FMA is 10 times better than HxH

FMA is 10 times better than HxH.

What a massive bullshit. It's 5 times better at best.

10 times 0 is still 0.

It's not even slightly better.

They're both garbage.

Correct.

O

as a certified hxhfag i have to say Fullmetal Alchemist is undoubtedly the better battle-shonen. Hunter x Hunter has many major flaws where as FMA is far more condensed and generally better written.

HxH characters are way too inhuman to be compelling.

>turd is better than shit
oh wow

Fuck off

FMA is focused more on adventure than Battles

Full Metal Alchemist is a good story that managed to get a satisfying conclusion within a decade. Hunter x Hunter is moving towards its third decade and will never have a decent conclusion. HxH's highs blow FMA out of the water, but what good is a half finished story?

Is there anyone in FMA who can beat Meruem? (Besides Father)

>HxH characters are way too inhuman

Lol, the Royal Guards are 100 times better than the generic villains of the week called Homunculi

yes and?

Jesus, the highs of HxH BLOW FMA out of the water.

Find me something as memorable as the Chimera Ant arc in FMA

Probably Pride.

Maes Hughes in 2003 anime.

And Tokyo Ghoul is 10x better than FMA

FMA is well written, with compelling characters, a mostly coherent world, a nice lore and amazing battles.
I still prefer HxH.

Hahahahahahahaha

2003 > HxH (original+OVAs) > HxH (reboot) > Brotherhood

This

Arakawa wouldn't last 2 months on Shonen Jump.

FMA and HxH are my 2 favorite battle shonen, but i have a slight preference for HxH because i was a bit disappointed with FMA's ending and most of the homunculi. They're both great series though, shame about all the shitposting.

Sure

t guy who hasn't read TG

HxH is better if you only watched 99

That's one way of admitting you're a complete idiot.

Actually one of the major flaws of FMA is that is too much focused on battles. If anything, adventure over battles seems to be HxH's thing.

Both FMAs are better than both HxHs.

Hiromu Arakawa is just a far better character writer than Togashi. Characters are the backbone of en emotionally engaging story.

Ant arc was the worst part though or is the joke that you're saying FMA is so bad that even it's high points aren't as good as HxH lowest lows?

The three Greed Vs. Wrath battles are like twice as good.

I would said that chimera ant arc is around 9/10 rest of the manga 3/10

The joke is how shit your taste is.

Awful taste
Avoid posting on Sup Forums in the future

I could take only so much Ed is short jokes and the villians constant mugging to show how evil they are

Fma is shit. First of all there is no tension because there's a comic relief every two seconds which completely ruins every bit of buildup. Second the character motives are lame and envy sucks. Third is the pseudo politics.

I would said that also chimera arc from FMA is really good also i like hunt for Lust and her battle with Mustang

THIS.

>and the villians constant mugging to show how evil they are
You mean like Hisoka?

>this is the extend of an hxh babby's intellectual capacity

No, because Hisoka is intentionally hammy. And he isn't evil.

Kimblee, for example, is an actual mustache twirler.

>Third is the pseudo politics

You mean like the election arc in HxH and the North korea Meruem invaded?

>and the villians constant mugging to show how evil they are

Literally 99% of the Chimera Ants

And yyh is 100x better than hxh. How does a mangaka regress so much?

Nice retort.

Never saw an Ant get as in your face and obnoxious with the "humans are inferior" shit than fucking Envy.

FMA or Brotherhood: which one is the definitive FMA experience? Never seen either.

FMA is 10 times better than most series.

I think this comparison is kind of silly. And a bit unfair too, since the magazines in which these titles were published have different purposes and freedoms. WSJ is geared towards a younger teen audience than Gangan's, the stories need to follow specific values (friendship, effort and victory) and specific pace (it's a weekly anthology).

A fairer comparison would be between FMA and SnK, or HxH and Gash Bell.

Anyway, I love all these series.

>Never saw an Ant get as in your face and obnoxious with the "humans are inferior

LOL. That fucking Ant who killed Ponzu said "hunting is fun", while killing her, he was comically evil

Ed

Brotherhood follows the manga and is canon, has a more consistent tone and plot.

The original FMA anime went full retard when it caught up to the manga at the time and spun the story out into somewhere weird and then nazis happened.

Should I watch Hiatus x Hiatus? Also how many episodes does it take for it to get "good?"

>consistent tone
True, sadly that tone was fucking awful

For a side character, sure.

Different story if that ant held any relevance and was seen constantly.

That doesn't even make sense, FMA has one of the most generically standard power of friendship endings in shounen while HxH frequently subverts the typical narrative and has one of the most flawed/fragile central relationships out there.
>it's a weekly anthology
I wish.

Greetings, how are things on Bizarro World?

I greatly prefer intelligent battles over emotional engagement, the latter is much similar to caring about story in a shooting/fighting game.
Just try to imagine a knight attacking a rook, while he thinks to himself, "no one trains harder than me, with the help of my friends I'll overcome this great obstacle ahead of me!", that'd be rather childish.

How so? I can't think of many power of friendship endings where the side characters actually contribute or get their own arcs wrapped up instead of just throwing a power-up onto the MC.

I mean having a slugfest with what was essentially God with while telling him about how humans never give up was kinda nice, if not a little silly to me.

On HxH, you're right about the advantage of Togashi's time, but the rest doesn't differ so much from the structure of a Naruto or One Piece. It's about getting into fights and more fights and becoming strong. FMA is about restoring the family.

>FMA is about restoring the family.
Through getting into fights and more fights

That's some shit taste right there.

nen vs alchemy ..
nen wins

Mankin is 1000 times better than FMA.

>how many episodes does it take for it to get "good?"
I'd say around 20 or so, depending on your tastes and attitude.

>post soul eater shit

>nazis happened
You mean German Empire right?

>And he isn't evil.

He's evil as fuck. The whole point is that he's a rabid dog that is "friendly"

>I greatly prefer intelligent battles
>intelligent battles
Behold the stupidity of HxHbabbies.

FMA is actually garbage. Terrible story structure completely castrates whatever interesting ideas the mangaka might have had.

Also, you can tell it's written by a girl. Sensitive, cliche characters and no sense of tension. SS was a much better genre and structure for her to work in than an epic philosophical action-adventure series thing. I appreciate the ambition though.

nah.

>how many episodes does it take for it to get "good?"

That's hard to say because it has an almost constant upward trajectory. I would recommend reading the manga if you're worried about a slow beginning, for some reason 2011 made the first 2 arcs pretty dull.

Actually, I would recommend reading the manga in general. Make sure to read the volume releases.

Not really.

Hisoka hasn't done any morally repugnant things other than killing and the general lack of care for human life. Which is really bad, but if that's all it takes then a vast majority of people in HxH is evil. He's a psychotic that takes his love of fighting a step too far but he's self-aware enough to keep his antics somewhat measured.

>He's a psychotic
What a deep and complex character!

No wonder morons like yourself think HxH is better than FMA.

>The whole point is that he's a rabid dog that is "friendly"

That's not the point. But even if it was, that wouldn't make him evil. He hasn't done any evil actions, therefore he's not evil.

Except I didn't call him deep or complex for that. I called him what he was.

God, you're pathetic.

You criticize FMA characters for being what you deem "mustache twirler" while heaping praise on shallow HxH characters. Sorry, you're a dead set idiot.

Still after watching a fuckton of anime, I still can't say FMAB isn't the best one I've seen.
Maybe not my favourite, but it's the most consistent in every aspect and it's pretty good at it too

Mustang would turn him into a crisp

Except how Kimblee and Hisoka is portrayed are two entirely different characters except for being mass murderers, you poor fool.

Hisoka's just plain dark fun, he's not meant to be some deep character. Kimblee is the usual crazy "Death and Destruction, hahaha!" kind of antagonist. It's groan worthy.

Look at how far you're digging. All because you were exposed for the moron you are.

Yeah, Mustang is OP. He'd beat Meruem and pretty much all of the HxH cast fairly easily.

>Kimblee is the usual crazy "Death and Destruction, hahaha!" kind of antagonist
You mean like Chrollo?
You mean like the Bomber?

Kimblee actually has a set of principles he lives by and goes through a character arc towards the end.

What's your next excuse?

Don't get mad at me for finding Kimblee boring, you fucking baby.

I'm just correctly highlighting your stupidity.

Chrollo's full characterization is yet to be revealed. Genthru was also an incredible character, but his arc was probably conveyed too subtly for an FMA pleb like you to understand.

>You mean like Chrollo?
I remember the last speech he made about killing the weak and all that noise.
>You mean like the Bomber?
Playing a game, friend

Man, it's sad how this got you riled.

You never had a fucking argument the minute you brought up Hisoka, dipshit.

Hisoka's neither evil nor the type of character Kimblee is.

What's better O My Rubber Nen or literal deus machina.

HxH has best girl

>girl

It does have best girl, but it's certainly not the male cat.

>Hisoka's used goods
>best girl

I did actually. You were the moron who got riled up when your stupidity was exposed.

Wrong FMA had best girl

>Chimera Ant arc

If you'd said Greed Island, I would've agreed with you.

That's why you responded my comment where I said I don't like the blatantly evil villains and like a sperg you bring up Hisoka? Right.

>2003 character designs
>brotherhood logo
I'm so confused.