I am victim. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place. As a woman...

I am victim. Although I have little memory of that night, something bad obviously took place. As a woman, this is my worst nightmare and it has now become my reality.

>worst nightmare doesn't involve dying

Was it gud?

Ok

>I am victim
elaborate pls, did you at least came?
was it a nigger?

I'm a big man, I can take care of you. Tell me your name cutie

>this is my worst nightmare
You must have a very boring imagination.
My worst nightmares involve being trapped in a hole a thousand feet underground, pinned and unable to move, crying out for someone to save me, but I know nobody will come. The earth shifts slightly, and pressure builds, and I become mores stuck. Did that last shifting close the two-foot wide passage that leads back to the surface? If saviors did come, would they even be able to find me now? What of oxygen? Am I running out of air? Would I even know if I was?

isn't that like the earth raping you?

Something like that

>googling this
jesus fucking christ dude.

Call the police and report the events as best you can. Posting here won't help you

This that guy who died alone in some crevice upside down after being there for days?

What compelled a man to do that?

>As a woman
You know the rules.
Tits or GTF

>What compelled a man to do that?
Naturally, he didn't think he'd get stuck.
Nobody CHOOSES to die in one of the most horrible ways imaginable.

The real question is, did Casca enjoy it?

They couldn't even get to his body. They were forced to just seal the cave behind him.

It blew her fucking mind away

Made me chuckle. Here's a (you)

Why do people do this? I mean you can't move, I already hate it when the sheets are too thight.

I'm usually not like this, at all, but this shit unironically triggers me. Just listening to the explanation of how he got in there.

>implying that's not the dream

Yes, read her body language. She even came.
It was well established that she had the hots for Griffith.

Why on earth would people do this? I'm scared shitless of the thought

Looks comfy

Just the thought of not being able to move your arm up and down is making me want to kill myself.

Depends on the manner of death. There are more horrifying things in the world than rape, is what I think he meant. People who think otherwise are either being political or have very limited imaginations.

I.e. I'd rather be fucked in the ass than to have both my hands slowly hacked off by a dull sawblade while having my eyes forced open. Rape would literally be less traumatic.

Think what happens if there's a cave-in just in front of your face. Unable to exit the tunnel, nor move backwards, you're doomed to helplessly wait until death arrives.

Jesus christ

Yeah but two hands hacked off is very explainable.
People would just be like "Dude ain't got no hands" and try and help you out.

If you got raped by a sweaty bald fat dude, you'd have to explain why you're uneasy around bald fat dudes, because someone would notice you cowering.

>You're here, and you're an idiot

Okay I can see the enjoyment in exploring large caves underground, that sounds cool and all. But these guys are just jamming themselves into hole just barely large enough for their bodies. who on earth thinks this is a good idea?

They're retarded. Some people just have a fetish for narrow, enclosed and dark spaces, when you couple that with an adventure you get cave explorers and that sort of shit.

Not to mention retarded drunk teens, I think people still get lost under Paris today doing this shit.

>Yeah but two hands hacked off is very explainable.
>If you got raped by a sweaty bald fat dude, you'd have to explain why you're uneasy around bald fat dudes, because someone would notice you cowering.
I'd rather be nervous around bald fat dudes and still have my fucking hands, user. Jesus.

Also, what you're not considering: both are very traumatic events. So, if two bald, fat dudes tied you up and used a saw to cut off your hand you'll be very uneasy around bald, fat dudes after that. You'll have painful nightmares about having your hands being sawed off, and your nubs will ache. And again, you've lost your libs and people will treat you with pity, as someome who is helpless. Why is that good?

I just looked that up, the dude apparently had a wife and kid. Don't even feel sorry for him anymore, now his daughter has to grow up without a father. What a faggot to put himself in that position.

This post made me intensely uncomfortable.