People who live in ethnically diverse streets are less racially prejudiced than individuals living in highly segregated...

>People who live in ethnically diverse streets are less racially prejudiced than individuals living in highly segregated areas and their increased tolerance is due directly to the experience of a more integrated society, a study has found.

>This showed that even the attitudes of the most prejudiced people who did not mix at all with ethnic minorities became more tolerant over time as a result of living in areas were others were mixing on a daily basis, the researchers found.

If you faggots would just leave your sheltered, all white suburbs and actually interact with people of different ethnicities, you wouldn’t be racist. Go out and meet some people. Eat some ethnic food. Listen to ethnic music. Maybe even meet a qt 3.14 ethnic grill and start a relationship with her. Stop being miserable edgelords and embrace the change that benefits everyone, including you.

independent.co.uk/news/science/white-people-become-less-racist-just-by-moving-to-more-diverse-areas-study-finds-9166506.html

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Alone
journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0956797613508956
twitter.com/AnonBabble

china number 2

Black ghetto attitudes finally explained. Thanks, OP.

the south is the blackest part of america
the south is the most racist part of america
remember to sage

Living in close proximity to Pakis and Bangladeshis made me racist. My hatred for blacks and jews came through research.

>independent
>independent
>independent

>If you faggots would just leave your sheltered, all white suburbs and actually interact with people of different ethnicities, you wouldn’t be racist.
I was a public employee in the ghetto

I go to a majority non-white university and I am still a nationalist

This. Also I live in southern california and hate mexicans more than niggers because I have to deal with them more

I wish that lollipop was my fucking dick

> Maybe even meet a qt 3.14 ethnic grill and start a relationship with her
Why do you feel the need to say this yet again?
We've had - literally - more than 20 threads in the past 3 hours about that very topic.
We get it, minority women want white cock. Stop spamming imageboards all day because white guys won't show you any interest IRL.

Ethnically diverse areas are probably middle or upper-middle class. Segregated areas are dangerous and shitty. No fucking shit people become racist when they have to witness ghetto life

Get your 13 year old half breed out of here Pedo left.

Harvard political scientist Robert Putnam -- famous for "Bowling Alone," his 2000 book on declining civic engagement -- has found that the greater the diversity in a community, the fewer people vote and the less they volunteer, the less they give to charity and work on community projects. In the most diverse communities, neighbors trust one another about half as much as they do in the most homogenous settings. The study, the largest ever on civic engagement in America, found that virtually all measures of civic health are lower in more diverse settings.

"The extent of the effect is shocking," says Scott Page, a University of Michigan political scientist.

>implying you can't eat ethnic food or listen to ethnic music without shitskins around
>implying I even want to do that
>implying creating mutts is a good thing
Die, miserable kikelord

sage

groups of people are more than the sum total of positive (or negative) anecdotal experiences you have with them

diversity is objectively bad and actually decreases social trust and makes people more racist

Yeah people can adapt to shitty conditions. That's not news or the issue

Look at my fucking flag. If I never see another nigger again, it would be too fucking soon.
>Debunked

That contradicts all the other research done on the topic, starting with the work of Robert Putnam.

The quality of life suffers.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowling_Alone

>what is white flight

I grew up in a highly multicultural area in Australia where Whites were a minority. Never again. Feel free to find out for yourself but it can be a real eye opener getting your head kicked in at 12 years old by 20 year old black/brown gangs.

That's because they are low-brow fuckups

Girl in this pic is Egyptian.

>B—but we wuz kangz

I find it funny how the white liberals who are moving into the cities are the champions of racial equality, and are also the ones displacing minority families and driving up living expenses for the poor.
Being im a black majority city (1.6m total pop) I can say that the interracial meme is not as widespread as its made to seem, and that for the most part blacks and whites are really segregated in their personal lives.

That is the people who remain in those areas. Smart people leave

1 post by this ID

saged

Shocking? He should have just asked me.

>be raised in a positive muttlicultural atmosphere since birth
>Fed bullshit since grade one
>No one talks to each other during middle school
>Whites pair off during highschool
>Blacks pair off the same
>Every single white girl who watched too much MTV ends up a single mother
>Every single black girl ends up a single mother as well
>Find rewarding blue collar job, among whites and asians
>Get hapa gf
>Made fun of by both Asians and whites
>Nigger friends fall off, they languish in poverty and obscurity
>Break up with hapa gf because Korean women are fucking insane
> Become best friends with Thai dude,, Thais are heavily nationalistic
>Realize the true way of the world
>Never felt pride in my race since day one, finally understand pride in your people
>Realize diversity means all cultures separate but equal
>Inb4 white people don't exist
>>Inb4 white people have no culture

Enjoy your baby world view while it lasts, op. Your parents fucked up and you drank the koolaid.

I live in one of the most (((diversified))) cities in Canada and I'm as racist as anyone here. Only difference is I've realized there are good niggers, jews (Hitler saved his family doctor) and poos. There are no good sandniggers though, maybe some of the Iranian variety.

not what robert putnam's study found. Being less prejudiced (in a survey) is not the same as being in a more trust-filled community

>wypipo do this thang plz

why would anyone care about making wypipo less racist? you'd have to believe that wypipo are simultaneously the most racist group and the largest group of racists. Neither which is true.

Why not spend your time devising ways to make the chinese less racist? I sense jews at play here.

identify some cult members
hunt some of their families
eradicate some of their children

That's not even true. When I was living in small town America, I was a liberal faggot that loved all people. Moving to a city and being around blacks is what made me hate them so much. Seeing their actions, listening to their made-up language, smelling their disgusting stench all made me hate them. I'm not saying that all blacks are assholes but whenever you see someone being an asshole, they're always black.

i live in a migrant dumping ground filled with africans, muslims pajeets and even one or two whites. i'm more racist now than i have been ever.

I live around so many spics and niggers and it's awful. They completely lack civil decency. The latinx women drive around parking lots at double the safe speed while texting, while the men drive broken down trucks at half the speed limit with shit falling off. The niggers are constantly producing the loudest noise they can in any situation. Also plenty of injuns which are mostly quiet but gross to look at, all drunks with lumpy faces and leathery skin. If living around this shit is supposed to make me less racist then idk how much more I'd hate them living without them.

Same, I was actually less racist when I went to a majority white school.

democrats are the most closed minded and racist people on earth
the nazis got their race laws from the democrats but the one drop rule was too extreme even for the nazis
democrats are liars by nature
its why most jews are democrats
subversive
manipulative
controlling
theiving
its a match made in hades

More?

>>Realize diversity means all cultures separate but equal
all cultures are not equal

I've did all that and I'm still opposed to non homogeneous societies

now KYS

Oregon fag here. I came from a literal White Utopia (at the time, ive heard its gone down hill rapidly over the years) and I saw probably five black people from the time I started kindergarten until I left college. The state was easily 98% white and my mind was easily 98% liberal stupid. I LOVED everybody and hated racism.

Then I moved to Denmark and got to witness the splendor of multicultral diversity first hand. On the whole, blacks are fucking awful. Muslims are much, much, much worse. The nation of my ancestors is a breeding ground of shitstain genetic throwback criminal scum who have no love of the people who offered them a home. Being on ethnically diverse streets is precisely what teaches a man the truth about other races.

Fucking hang yourself before we do, OP. Traitors before enemies, never forget it.

My two poorer American friends who lived in "diverse" areas both hate niggers.
I lived my early life in a "diverse" city too, and it still hate Pakis.

Racism is born of personal experience.

At this point I don't give a shit about any of your studies. We can throw links back and forth for centuries and nothing will happen. Get the fuck out of my country.

I live in San Diego..

and its making me increasingly hate every shit skin as each day goes by.

This is so stupid.

How do you quantify racism and determine who is more or less racist than the other person? White people become less racist by moving to diverse communities? By what? Not saying/sharing things that they have in common with other white people because there's less of them around and they're socially obligated to make other minorities feel "included?"

Sage. Retarded sage.

That's only true provided that such interactions are positive. Negative interactions have the reverse effect. Dumbass.

Yeaaaaaa not buying it. The study really looks like bunk science and I don't see a single mention of interracial violence, something that occurs semi regularly.

I'd check up on any articles but I'm too lazy, did anyone read this book? If this is true and it was the largest study ever to take place in civic engagement then this is a gold mine. Why isn't this more talked about?

Whitey fucks off at the first opportunity. The phenomenon of white flight disproves all of this. It's also convient that the two Russian Jews that own the independent didn't mention that the urban survey was in a city that's 40% white and that respondents weren't separated by race.

Before I lived in Central America for a few years I was pretty neutral towards Latinos and after I really dislike them and I don’t want them in my country. These people are borderline savages also some of them put the toilet paper in the bin after wiping their ass instead of flushing it down as well. Absolutely disgusting

Well that's a load of bullshit if I've ever heard one.
I live in the most "diverse" city in this country and it has made me want to hunt niggers and sandpeople to extinction.

nice try shlomo.

2/10 for effort

biological differences in races mean that whites aren't stupid enough to go visit neighborhoods filled with nogs

I want to sniff her footpussy

Apparently the Lebedev's aren't Jewish. I was sure of this a year ago. Interesting.

>No mention of economic conditions of areas
>No mention of socio-ecnomic class of areas
>No mention of political affiliations of areas
>No mention of ethic/racial make-up percentages of areas

>posts picture to stimulate CP lovers and calls others faggots
>Article specifically calls out white people

Troll harder next time
SAGE

>People who live in ethnically diverse streets are less racially prejudiced than individuals living in highly segregated areas and their increased tolerance is due directly to the experience of a more integrated society, a study has found.
but user.. are you saying you think race exist?

also if true should we destroy all genders as well making only 1 gender, the human gender and 1 political party, the human party, to remove sexism and political discrimination?

we should abolish age and medical diagnoses as well to to remove agism and prevent discrimination based on medical conditions.

die

Right... I grew up in a "diverse" neighborhood on the border of Oakland back in Cali. What I got from my 20 years of living there is to never relax around browns and blacks.

A you are a perv
B the invader is scum
C. You live in a fantasy world

Fuck you. I just moved out of an ethnically diverse area after living there for three years. Somalia, Kenyans, Samoans and a sprinkle of Asians. Here's a rundown
>High crime
>High unemployment
>Highly welfare dependent
>High poverty
>High Green/Leftwing vote
Fucking paradise, right?

You don't understand, this time they don't mean "antiwhite" when they say diverse, they mean "a couple token neighbors in a high property value subdivision that proves to white not all black people are like that"

What's with the pic of the 10 year old? why is no one asking that?

i was more liberal in highschool. i was in a class of 100 people and 3 of them were black. i didnt begin acknowledging the shortcomings and negative attributes of blacks until college and living by myself.

this is absolute bullshit. i see diversity shoot and steal everyday in the city i currently live. its amazing how counter productive and regressive cultural enrichment can be.

Actually it was being exposed to minorities that turned me racist.

>If you faggots would just leave your sheltered, all white suburbs and actually interact with people of different ethnicities
But I don't want that and I'd appreciate it if you could stop forcing your lifestyle on me, bigot.

Imply people didn’t become racist after interacting with shitskin

>a study has found

muh nameless sources

Ah, so that's why the Muslims in the UK hate us so much. Explains a lot really.

HA, bullshit. I spent a month in Alabama and the white people I was with hung out with and played basketball with a bunch of black people. While we played together everything was sportsmenlike, but there's no way they would hang out with those kids outside of playing basketball with them, and they still talk about them like they were toxic, untrustworthy animals... They were more integrated than anyone I've ever met up north, and also more racist.

Lolwut. I literally never cared about pakis until I went to a school full of them

Hahaha what a load of fucking bullshit. I grew up in the San Bernandino county of Commiefornia and if theres one thing its taught me is how much I hate liberals and their pet minorities. Between the niggers, spics, SJWS and jews im hoping this state is first in the kim jong un nuclear holocaust chopping block.

You can't hate what you never see.

Except God I guess.

I'm blessed with living in one of the most culturally diverse suburb in the country the 13 houses on my street consist of 3 anglo families, 2 towelheads, 3 chongs and the rest wogs an argentinian, a couple of italians etc. This is untrue. They all live up to their stereotypes. The Aussies are gronks and have bomb cars in their yards, the musos are loud and obnoxious, the chings are quiet as a mouse and the wogs all have their moments of spiccness . I'm often woken by their culturally diverse music, the chings cook their stinking shit outside so everyone else can smell it and most of all all their daughters are pig ugly mongoloids. I dont believe you.

Oregon isn't 98% white anymore sadly. I see niggers and spics everywhere during the day, and when I go outside at night I usually get accosted at least once by a homeless nigger. Better than most states sure but that isn't saying much.

All of my family members are liberals, and it cracks me up when they complain how much safer things were 20 years ago, or how the newest huge apartment complex is disruptive to our neighborhood.

Yeah, they're all shit.

I swear to god I’ve made this post and I live in SoCal
It’s just you and me on the internet newfriend

>If you faggots would just leave your sheltered, all white suburbs and actually interact with people of different ethnicities, you wouldn’t be racist.
the reason i'm racist is because i'm white and live in a "culturally enriched" district in washington d.c.

Exposure to other races directly correlates to racism. Case closed.

But wait, Putnam doesn't sound like a Jewish name. Has he been kicked out of Harvard yet?

He actually started doing the study with the intent of showing the opposite. That diversity had benefits. He hated that all his findings showed the opposite. He's been buttblasted about it ever since lmfao

>counter productive and regressive cultural enrichment can be
What are you a sociology major? You should fucking kill yourself for even putting those words together you nigger

You still in that county?
Because I am
And sweet fuck it’s only gotten worse

That's because your Mexicans are worse than niggers. I go anywhere else and the Mexicans aren't much of a problem but in Southern California you can bond with gang banging niggers over how shit the Mexicans are and they are fucking everywhere. It doesn't even feel like you're in the U.S anymore in some parts. it's kind of weird because your blacks aren't really so bad.

gib etherniq gf

funny, i live in Vancouver, which is only 40% white and i want all the chinks to leave

Do you see the flaw, pol?
> 50% of the neighborhood is white
> 49% of the neighborhood is racist

> 99% of neighborhood is white
> 60% is racist
But don't forget that every study showing that blacks are move stupid and violent constantly attracts a swarm of intellectual critics.

>Listen to ethnic music
But I do listen to "ethnic" music.

I'm racist because I do

People living in segregated white streets are 2800% happier than people forced to see subhumans on a daily basis.

>A large-scale national survey in England sampled White British majority (N = 868) and ethnic minority (N = 798) respondents from neighborhoods of varying degrees of diversity. Multilevel path analyses showed some negative direct effects of diversity for the majority group but also confirmed predictions that diversity was associated indirectly with increased trust via positive contact and lower threat
>Multilevel path analyses showed some negative direct effects of diversity for the majority group
>Multilevel path analyses showed some negative direct effects of diversity for the majority group

journals.sagepub.com/doi/10.1177/0956797613508956

CHINA NUMBA JUAN

wrong living in a paki ghetto made me realise what utter lazy ignorant stupid subhumans muslims are.
t. Bradford UK

this is the study referenced in the article btw

god I wish that lollipop was my dick

What if the people who live in segregated areas have diversity and then chooses to move