Post yfw you're a democrat and memo is finally released

Post yfw you're a democrat and memo is finally released

I was never a democrat or a liberal. I was “alt right” well before I ever went on Sup Forums. Basically since I was 14 I innately hated liberalism and all it implied.

retard

Fuck off, Howard Chang. Kill yourself.

Delet this

>mfw the memo is released and it's nothing but another meaningless LARP like pizzagate that everyone forgets about a week later and Sup Forums looks retarded

As a liberal, I now hate my beliefs and am joining the other side. I am a real liberal and not pretending. All of you liberals should do this too.
Also, I am black. For real.

>I don't get it, I need Steven Colbert to explain what is happening here. Drumf has probably done something corrupt again.

>He's still in denail
>B-but CNN said Drumpf had a 1% chance of winning :(((

mfw

>muh memo
Yeah, it's going to change everything just like the 28 9/11 pages. You all are so clueless

>muh memo

Even as a NatSoc this is a bad meme

>So the republicans are releasing the memo in the name of transparency
*audience starts cheering wildly*
>NO, NO, STOP CLAPPING, IT'S BAD

Could be nothing. But seeing the state of the media and Dems in absolute damage control makes me think we have legit happening on our hands.

me on the right

so you're not a libertarian

Trump knows who did 9/11.
His friends died.

He is going to
FUCK
YOUR
SHIT
UP
BIGLY
NO JOKE

No one gives a crap about your cunting memo, Skinheads.

Here's what'll happen: it will literally get a day or two of page 3 coverage and not a minute more. You know, after whatever stupid shit Donald Pussy says in front of Congress tomorrow.

80% of the country doesn't listen to Hannity. Did you forget we control the media, babydicks?

We don't have to day shit about your fucking memo except to laugh it off as another pantshitter conspiracy. A deflection from very REAL (giggle) Russian collusion. And I've got bad news: Facebook and Twitter won't LET you circulate fake news anymore like they did in 2016.

Our strategy is fucking WORKING.

We literally just need to keep our media saying Trump and Russia in the same sentence for the next nine months and we will own Congress. Then we can clear the White House and make Nancy Pelosi President.

Remember Benghazi(!!!) and BUT HER EMAILS? Yeah.

We've stolen your own weapons and we'll use them to destroy the last Republican President and Congressional majority you'll see in your lifetime.

This didn't have to hurt so bad.

You should have just let her win.

They're already doing that. Go to any news site that allows comments and they are already making up conspiracies about how the Repubs created the memo

What if it literally didn’t have that many days... what if we just take out literally and it means the same thing you. Fucking pseudo intellectual poser. Keep adding syllables dumb dumb

mah memo

same old shit from you people every day

Nice plebbit spacing faggot.

Everything in the memo is already known
I dont see why anyone would still care whether or not the "information" becomes public now.

Excuse me but what do you mean by "you people"...?

>DRUMPF ALWAYS WINS

IT ISN'T FAIR.
IT WAS HER TURN.
FUCKING RUSSIANS.
FUCKING POKEMON-GO.

now THIS is the attitude I like to see: raw, real, craven. The only question is who are you really trying to convince?

>reddit spacing

Lmfao kill yourself soyboy

>you people
Are you you implying I am RUSSIAN?

dude whut

my guess is that the 4-page memo is based off of a preliminary report from the OIG that was released in dec/jan. so the summary was prepared by republican staffers, but not the actual content. it also means it's harder to debunk as partisan, and it means there's a lot more stuff still to come out. just a guess tho...

That's disgusting
Why do you have that saved

If it was nothing the Democrats wouldn't be kicking and screaming right now.

>president Nancy Pelosi
Now I know you're a larp cause that's never gonna happen

oops my bad.