This is Moguro Fukuzo. Say something nice to him, Sup Forums

This is Moguro Fukuzo. Say something nice to him, Sup Forums.

BOOM nigga.

(((Moguro Fukuzo)))

How come he never punished people who actually deserve it?

He looks like a KND character.

DON

Haha, you're right.

What you sellin my man?

should I add this to my backlog?

He'll fill the hole in your heart by helping you solve your problems and live out your hidden desires. You can trust this man.

人間の心

Can he make me a magical girl? Cause I got an offer from a bunnycat and a digital rabbit thing. I want to shop around for a better deal though.

They all were bad people user. Every episode you see shit people and this devil helps us, the normal people, by dooom-ing the shit people.

Yes.

Now that would be a good gag series
>I'm your typical middle school girl etc etc
>Keeps on experiences magical girl power granting events such as a shooting star downloaded a strange app etc
>Denies them for fear of a twist of fate
>The entities that grant magical girl powers decide to stick around to try and convince the girl
>They all have malicious intentions from marketing the latest craze to intergalactic pyramid scheme

He'll make you a magical girl but you can only transform/stay transformed when you're helping others. If you fail to follow this, you're forced to live a life of servitude, answering each and every call for help except your own.

>but you can only transform/stay transformed when you're helping others.
Being a cute magical girl is helping others just by being around so they can bask in my cuteness.

Would you a Moguro, Sup Forums?
Was there not a thread for this week's episode?

There was a brief thread on Monday.

You missed it, dude. I even posted a nice Moeguro pic seeing if you like it. Check the Archives.

Great taste in hats

Thanks, anons.
And thanks, user, for the new weekly dose!

You'll end up like that guy in Magical Girl Millcream. (Sequel when?)

Please stay away from me. I'm weak.

Glad you like it.

As for me, he's a classy looking gentleman.

GO AWAY!

It's a nice "sit down and eat" kind of anime, if that makes any sense.

That's a good way to put it. Eating pizza while watching people's lives get DOOOON'ed is quite enjoyable.

He is THICC

Then why are we lonely

Did the Penguin and The Joker had an inbred child?

does he have (((their))) ancestry

Can't unsee that now.