I work on Capitol Hill and I managed to read the memo. It's as bad as you think and even worse...

I work on Capitol Hill and I managed to read the memo. It's as bad as you think and even worse. While I can't release too much, expect the following information tomorrow:

-- Foreign intelligence agencies from the EU actively collaborated with the FBI in spying on Trump.
-- Trump was sent anonymous messages of damning items that had been spied on him and was told to drop out or else.
-- The agencies were shit scared Trump was going to scale them back. One agent said: "No way that orange retard is going to jeopardize my salary."
-- Evidence that Hillary was going to use supposed Russian meddling in the election to escalate tensions with Russia, using the dossier as a basis.

You've been warned.

You haven't read the memo. Quit the LARPing bullshit

Post pic of your dick on the memo

this
this thread is retarded larping without a pic of a blacked out id badge or some proof of employment on capitol hill

Bumpity. Moar plz!

woah, this seems really interesting, but i think maybe we should all get some rest. tomorrow's going to be a big day, y'know?

Pin , badge or something from the cafeteria or gtfo fag .

IT WAS ISRAEL

THIS IS IT GUYS

TRUMP IS GONNA NAME THE FUCKING JEW!

this
still 1 post by this ID OP is a fucking faggot get a girlfriend instead of lying on the internet

The agencies were shit scared Trump was going to scale them back. One agent said: "No way that orange retard is going to jeopardize my salary."

Fake and gay.

It’s all fucked up if true, but the response of those who have read it alludes to 9/11 level discovery of faggotry and false flags.

Israel is so fucked. HAHA.

Wow I think that's my favorite webm now, but yeah post proof

The amount of kike shills on this board + israel trying to nuke hawaii + Israel's submarine getting BTFO off the coast of Alaska. It's all coming together.

Picture of memo
Post unique quote from memo
Post number of pages of memo
Otherwise gtfo

>Post pic of your dick on the memo

Don't do it. he just wants to see your dick.

well, I can't confirm that you've read the memo, but everything you've claimed about the memo is factual.

>-- Foreign intelligence agencies from the EU actively collaborated with the FBI in spying on Trump.

Australia, UK, Switzerland, Canada

>-- Evidence that Hillary was going to use supposed Russian meddling in the election to escalate tensions with Russia, using the dossier as a basis.

True. She intended to use that and the ?S?yrian conflict to provoke a nuclear exchange with Russia. That was ultimately the reason for Uranium one, to arm north korea's nuclear weapons so that they could fire on america.

A major John Rossi had installed backdoors in American missile systems so prevent us from launching a counterstrike.

Read the Georgia guidestones- that was hillary's goal for her first term in office.

Don't forget Sverige with SÄPO

I'm one of the janitors in the capitol and saw a copy when I was vacuuming the floor yesterday, can confirm OP is definitely not larping and I'm not a russian bot

>Canada

I'm sure Weedman got a lot of secret info from Ivanka

His name is Rod Rosenstein.

Bump

Wrong. His name is Israel.

>it's as bad as you think and even worse

thank God, MAGA.

should I start buying ammo?

This is bullshit. The WH is reviewing the memo for 48 hours before they make a decision. Larp elsewhere. Sage.

Calling a larp. The intelligence agencies are not scared of anyone. Not even a president.

Yeah run to every Walmart and buy up all the .22 LR asshole

I hope the FBI and the CIA stage a coup and knock this charlatan out of office. A good old fashioned public hanging afterward would be nice as well.

fake and gay. Only member so congress have seen the memo.
sage

if he was larping then how did he climb into that chair?
>debunked

they already tried.

This is most likely a larp, but I wouldn't be surprise if this was true.

GCHQ + German IC.
The Aust clown was added in later to divert the narrative
>Aussie
>drunk (!) papadopolous
>London
This narrative attempted to give cover for the FISA being legit obtained...
Immediately Alexander Downers links to Clinton Foundation were revealed, this distraction was dumped like a rock.