What will it be this time Sup Forums?

What kind of false flag will (((they))) use? This memo shit has them pretty bugged out.

It'll be like operation northwoods but 100 times worse

Something with Russia I bet. They're desperate

Oh... so the clock actually makes sense now... Chicago was trying to tell us about the greatest happening orchestrated by the NWO.

I really feel something this time. We'll see.

SF BOMB?

That was next on leafs list

Perhaps they will make more Navy ships getting into wrecks. GPS denial..

The Norks obviously. They're going to create an attack on a US base/ship/whatever and blame it on North Korea and we'll see how it's handled from there

Apparently Trump refused to put sanctions on Russia despite a unanimous vote. That's just what I heard but you know CNN mutants are going to spread their assholes and drink it in.

Supposedly it was pre-approved by congress, so by not enacting the sanctions Trump is technically failing to perform his duties and president. But maybe they were just peddling bullshit to save face, I don't know.

Grocery store mass casualty event during speach in Iowa.

The memo has proof that the DNC is fake and gay.

Some shenanigans at the Superb Owl

I mean that sounds kinda damning to me and I'm worried that it's enough, that they'll only pay attention to this and try their best to not report on the memo.

Almost like failing to uphold the law w.r.t. marijuana and immigration. Nice digits, though.

Get ready for something to step out of those strange hidden elevator doors with the Sumerian symbols under the capitol.

IT IS OFFICIAL NOW
>IT IS OFFICIAL NOW
IT IS OFFICIAL NOW:

>trips
DECIDE WHAT THE NEXT HABBENING IS

>quads
WHERE AND WHAT

>quints
WHERE WHAT AND WHEN EXACTLY

GO!

Next happening California being nuked on the 11th of February

WW3 STARTS TOMMOROW
CHECKEM

Approved by Congress, because "Muh Russia haxx0red the election"......MEMO proves that was all bullshit. Russia helped us defeat ISIS sand niggers in Syria, why should we sanction them?

Expect a mass shooting with a huge body count. Shooter will be white right-winger of course

I screencapped this in case you are right.

gas mains
pipelines
water sources
infrastructure
rails, road, water, gas, think along these (((lines))))
they set the forest fires btw
that was the commies
they wanted even more destruction
death as a political tool
remember
acid in the air vents
they will release flu strains in schools
they will leave bottles of acid at mosques to start acid attacks
they will intentionally leak fake ids to help muslims rent vans
they are burning their visa connects right now to bring in suiciders
destruction, disease, death
this is their plan
watch for airport systems failing
look at bridge gate, that was swamp too
look for school plumbing issues that are widespread
lead issues
legionnaires
known faults (actual faults) that they will set up to be pumped to case problems
this is guerilla warfare, think anything that's asymmetric
pain points, inconvenience.
ANY AGENCY DESIGNED TO THWART PROBLEMS is likely equally equipped to CREATE them
fires, pipelines, dams, gas, lead, viruses, blood banks, hospital failures, police strikes, UNIONS, UNIONS
more shootings, maybe deep state will target some dems for false false flag
the moderate dems, remember
AnThRaX? these fucks watch house of cards - I predict a round of scares before summer
ready for it?
FUCK THESE COMMIES
FUCK THE COMMIES
KILL THE COMMIES