Do you think dominant women are underrepresented in manga/anime?

Do you think dominant women are underrepresented in manga/anime?

Yes

In general yes because Japan like their kawaii uggus but anime has so many badass dominant women, much more than other media (western cartoons for example)

Yes.
Hot >>> Cute

Dominant women in anime are mostly villainesses.
I mean I have no problem with that, because I love evil breasts, but it's poor characterizarion.

I don't really know, but I do think that AgK was garbage sweet and fragrant like vintage wine

Extremely

Not as much as dominant men

>Tatsumi didn't want to fuck this and have her provide for him while becoming a top tier hunter as he helps his failing village on the side

He was a baka

>Dominant women in anime are mostly villainesses.

Just like in real life.

typical MC fag

That MC girl from Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer was pretty fucking dom.

>Lucifer and the Biscuit Hammer having an MC

But you're right, Samidare was pretty dominant now that you're thinking about it. I guess she'd have to be to lead the Knights but I can't really remember any moments where she is portrayed as submissive.

I think she's more like pure undiluted genki with a touch of possessiveness.

>implying implications

A lot of female characters who seem to be dominant are written in ways to imply that they are actually sexually submissive. it's more fun to fantasize about being dominated by cute girls

2D girls

No.

Now girls who are dominant, dangerous, capable, intelligent, and are *heroines*?
Yes.

>*
stop

I can't emphasize any other way, except by sticking in a spoiler tag, but that has its own problems.

Well she's pretty genki. Although she has her dom times with MC and when the meta version of her appears.