any real "risks" to life so they keep breeding.

Put a Chad in the wild and they die quickly. They take big chances, break a bone or some shit and die.

Lies. Actual fit Chads are super autistic about diet. I've seen them reject alcohol/fast food and eat calorie-counted protein heavy meals while their skinnyfat friends gorge on pizza and beer.
Chad genetics give an advantage obviously, but the fact that they're well-adjusted and have strong will is what really defines them.

God, that manlette needs to just walk away. Clearly his buddy there is not just a Chad but he's fucking tall and the manlette is especially short. He needs to go find a bunch of betas so he can be the Chad of that group. At least in that way hell pull any grils that see him as the best option of the bunch.

That burrito on the right needs to go fawn over her own kind and leave white Chad to the white girls to create more Chads.

The higher their IQ the more likely they're on gear, too

I have capped shoulders so a lot of guys will start talking to me about gear. If there's a high IQ narcissistic chad he's 9/10 on something to maximize his success

That Chad probably just keeps him around to feel better about himself and boost his ego, just like pretty girls do with their uglier friends. They really are ego addicts deep down.

At least post the webm

A study found that the daily serving of soy in soy milk formula for infants contains enough estrogen that it is the same amount as if you were giving your baby 5 birth control pills a day.

Your forgetting environmental factors like that which fucked them up before they had control of their life.

Soy found in literally everything their mother used (water, processed food, fast food, soap) before they were born even fucked them up.

The natural testosterone levels for your entire life are decided the first two weeks of fetal development. The male traits are started by testosterone in the mother's body giving the signal to start and sets the amount. Strong cheek bones and a deep voice are traits that give people a sense you are not trustworthy. It is instinct because it is a physical sign you received too much testosterone while developing.

There are some men out there with the genes of a alpha Chad that should have had a chiseled jaw and muscle gain with little effort, who were shot down to average by their mom's intake of estrogen.

True

This. I am fairly fit and I pay attention to my diet. Although I am also a high-functioning alcoholic so there are limits.

No, bro, there just aren't much pretty people so
chances are that people around them are that
people are them will be uglier than them.

That fucking manlet looks like he has a appendectomy scar being obscured by bad body hair and frumpy looking muscles.

the real question is why do you bother working out when you're that short, you still look less as intimidating as a 12 year old. God I feel sorry for him.

This. If you are a manlette just fucking do penile exercises or get dick surgery and most importantly get fucking rich or die trying.

I hope he is simply too young.

INB4 that newer pic of him looking like shit and balding

it's true, I'm super black pilled about it all

I go to the gym anyway just to remain healthy and to stay in shape I can't stand being a fat fuck

This is true. Modern society, and civilization in general, select for traits that would get you offed pretty quick in the wild.

This is true. It takes a decent amount of will to maintain a good diet, but most people are just super lazy. I'm only not chad mode anymore due fucked up joints.

to be fair that guy is really short AND really ugly, not all of us manlets are made the same

That guy is a roided out soiboi.. he looks obsessed and female-tier intellect, it's better to be smart, healthy and know how to kill a man, I'm not a slave to my base desires, if women are so utterly debased to an breed endless disgust so be it, nature has a way of torturing these people

that girl has hams for arms and no tits, also enjoying the manlet

what the fuck is going on with this niggers back?
Hes grown wings and is about to fly away

>Chad has things easier than me so I'm not going to take any responsibility for how I look
Nice coping mechanism.

> she basically never takes her eyes off Chad

lmao how can manlets STILL be on suicide watch, how are there any left?

Guy in open is balding and lost all his mass after quiting steroids.
Not saying he isn't a beast but he fuck ed his body and hormones.

Some on /fit/ say he raided wrong but I wonder if there even is a right way

>I'm only not chad mode anymore due fucked up joints.
Weakest excuse ever. Swimming doesn't stress your joints so there is no reason why you can't stay ultra fit by swimming.

Checked and based

Lmao he is probably 5'4 and they are 6'1

Sadly, some of them STILL haven't learned.

There's no natural selection in modern civilization. For natural selection to work, the weak need to die off and never pass on their genes. It's a "discard" system. This is not what is currently happening.
In modern civilization, Ugly Joe gets a plain wife and has some kids, while Chad chooses a childless life of hedonism and never passes on his bloodline.
This is why Social Darwinism is retarded.

Never swam much, but i try it. I just can't lift as hard as i used to.

Holy shit just noticed his half chub for the first time in all the times I've watched this
Shamefur dispray

Chads dick looking pretty stole, no homo of course

The biggest mistake men make is assuming that women are attracted to men the same way men are attracted to women.
That is completely BULLSHIT. Women only have eyes for the upper 20% of men. Even fat and ugly women DEMAND Chad. To assume that they would be fine with an "average" guy is cope. Average guys are subhuman-tier to women.

Spoken like a true beta cuck

when i see guys that ripped i think unemployed insecure meathead

>Put a Chad in the wild and they die quickly. They take big chances, break a bone or some shit and die.

This is something you can see happen with your own eyes if you watch the History channel series "Alone". They put people out alone in the wilderness and they have to survive with a small list of items. Thye have to get their own food from the land in whatever way they can. Every season they have someone pushing too hard and hurting themselves or someone just over doing it and using up all of their energy. The ones that take it easy, only take chances with a high upside, usually end up winning.

Modern Chads never seem to survive out of a group where their charisma and leadership are useful. That being said, in a group they obviously win out.

>rand takes the right stance on nearly every position
>always ignored because he's shorter than children
this world is too cruel

this is how a real alpha handles the carls jr. photoshoot

That guy on the left's going to have back problems.

That dude is 5'9"
Those chicks have to be at least 6' or have massive heels.
I know for a fact that it's just sour grapes after he turned them down, though.

help

savage

haha plebbit*rs

Good to know that at least some people on Sup Forums have taken the blackpill

>I wonder if there even is a right way
You need to be a millionaire basically and pay for the top quality shit. Then pay a doctor or someone educated to help you determine what is right for your body. Soon you will get amazing results but the downside is you need to keep up the drug use and adjust it constantly for the rest of your life or you will crash. These crashes and dependence can be negated by higher quality steroids but that requires lots of money. Which is why many wealthy people are in great shape. They can pay for it. Of course I think you should only strive to be the best natty build you can be since in the wild you won't have drugs and we are only one global crisis away from descending back to being apes.

Hang in there manlets. Bionic limb extensions will be a thing soon enough. And gene editing will ensure your offspring don't suffer the same indignities that you have.

The website you got his height from is probably misinformed

You can have alpha genetics and still end up a retarded soyboy, OP. I've seen it first-hand.

Even the best genetics can't outpace a shitty diet, sloth, and a basement-dweller gamer lifestyle.

Why does the manlet have bitch tits?

i bet that slut wasnt even being cruel, she just wanted herself in the pic like a typical attention whore

no pillow?

True, bodybuilding is for faggots.
And he still looks like shit, and his IQ is probably 75. Bitch mentality.

I'm convinced that every single yellow fever faggot on Sup Forums is a manlet who's just looking for a race of women that is generally shorter than him. I cannot comprehend the attraction to gook women otherwise. They range from rat-like goblins to obviously plastic freaks.

Anyone else here know my pain?
>Work out every other day, 6'1, muscular and society thinks I'm good looking but my self control for diet is hard and I am not cut because I eat too much
>6'1
>190 pounds
I AM ON DAY TWO OF A DECENT DIET THOUGH.

>Good to know that some people have given up hope
You sure do sound like a jew lad

Been looking for that flag for my collection. Thanks, I now have all South American flags.

You are basically right.

Why are they doing leg-lifts in a survival situation?

they are at least a foot taller than him

Why would you want to be cut? Why are you larping as a bitch?
>MUH BOHDUH IMUHJJ!!!

hold your tongue there, lad, I'm 6'1 and have a Chinese girlfriend who is in pharm school who is 5'11.

I love her so but she wants to move to Massachusettes and I hear it's expensive there ;-; if only I could make a ton of money in a little time, I love her with all my fuckin might and don't want to lose her.

eternal body language

Haha you love her that's so gay

here the video with sound, it's actually really funny if you haven't seen it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9Co2iH44ug

Your looks are determined by your genetics. Your attractiveness is determined at birth.

bingo. real men with either studying at university or in a career don't have time for this level of weight lifting. this requires unemployed tier time and steroids ... over compensating for no/shit job, low IQ, no $

You can be anything you want on the internet. I don't buy it, little guy.

You should respect them. If you hate on the highest achievers and best looking you are no better than a crab in a bucket. Be their friend and you'll get a piece of the action.

With every fiber of my being, I apologize you never felt anything for anyone as I have. True care for someone is painful and great at the same time.

>Chinese gf
What are you doing on Sup Forums soyboy?

What height is this? 5'5? Also why does he have such a weird chest?

That's not true, it's also men with small penises.