Can somebody explain why people in 3rd world countries allow monkeys to come into the streets etc?

Can somebody explain why people in 3rd world countries allow monkeys to come into the streets etc?
Why not kill them until they remember to stay away?
I dont want monkeys to troll around where they could still babies or randomly bite or attack your pets etc. What's the deal here, 3rd world sand monkeys dont care about actual monkeys living next to them I guess?

>I dont want monkeys to troll around where they could still babies

And how do you want to reduce population in shitholes then?

>monkeys

Hanuman

Every day in chicago.

Unfortunately we too have monkeys untamed in our streets also, they're called niggers, so do not be too harsh on them

Revive *comped* memes when?

Japanese monkeys enjoys hot spring.

One day, monkeys came to hot spring in a village.
They are cute, but they are wild animal, dangerous.
So the village people made one more pool of hot spring near mountain.
Then the monkeys go to the new pool and they didn't come to the village.

lol

I live in California and I recognize that hunched over slink away that he did at the very end
I see spics do it all the time, because every step is theft from the American people. What they have stolen is freedom, and the fresh air which belongs only to the true American people.

Those monkeys seem pretty chill idk man

Even the blacks think he's a piece of shit.

Tourism, people come to shitholes to see cool monkeys and get their camera stolen by them.

What's happening here?

A guy has a seizure in a diverse wal mart and a dreamer is kind enough to take his wallet with medical info to first responders.

We have the same problem in Melbourne

I would beat the shit out of the spic motherfucker.

White people just stand around and record with their phones. I don't see anybody helping.

>because every step is theft from the American people.
nice

Those are some weird looking doggos.

We wuz giant guinea pigs an sheeit

Can somebody explain why people in 1st world countries allow people from 3rd world countries to come into the streets etc?

even amerimutt rats are FAT AS FUCK

Women vote for immigration so they can fuck foreigners without having to pay to travel

kek