Do you think Trump will be capable of stopping the flow of hispanic immigrants in the US?

Do you think Trump will be capable of stopping the flow of hispanic immigrants in the US?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/419045
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We live in hope

Don't worry guys at this rate they'll all go back in 150 years!

>NJ 55.8
feels more like 30% desu
I wonder what these stats look like if you switch it to people under 30 years of age

no wonder mexico doesnt want immigration reform, theyre sending us all their criminals. I wonder if we could start deporting our prisoners to random countries. '

maybe we should make canada a penal colony after the day of the rake

Don't forget about remittances either.

Just secede texas.

How can a state that far north be 55%?surely it's not Mexicans

mexicans and indians make up most of the nonwhites. my school had an academy for health and medical sciences. it was like 90% indian
blacks aren't atypically common here. about 1 in 8; 12%, same as across the country
there's a smattering of middle easterners too

>states under at least 70%
need to be wiped out Tbh

please

I thought Oregon and Washington were both like 80% white. What happened?

CANT WAKE UP

still higher than I'd expect
maybe the memes are true and all the NJ whites are in south NJ
either that or they're counting mutts

PAY UP WYTTIE

WYTTIE WHERE MY GIBS?

the key is self hating whites, goy

invisible minotaur=jew?

>Hispanic

Why can't you guys just call them mestizo or mexican?

If I remember correctly, you only have to have at least one white ancestor and claim to be white in order to be considered white. In addition, North Africans, Arabs, Jews, Middle East Asians, and Central Asians are all considered white by the US Gov, so the numbers for this map are probably even worse than it appears.

No, the ship sailed on a democratic solution in the late 90's. Secession is the only option now. Just a question of when/if it happens

>it's been over a year
>nothing has changed

what do you think?

yeah, if you count arabs and mutts that sounds like a proper number

Yes mostly south jersey or northwest

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

If we get the RAISE act passed, most of our immigrants will be Europeans.

How the fuck does Texas even stay red.

Bernie is from the whitest part of America.

Vote for Bernie, he is of the master race.

Older whites mostly vote, once they die off the state will become blue.

Shit we need to have more babies. 4+ or you're just contributing to white genocide desu family

idk, it was too easy to find and defeat

>only Maine is pure
The mutt meme is real.

Always nice seeing based Kentucky floating near the top. God, I miss that state.

Kentucky and West Virginia are the only good Southern states.

Tejanos are a native american/latino tribe and most "latinos" in the area are Tejanos. They were born there and love Texas, unlike the fucking Aztec Mexicans who break in and demand free gibs. They vote red to have less Mexicans.

>Tejanos are a native american/latino tribe and most "latinos" in the area are Tejanos. They were born there and love Texas, unlike the fucking Aztec Mexicans who break in and demand free gibs. They vote red to have less Mexicans.

Only 30% of Tejanos voted for Trump, stop with this le based meme. You Texans literally don't care about your state becoming the Latino version of SA.

What do you like about Worst Virginia? For me, nothing.

>93.5%
>pure

It's not as cucked as Virginia

Still has a bigger white population then the UK and France has. At least you can give it that.

that's unironically purer than some euro countries right now

Yea dont worry about it, despite the vast majority of illegal immigrants being here on over stayed visas, we have our top minds building a giant fucking wall to keep out the dozens of people that cross the border that way because we all know that will deter people from entering the country in other more common ways.

Where's that character from?

I always wonder, on those "rayyysist" maps, the 3 states on the top right are always better than the rest, what's up with that, is that the HQ of KKK or God's chosen place?

That's pretty pure by North American standards. The melting pot is real, I think it is why the whole 'white' identity is starting up. We dissolved our various European heritages into many mixes of white. Most people don't care too much if they're Irish, French, Anglo, German, whatever, but all these are still lumped up as a group known as white.

Why do American use the term "non-hispanic whites"?

Are Mexicans white?

there's reverse image search buttons right there lad
looks to be OC
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/419045

you can be any race and either hispanic or non-hispanic. you can be black and hispanic. you can be white and hispanic.

the racial choices in america are really stupid. you either pick white, black, asian, or native american/pacific islander. no arab or indian or other races to choose from. sometimes you can select mixed or other. then you select if you're hispanic or not.

basically hispanic white means latin american. whether they're pure spanish castizo, or anything else. (99% of self identifed hispanics on pol are pure spanish castizos, coincidentally)

Very few American latinos are actually white, most of those white hispanics are just mestizos who identify as white similar to how Jews do.

>37.7%
Wut I see many white people in office

No. The white race is finished. Trump was just a blow-off valve for white rage. We will slow-boil until we're all gone. White men will be prepping and training, and collecting guns that they'll never use, until the last tiny groups of us are herded into camps for things like "racism", "privilege", and "micro-aggressions". We'll all die there. Then we'll be written out of the history books. Eventually the brown people will use our weapons in a war that will devastate the Earth and kill all life on the planet.

If we're lucky we'll get to watch a world-ending nuclear exchange while some of us are still alive. Then we can at least die, knowing everyone else is suffering. I encourage Sup Forums to learn to enjoy the little things.

That's why I was asking, couldn't find any sources. It's good oc.

If by good you mean as fattest, dumbest, most likey to be on welfare, most likely to be a single teen mom, most likely to NOT be literate, most likely to believe in imaginary friends in the sky, and most likely to have fucked a family member then yes those states sure are GOOD!

>they think they can just put Asian and get away with it

What absolute idiots. Middle Easterns are Asians too. Indians are Asians too. Chinese/Japanese/Korean (which has vastly different culture) are Asians too. Might as well just let everyone fill in the blank.

t.upset nigger

I haven't heard Trump say he has any desire to reduce or eliminate hispanic immigration. He's focused on illegal aliens who are here illegally.

He backed the RAISE act which would make Latino immigration nonexistent.

If that's true maybe he thinks 30 million are enough for now. Seems reasonable, yes?

this is the only thing that matters everything else is bullshit jewish theater and the answer to your q is no

t socal

Please
Colorado used to be so fucking nice
Now it's California 2.0 and I want it to die

America's white paradise. Whiter than most of Western Europe, always around 95 - 98%. Because of it being so white, it also has some of the lowest crime in the world, rivaling Japan's and Iceland's crime rates, with an astonishingly high average IQ, around the same level as South Korea, Taiwan, Japan, and Ashekanazi Israelis, high average wages, low unemployment, low homelessness, etc.

based asians

Wtf i love Maine now

Based jewess

because Hispanic isn't a race, there are Chinese-Mexicans, Afro-Mexicans, Japanese-Mexicans

Same in Brazil, Columbia etc

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asian_Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Mexicans
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japanese_Brazilians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afro-Colombians

Most Hispanics in America are brown mutants, only a minority of them would actually be considered white.

how is southern Idaho? been thinking of moving more north above the spic parallel

>because Hispanic isn't a race,

Then don't use it as a race classification. Is it that hard?

>8/50
*Wyoming Pride Intensifies*

You're confusing it with Latino which is not a race but Hispanic is. And there are Hispanic Caucasians and mestizo hispanics

A lot of whites are moving to Idaho so it's pretty good

this is the truth except they’re not going to put you in camps you schiz they’re just going to let you die in the equivalent of project housing, mental hospitals and if you’re lucky, since liberals love euthanasia, you’ll be put down permanently if you’re homeless (which will become a significantly worse problem as cartel capitalism intensifies with tech and neo-finance bubbles)

not necessarily but it is defiantly a step in the right direction

New Mexico is really actually Mexican majority?
That's fucking mindblowing.

It's poetic the ethnostate borders are finally coming to fruition without the workings of ((them)) to get in the way.

This is the only way to world peace, conservative ethnostates.

We should send all the beaners in the United states there and then give the state back to Mexico.

Im from maine and I can tell you I have never seen a spic

NO. The collapse of white civiliasation was inevitable. It was a great run, but it's over.

drink, fuck, eat and be merry. white men and women can finally relax from leading the world. it's time to let others take their turn. y'all will just make this transition worse if youall fight it.

> T. shitskin

New California brah, we can save the rural areas if we try. Just got to get involved.

fuck you michel onfray

Illegal/legal Mexicans/Central Americans, legal Asians, Somalian refugees, and most importantly Californians.

Only illegal immigration. If you have a problem with latinos as a race then fuck off

Would you like some extra sauce with that?

(((Uzi)))

>If you have a problem with latinos as a race then fuck off

Where I live, everybody hates latinos and rightfully so.

wat type of latino?

also latino is not a race

Why do you Southwestern cucks constantly worship those brown mutants. Even the liberals in my beloved Pittsburgh fucking despise you rodents.

Guess I’m off to Maine.

Immigration, ba ba ba, I’m lovin’ it

Glad to see support for Trump dropping off on Sup Forums. These are dark days.

Why are you talking to me like that? I'm not worshipping nobody. I'm just saying if you're going to blame a type of "Latino" or "hispanic", then blame mestizo mexicans.

Latinos are rodents, they're the cancer killing this country. I don't give a shit if you're some castizo faggot or 1/16th spanish. you all need to go

If you pass Raise most of your immigrants will be chinks and poos not Europeans. See Canada and Australia for reference

Read the pastebin

I like criollos and castizos personally

>they're the cancer killing this country
The cancer killing your country is globalists and progressives, retard. All them north European or Jewish.

>Semitic rapebaby telling me who are who isn't killing my country

ewe, latinos and niggers are both subhumans,

Why the fuck did some gay ass PA user put PA at 79% white??? Portugese aren't even counted as Hispanic and there's like 0.0000001% Spaniard Hispanics in PA. Fuck you buddy.

Not an argument.
And factually not true.
Maybe you can't elaborate complex thoughts?
That would make a subhuman of you.

Latinos are the worst immigrants along with Asians, have you seen what they done to the south west.

>Not Jews
Kek