Nancy Pelosi SHlTS her Pantsuit After Congress Votes to #ReleaseTheMemo

This is hilarious!

youtube.com/watch?v=GkVzn8Ajjr8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03MMlRF0sg
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349503/Nancy-Pelosi-I-partied-President-John-F-Kennedy-heres-picture-prove-it.html
youtu.be/8lcUHQYhPTE
thehill.com/homenews/administration/371286-nunes-reviewed-classified-memo-with-fbi-director-report
youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA
youtu.be/YqvNYfeaYuI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZAujuakAK3M&t=1201s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fucking nuclear holocaust can't come soon enough

>dennis nunes

dennis the menace

OH NO
That sucks.

Holy fucking shit, these people are disgusting

Holy shit that was ugly

I wish the crazy old cunt would do a Vince Foster.

>DENNIS NUNES
DENNIS NUNES
>DENNIS NUNES
DENNIS NUNES

Pelosi is legitimately senile, this is fucking rad dude

jesus that was worse than I thought. Its actually happening. dope.

>Dennis the Menace
hahaha this senile bitch even represents the same state as Nunes

Tysons Corner, Northern Virginia

why the fuck is it considered a counter memo? they literally made it up just to dispute an actual memo. how the fuck do they get away with that?

kookmobile

She's completely out of her gourd.

WITH ALL DUE RESPECT CUOMO

>*panic intensifies*

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

dems not first released to all house members. Tries to force minority statement as if it was a supreme court decision and not an IC memo. trying to kangaroo court the public before the seditious satanic shills are locked up

How do they question Trump's mental state when this thing can barely get through a CNN interview?

cause fuck trump. gay power black power open borders no one is illegal sanctuary cities for all fuck white people and fuck christians?

This isn't the first time she's fucked up names or said ridiculous shit either. She's essentially Hillary 2.0

We live in a world that has threats and those threats have to be stopped by men with intelligence. Who's gonna do it, you Sup Forums? Will CNN? They have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Trump and you curse the FBI. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what they know. That Mueller's investigation, while tragic, probably saved this country. And the spying, while grotesque, and incomprehensible to you saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about in political parties you want them to stop those threats, you need them to stop those threats.. They use words like honor, code, loyalty. They use thee words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain what they do to men who rise and sleep under the very blanket of the freedom the intelligence community provides. And then questions the manner in which they provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you join, and do it yourself. Either way, I don't care what you think you are entitled too.

Total complete desperation

She always looks terrible under pressure

>youtube.com/watch?v=B03MMlRF0sg
>6:25 listen to what she slips, says the catches herself.6:25 listen to what she slips, says the catches herself.6:25 listen to what she slips, says the catches herself.

T. Pelosi

i-it's afraid

oh boy she's gone unhinged over this...ha ha

nice pasta faggot

they project all of their insecurities as well as their crimes. It is a routine of predators to project their own intentions and actions onto their victims, for example. It's less to do with them "afraid" of being found out and more to do with being afraid of losing the explicit power to hurt people in the way they're accustomed.

they are psychopaths.

>so people are gonna die
>that's not the point
>what is the point
>it's about national security

this bitch is so fucking retarded, only elected as the ultimate fag hag of san fran

Id like to see her when she was young.
She has a heavy set of milk bags on her

you can get away with a ton when 98 percent of news dissemination is in their back pocket

I want to see this bitches fat old tits

I'd still grab

Seriously. The Media is the worst. It is a 5th Column against the American people. If worst comes to worst and we are forced to act, those fucks should be at the top of any list.

IT'S ONLY OK IF IT'S OUR MEMO AND FUCK THE EVIDENCE

No wonder she's such a dem shill.
she got supremely dicked down by JFK and has been thirsty for it ever since

What's funny is that it wasn't edited.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1349503/Nancy-Pelosi-I-partied-President-John-F-Kennedy-heres-picture-prove-it.html

Oh i bet she partied alright

She has deer in the headlights look w old jackie eyeballing her

soulless eyes...

>republicans distracting tax cuts

uhh...no, because the "1%" (people who actually pay taxes) are very happy about the tax cuts.

only democrats are mad because "rich people" aren't paying their ""fair share,"" whatever that is (Bernie says 90%, i think he means all of it).

This is how I view people covered in tatts.

To be fair, that was the only point where I agreed with her. He generally has no idea what he's talking about.

He's just trying to save his skin saying he was the lone voice of reason in a room full of zealots, but remember its illegal for us to read wikileaks and he was pulling for Hillary all along

youtu.be/8lcUHQYhPTE

she was either too fucking fluster or her vagina was falling out

!

MAYBE BOTH~!

HOLY FUCK

"Nothing should be released without the agencies, without the agencies of the democ... intelligence community, without the agencies of the intelligence communities."

WHAT A TRAIN WRECK

Fuck you CIA NIGGER go overdose on some agency crack cocaine you fucking monkey faggot I'll fucking run you over commie retard

thehill.com/homenews/administration/371286-nunes-reviewed-classified-memo-with-fbi-director-report

Gentlemen… The director of the FBI Did review the memo for inaccuracies, Risks to national security or FBI sources… Do we have a legitimate happening on our hands?

But he was grilling her harder than probably any reporter has in years. I bet she was furious she got caught

If Democrats gain the majority, this senile bitch will be 3rd in the Presidential Line of Succession.

Think about it.

>we have to be respectful of law

This is coming from the same woman that literally said illegal immigrants embody the best of our nation.

If I could, I'd knock her dentures right down her throat.

>N-no y-you CAN"T BELIEVE DENNY NUNEZ PLS DON'T JUST PLS Don'T READ THE MEMO. RUSSIA! THEY"RE AF-FRAID OF R-RUSSIA. THE INVESTIGATION! ANY DAY NOW THEY'LL SEE RUSSIA IS LIVING WITH DRUMPF EVERYONE T-TOT-ALLY CARES ABOUT THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION FOCUS ON THAT OR ELSE THE CIA'S BABIES WILL DIE

That would be the worst timeline…

>YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR TALKING ABOUT FILTHY GOYIM SHUT IT DOWN SHUT IT DOWN RIGHT NOW REEEEEEEEEE

Did you order the code red?

DID YOU ORDER THE CODE RED!?

O SHIT

You wouldn't do Jack Squat

>1:06
The exact moment she evacuates her bowels.

>that picture

thanks for the nightmares

Do you have any idea how BRAVE Nancy Pelosi is? Do you know the kind of personal fortitude it takes to get up every morning, peel off your button eyes, walk through the door to the human world and do one of the most stressful jobs on the planet? The whole time while you're surrounded by delicious, unguarded children that you could drag screaming with you back into your lair? The woman has the patience of a saint.

THIS IS ABOUT THE TROOPS
AND THE FLAG
AND THE FLAG TROOPS
AND THEY HATE AMERICA
AMERICA DOESN'T NEED TO SEE THIS. THEY HAVE JOBS TO GO TO, THEY DON'T NEED US WASTING THEIR TIME SHOWING MEMOS
WHY ARE WE DISTRACTING THE TROOP FAMILIES FLAG HARDWORKING AMERICANS FROM THEIR LIVES BY SHOWING THEM THIS DANGEROUS BUT POINTLESS MEMO

6:20

youtube.com/watch?v=YaxGNQE5ZLA

Is she the:
"We had to pass the bill to know what was in it?" Dumfuck?

youtu.be/YqvNYfeaYuI

Of all the things they could have adapted from D.C., why did Marvel have to adapt this? It's like a cruel joke

how is this guy allowed on CNN? Sounds likea reasonable person

give her a good hard fucking watch her fat old tits flap around while she moans about trump.

sorry... wrong window...

9/10 fapfic, I need my Podesta putting a child on a sex swing getting their asses cleaned fap material pls

No, you're wrong. He's a shithead if you suffered through anymore

he's a major CNN shill and his brother is a DNC member, he is the face of the "that sucks..." meme

nah he's a douche

Oy vey! The goyim are going to find out!

at least her fake tits are still holding it together

Picture is FAKE!

you got it

can someone explain to a 56% brainlet what the fuck is in this memo

This was pure gold. This bitch isn't even coherent and is rambling on about nonsense. Dems are about to be blown the fuck out for eternity once this memo drops holy shit.

So this, fucking retarded hag was so stymied I don't think she understand what she just did kek.

Fuck off boomer/kike

Fuck the bitch is ugly and its worse in HD

She can hear the guillotines being sharpened

cuomo was practically begging her to throw him a frickin bone and some good talking points to defend this shit. and she gave him nothing.

14:22 LuL, after she spouts some random bullshit cumo, is like MOMO, lul this bitch doesn't know what way is up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZAujuakAK3M&t=1201s

He wasn't grilling her, he was trying to lead her, and she still fucked up hard despite him literally giving her the cliff notes.

cuomo talks like a DNC strategist critical of their messaging and decisionmaking. he's not a real journalist.

lol nancy.

Glad it's being released, but I question the timing. If Trump reads it during the state of the union it'll be brilliant, but if the memo is over shadowed by his address of other subjects and it fades from the spotlight then it's a missed opportunity to fuck the Diversitycrats.

is this pic for real?

>(Bernie says 90%, i think he means all of it)
Umm no sweetie, 100% isn't actually the cap because rich people can always get loans to pay more than that.

what are you retarded?

>WAAAH WAAH NASHIONUL SECURITUH
>MUH INTELLIGENCE
>CLINTONS EMAILS MEAN NOTHING WAAAH
fucking hilarious, they're flipping sides every two weeks at this point

i actually kind of fuck with CUOMO for his rekting of lavar ball and now triggering pelosi