BOOM!!!

It's all over Trumpkins

TRUMP DIDN'T EVEN WIN THE ELECTORAL COLLEGE!

THE ELECTION WAS HACKED!

twitter.com/funder/status/958119175100264455

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4
youtu.be/n1jfTQ9S-EM
exhentai.org/g/1011897/30188cb2d4/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

lul
is this the guy that asked how we stop guam from capsizing?

Why didn't he say this a year ago?
Why isn't the investigation done and dusted yet, where is our madame president?

>Over a year later to reveal something you could prove in a couple of hours if true
Kill yourself

lol

Another one for the filters

the people pushing this should be executed for treason and attempted government coup

>This much damage control

Holy shit, the fucking damage control. Anything to move attention from the memo.

Over a year later. Would love to see the evidence on this.

Wow, they're really scared.

I'm supposed to trust a guy who doesn't know the difference between eluded and alluded?

no one does this. no one types the wrong homophone by going "too fast" and "not reviewing". It just doesnt work like that. You think of the concept then type the word

false flag attack to distract from FISA memo

The only people who voted for Trump are Russian bots. Rural and suburban retards and city people all voted for Hillary.

>eluded to the fact

China number 2

Obama said it cannot be hacked. Fuck off.

??? Yeah right man. The attempts to hack multiple states election process while the federal government was keeping a Keen eye on it all is bullshit.

If anything like this did happen, and there was proof, it would have been released early. I would have hated it and been highly suspect, but if the raw data was there with the trail going back to Russia, all of us would have conceded.

You really think they would wait to tell us now right before the release of a damning memo against the dnc?

Cool story, so glad you're drinking the Quigley Koolaid

>states won’t even investigate voting irregularities even though the DOJ had been prodding them for months to do so
>memo approved by the house
>literal who says there’s evidence that russia hacked our election

Hmmmmm

SHILL

This is both impossible and easily detectable. Fucking neck yourself

oh ho ho mlady ;) xD dare i suggest it..? :o

I won't believe this until Louise Mensch posts it

No evidence of hacking so far yet supposedly this single Congress fuck suddenly says there is, without proof or citation?

Totally baited, user. Got me hooked.

>alluded
>may have
>made it clear
So, which is it? And let me guess, Quigley got his information from an anonymous source and he can't provide any sort of proof at all, but you'll have to take his word for it because his source knows a guy who has a cousin who is familiar with Putin's thinking.

haha u had ur fun with tramp but now it over ;-)

tramp gonna be peached and hillry will become president haha lol

So he did get the popular vote after all?

Will these cunts just accept they lost because they went balls to the wall anit-White? There is extreme amounts of pathological altruism among us but you kick long enough and hard enough and you wake up a sleeping giant. Learn your lesson now before you unleash the beast.

The only foreign nation that interfered in our electoral process is Mexico, and these Democrat scumfucks refuse to even acknowledge it. Millions of illegal wetbacks voted for Hillary Clinton in places like California, and it's literally the only reason why she won the popular vote. I can't stand these motherfuckers.

guy in OP (OP pic related) is a high level Dim operative with strong ties to Obama.

Doesn't know the difference between alluded and eluded. Par for the course, britches.

Attacks on trumps persons are implicitly anti white

how do you hack into a board of elections when none of the voting booths were connected to the internet?

I dare them to do it. No seriously, I'd like to see them try.

all you faggot liars should hang for your treason
you are what the oath names as enemies, foreign and domestic
i hope trump calls the military to seal the sotu address and arrests everyone and puts them all on trial
im looking forward to the hanging of at least half of each party, all the media scum and all these intel subversives

That’s hank johnson, guess his ethnicity

>Eluded
When you get a degree in journalism do they not require English? It's allude

Are there democrats who actually still unironically believe that Russia did literally anything? Are neolibs just writing their own IRL fantasy novel in real time where Russia is literally Voldemort? What is the endgame here, because it doesn't take a genius to figure out that Russia is nonsense, just nothing else to talk about? I don't get it, I'd be bored of grasping for Ruski straws after a year and a half of the same act. "Listen to us kids, we're telling the truth about Russia this time, we swear!"

Maybe the proper spelling eluded him?

realer than the memo

East Asian?

Well played gypsy

damn when even louise mensch says you're too crazy...that's really something

>could've just said it a year ago, but (((didn't)))

CAN BERNIE STILL WIN?

So it's come to this, outright denials of reality.
or we could let them keep going as a honeypot then we'd have an excuse to disenfranchise everyone who rebelled with them

Stating otherwise would actually make Obama look bad. They're cornering themselves.

democrats hacked multiple state elections with illegals

>eluded

How do these people get these positions without even being able to write?

>effeminate fags, women and shitskins
>think

Pick one, senpai.

>if i retweet it enough, it'll be true

what's wrong with your font aliasing lol

Running out of ideas back to false flags,Hilldawg going to the kenal

think about it, how is it not treasonous to have policy and cities to allow illegals from around the world to come into the country to vote for you? They are using their power to maintain power at the detriment of american citizens

Civil war about to go hot, hope you have plenty of ammo and rope boys.

I can't wait until this investigation backfires as well.

tfw ShitLibs have so many sacred cows that thet get stampeded by them.

its too late

kek

I see the dems still slinging shit seeing what sticks so Sad

CAN AMERICANS IN POSITION OF NOTORIETY CAN JUST SAY SENSATIONAL SHIT WITH NO REPRECUSSIONS? I NOTICED THAT SINCE 2016 IT’S LIKE YOUR ESTABLISHMENT HAS GONE OFF THE FUCKING RAILS. DON’T YOU HAVE ANY LIBEL AND ANTI-INCITEMENT LAWS? THIS RABBLE ROUSING IS FUCKING OBSCENE MAN, IF SOMEONE DID THIS IN RUSSIA HE WOULD GET FUCKIN SUED INTO OBLIVION OR GET AN EXTREMISM WARNING SLAPPED BEFORE THE DAY IS OUT.

pffft, unreal. we will never hear about this again

we smoke so much weed i forgot who said it already

Hey there, Thoth here, I was on my way down to the Halls of Amenti and whoops look what I tripped over

who said what?

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK THE MEMEWAR WILL NEVER END. FIRE ALL CANNONS

PRAISE KEK

>DON’T YOU HAVE ANY LIBEL AND ANTI-INCITEMENT LAWS?

Not against the government. We've never has so many idiots and paid foreign agents spewing bullshit.

>eluded
the absolute state of journalism

Black.

>CAN AMERICANS IN POSITION OF NOTORIETY CAN JUST SAY SENSATIONAL SHIT WITH NO REPRECUSSIONS? I NOTICED THAT SINCE 2016 IT’S LIKE YOUR ESTABLISHMENT HAS GONE OFF THE FUCKING RAILS. DON’T YOU HAVE ANY LIBEL AND ANTI-INCITEMENT LAWS? THIS RABBLE ROUSING IS FUCKING OBSCENE MAN, IF SOMEONE DID THIS IN RUSSIA HE WOULD GET FUCKIN SUED INTO OBLIVION OR GET AN EXTREMISM WARNING SLAPPED BEFORE THE DAY IS OUT.
That's the thing we have all sort of laws yet no one is being held accountable for their out right lies and propaganda they are spuing.Its like they are all children and just through tantrums

"Stop whining and go make your case to get votes."

- Obama (current year +1)

youtube.com/watch?v=cruh2p_Wh_4

Literally who? And proofs?

Totally agree. I'd cut this shit out if I were them.

Fascinating. Now how about some of this?

>American citizens are actually going to believe this

So would I, but for entirely opposite reasons to you. You stupid, sheltered little cunts think you'll win Civil War 2 because you don't grasp basic civilization concepts. You'll lose again, and it will be even worse this time.

>eluded

youtu.be/n1jfTQ9S-EM

I love Louise Mensch her conspiracy theories discredit dems.

Laws have been ignored up until now.
Trump has spent countless hours at committees and courts before even becoming pres.
He will teach them how to win.

Louise is controlled opposition. She runs gaslighting/acceleration ops in order to demoralize the "resistance". This is all I can say.

1 post by this ID

sagebait

>no one does this.
People do this on Sup Forums a million times a day, you retard.

Maybe Hilldawgs should have campaigned hardwr in Wiscousin and Florida.

Maybe niggers should have supporter Bernie Sanders, but wtf do I know.

>eluded
why do i care about what a complete fucking retard has to say?

We aren't a democracy you fucking idiot we are a Republic lead by democracy like rules.

>eluded

Into the trash it goes.

Getting scared Putin troll? The truth is coming out about your attack on our democracy

>eluded

>A literal Russian infiltrator says something anti-American
>All of nu/pol/ agrees with him
Kek

>BUT HILLARY
Nobody cares.

>Maybe niggers should have supporter Bernie Sanders
The people aren't the reason Sanders isn't president. Even now he is literally the most popular politician in the country. If the democrats hadn't tried their hardest to destroy him, he would unironically be president right now.

Nice.

>Only democrats aren't traitors!
>HAIL RUSSIA!

it's a fucking tweet from a shady guy with no evidence. what's wrong with you cucks.
if this was really so... do you really not think it would be easy for him to just add a fucking picture of documents or proof whatsoever?
you brainwashed people think too highly of political people and forget they are human beings like yourself. now why would you go into politics? 1) you want to make positive changes.
2) gaining power.
do not forget how easy it is as a psychopath to want power to actually get it and mislead people.

>sauce

>fact that they may have

hmm, what kind of linguistic fuckery do you call this?

We need voter I.D's to stop these Russian Hackers. This must never happen again. Who's with me?

It is a fact that the flying spaghetti monster might be real. fuck

Couldn't be easier to find, but I'll oblige.

exhentai.org/g/1011897/30188cb2d4/