Explain?

OK, discussion time. How is he breaking the rules? I mean, from my understanding, all he has to do is a little to be in compliance. Is he literally not doing anything? I mean, look at Obama not enforcing drug laws in regards to weed. Or rather, he did but his administration said it wasn't perusing the goal all that much. So how is this not the same with Trump? So as long as he does something, he is "executing" his duties dutifully....

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Muh muh the tweet.

Checks and balances. Judiciary legislative executive.

>Congratulations, America. Laws are meaningless now.
>t. sanctuary city supporting card holding liberal

Laws quit meaning something when nigger allowed Dreamers. So they can save me the fake outrage.

/thread

>laws are meaningless now
I GUESS THOSE UNDOCUMENTED CITIZENS WERE BREAKING THE LAW UNTIL EXACTLY TODAY THEN
HOW CONVENIENT

but how does that make what trump is doing not just as retarded as the person you are mocking...

WHAAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS HE ALLOWED TO VETO A BILL EVEN WHEN THE SENATE WILL APPROVE IT ANYWAY

REEEEE

Isn’t that what they want anyway?

So Kalashnikov aks are unbanned now?

Multiple threads ... sage goes in all fields. Fuck off faggot OP.

Why Congress wants to keep sanction on Russia? For what? I just want more cheap ammo and saiga ak.

They voted on allowing the state department to have the authority to put sanctions on Russia if need be. But at this particular time, there is no need to put sanctions on them. It’s not mandating that it needs to be done once it passed.

>Obama spends 8 years ignoring congress while liberals cheer
>Sets a precedent that can't be undone
>Trump follows suit
>Liberals still don't blame themselves

The president alone runs foreign policy.

the digits have spoken

the role of the executive branch of government is to "take care that the laws be faithfully executed".
note the world 'faithfully'. that literally leaves it to the discretion of the president for Trump could simply argue that enforcing the Russian sanctions is not in good faith based on evidence presented to him.

>its okay when trump does it
oh okay gotcha

>Liberals still don't blame themselves
This applies to so many things now.

When he reads the MEMO tomorrow you'll understand why that bubble just got popped. Odds are high he knows what was in the memo before they "announced" to release it for public consumption. Face it user you and your DEMS were the mice and Trump was the cat, playing around with you all along. Head of NSA turned on SCIFF traitors and tipped Trump transition off to the corruption early on.

King Nigger explicitly said he wouldnt enforce federal marijuana laws. Where were the Democuck Constitutionalists then? Sanctuary cities are perfectly fine though right

Some nobody with a blue checkmark who thinks highly of himself. What a world we live in.

its 'okay' when any president does it you memelord

Read my post dumbass

Read my post nigger turd. I said that.

Do you know where you are?

We don’t give a fuck about a piece of paper, we care about securing the existence of our people and a future for white children.

No, the law literally said sanctions were optional

Want a medal?

Read the actual law. Congress demanded Trump magically make a list of Russian OLIGARCHS to punish because Obama wanted to fuck shit up in his last days in office.
However, President gets to decide what is best for national security (so long as he doesn't break constitutional rights of people while doing it), so if he thinks adding names to the list will hurt national security then he doesn't have to do it.

The thing was a trap from the first, though. Suppose Trump does make a list of 20 evil Russians or whatever. They get sanctioned and can't travel/business in the West. So they get some Russian crony to do their business to get around the sanctions. Then the anti-Trump faggots start screaming how much Trump sucks for not including all those cronies on the list too even though at the time they dindu.
IN CLOSING
>Trump is fully within his constitutional power to not sanction random Russians
>It was a trap from the start so faggots could criticize Trump for not putting future criminals on his list
>Trump can still add names to the list if he wants, which will discourage whatever bad behavior criminals may have in the future.

No, I want you to grow one more brain cell.

That would be epic.

The basis of the sanctions is BS and will proven so by the end of tomorrow night, prepare to have your anus raided.

Read my post, I said pretty much what you said. Jesus people, forget the image and read the fucking post!!

>I said thing now noone else in thread allow say fhing

I doubt it but I was making a point about the bs that dems were spewing. So, again, read my post.

Because asymmetry must be avoided in such cases. It's game theory really. Can't let only one side do whatever it wants, especially while it claims the moral high ground in an endless demagogical campaign.

These people didn’t seem to care when Obama implemented legislation that congress explicitly voted against, why are they throwing a fit about legislation not being implemented that they explicitly voted for?

reddit needs something to bitch about since the Deep State fucked up and the coup plotters are in check.

>It's wrong when a white man does it.
Got it.

Leftists don't have the capacity to wrap their minds around second order effects. Undermining the honor code that binds us to the law is something they think only they can do. I mean, it's obvious that once you break the trust that everyone else will too in order to remain viable. But like I said, their minds don't wrap.

>Obama not enforcing drug laws in regards to weed
Or immigration laws. Or "Too Big to Jail".

I don't care about the immigration part but the Too big to jail I do. I like weed but can't get it where I'm at.

Ahh yeah what you typed was read by me awhile ago. So no. You don't seem to understand. The sanctions are like tinker toys for dumb americans caught up in the Russian spy collusion theater production put on by the press and the congress for Der Fuher Clinton's demands and wishes post election to smother over the real reasons why Americans gave her and the Dems their middle voting fingers. None of us that understood this from the start have wavered in our lack of interest in this charade and just because you pass a shitty law that has no meaning and no real world reality basis doesn't mean law and order doesn't exist. If anything not enforcing a law passed under misinformed and circumstantial evidence that was both misleading and now about to be shown as a lie will in and of itself make the law mute anyways. It's like enforcing it for one day? Ahh why bother, by tomorrow night it will be gone with the wind.... I imagine the salt will be flowing quite readily very soon.... youtu.be/tH2w6Oxx0kQ

>doesn't mean law and order doesn't exist.
I'm arguing that as my point. What leftys are saying presently bull so in as long as he does something. It could even be him saying: "Now now, tsk tsk, don't do that" and he'd be OK. There is no crisis as of yet

Why is this thread important?
Seems to be pretty damn petty compared to pic and FBI Memo.

Because libs are spazzing out in a very wtf way.

more illegals were deported under Obama than Dubya, and more fucking dispensaries were raided too

>Laws are meaningless now.
>now.

what a stupid spic

Laws are laws, deport DACA illegals now!

Bob Corker isn't reeeeeing about it, so this is just Democratic spin.

Sage goes in all fields.

checked

The sanctions voted on are still in effect. The only thing Trump said today was he wouldn't expand them, which was expected to happen.

Fucking kill yourself you sperg. You look like an absolute brainlet. No one gives a fuck what you said. Do you really need attention this badly you poor pathetic sod

Your understanding is way off. He does not have to do anything.

Liberals don't give a fuck about "the laws" to begin with; that's how we got "sanctuary cities" and "DACA" and so forth. I'm fine with Trump ignoring them as well. That's how the game is played. Anything less is cuckery.