All empires end because of multiculturalism

Empires by definition are multicultural and end for that very reason. They are the product of the wealthy ruling class' insatiable greed outpacing their patriotism, and always result in a small cabal at the top exploiting a diverse rabble of serfs at the bottom. This is unsustainable because it either results in the masses resenting and overthrowing the core ethnicity that created the empire in the first place, or the ruling classes pitting the serfs against one another, which also eventually fails because of the law of diminishing returns.
We can talk about debasement of currency and falling birth rates all we want, but these are mere symptoms of the multicultural disease itself. Until we recognize this, we will continue to repeat this bloody and destructive cycle endlessly.
Prove me wrong, faggots.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bRcu-ysocX4?t=54m
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rome lasted for over 2000 years.

>All empires end because of multiculturalism
Nope. All civilizations end because humans - particularly men - a retards who are utterly incapable of learning from history and so continually repeat it. You are making all the mistakes of old Rome RIGHT NOW and you're too stupid to know it - and no, I don't mean "brown people". Blaming everyone else for wounds you inflicted upon yourselves for being greedy, insane sociopaths won't save a civilization from collapse.

It IS, however, exactly what every civilization near collapse does.

like I said, it's a symptom of a larger disease. i take it pic related is you wearing horn rim glasses, and you take odds with my post because you're a niggerlover.

I take odds with your post because you're exactly the sort of problem individual trying to blame everyone else while Rome's own policies were its downfall. I take odds with you because I have to keep watching stupid men make the same mistakes over and over and over and over again, which are easy to avoid, but which your shit characters always make impossible to navigate.

rome's own policies were imperialism and racemixing. you're disagreeing to agree.

No, you're just simple. Yep, continue believing it was just brown people that destroyed Rome. Watch what happens to America. I'm sure you'll make it "great" again.

and what mistakes would they be?

Is that why the Austro-Hungarian Empire collapsed? Defeated by a multicultural coalition of states?

Is that why the Han Dynasty collapsed? Multicultural Han-Chinese warlords vivisecting it in preparation for a feast by the multicultural Xiongnu?

Is that why the Third Reich collapsed? Too many Jews, not enough ovens?

Exporting too much capital. Overspending on an increasingly less effective military. Fighting forever wars against minor powers without ever conquering the enemies. Provoking conflict with major powers deemed minor in comparison to muh imperium. Weakening of social institutions like trade guilds, holidays, and community groups. Partisan infighting dividing society with no expectation of ever winning. The enfeeblement of academia and religion. Importation of foreign ideologies without attempting to assimilate them. Ruler worship, even when completely undeserved. Declining wages, consolidation of business interests into ever smaller hands, and an overreliance on trade. The slowdown of technology advancement. Lack of infrastructure maintenance.

The list goes on. The better question is how did Rome survive as long as it did. The answer is military power and a lack of non-nomadic competitors.

An Empire is by definition multicultural, if it wasn't it would be called a Nation.

Empire has no real definition other than large, powerful polity of some kind. China has been called an empire since forever and was largely monocultural for most of its history.

Indeed. OP has a legitimate point concerning the failure of empires.

Austro-Hungary comprised of many very diverse countries, now obviously seen as different following balkanisation.
China (named after the failed very brief Qing empire) has a very very diverse population with people developing disparate cultures across the vastness of the land so it's no wonder that every attempt at unifying has resulted in chaos.
The Third Reich collapsed thanks to multi-national alliances opposing the German people and the reluctance of acquired countries to walk under one banner due to, you guessed it, cultural and ideological differences.

brown people can be very useful under white supervision, but they were only a small part of the cause. most of the roman empire was white. had you studied history you would better understand my post. you still haven't denied being a niggerlover.
how do you like knowing your non-feline children will be gassed when the chinese eventually take over?

somebody gets it

Nice

This is just a list of current problems, most of which are products of the woman's suffrage.

Everything you've written is correct. The West is finished, and whites who don't know what they're doing are finished.

>Akkadian Empire
multicultural
>All the Persians Empires
multicultural
>Anglo Empire
multicultural
>Roman and then Byzantine Empire
multicultural
>French Empire
multicultural
>HRE
multicultural
>Ottoman Empire
multicultural
Ect

>Empire has no real definition other than large, powerful polity of some kind.
When some state become that large in territory, it become multicultural.

women were happy being the beneficiaries of civilization until someone stirred them up

I was not mindful of America at all in compiling that list. Which is kind of alarming in hindsight.
We can play this game all day. Han China, Babylon, Egypt, the Turkic Khaganate, the Umayyad Caliphate, all expansionist, monocultural empires that swiftly and successfully (except Egypt) assimilated foreigners. A much larger list comprises empires that had multicultural denizens, but monocultural ruling classes.

The term empire itself has had a tendency to degenerate over the centuries. Even Venice is routinely called an empire nowadays, even though they were not nominally independent until the Massacre of the Latins and were only a regional power thanks to their fleet, otherwise unimportant. The Portuguese supposedly were an empire until the Dutch stole it. The real world has no neat lines of division. You are probably the kind of person who thinks some foods are good and some are bad, speaking in absolute terms.

Neither was I when I replied

Holy shit are you, me? This user is getting it right. You want to know who really did the bulk of the work importing non-whites into white countries? It wasn't the Jews, they are much further down the list. It was largely two groups, both controlled by white men:

>Chamber of Commerce and white, male business owners with their insatiable greed and lust for cheap labor

>Every denomination of Christian Churches, also the home of the white male

Future you chose really. I'd write more but most of you won't even read this comment.

>A much larger list comprises empires that had multicultural denizens, but monocultural ruling classes.
The ruler class had always to deal with the subjugated classes and they infuences each other. If that doesn't happen the subjugated will revolt against their rulers.

Also
>Babylon
multicultural
>Turkic Khaganate
multicultural
>Umayyad Caliphate
mulitcultural
>Egypt
I have never heard about an Egyptian empire

Women's suffrage in Rome?

>Roman Empire collapsed suddenly
>1453

Rome is the opposite of Multicultural you fucking faggot
they conquered everyone else and forced their culture on to those whom they conquered.
Ever heard of assimilation or annihilation?

>All empires end because of multiculuralism

in the last hundred years they let in hordes of goths and germans who promised to assimilate

they took over instead

Pretty sure it ended because of the G*ths

as I'd pointed out when i remarked about the ruling class' greed outpacing their patriotism. I'm not sure where people get the idea that I'm blaming niggers, that's like blaming the cockroaches because some dirty unkempt fucker dragged them in. you can't blame an animal with no agency for being an animal.

culture is largely genetic. you can't assimilate foreigners except by rape.

Rome was sacked in 410 by literal asylum-seeking Goths.

Hitler addressed in his book that the Austro-Hungarian empire had major racial tensions between the austrian germans and all the other races.
Mainly because of the influx of immigrants and the favoritism of them over germans.

This created a deep distrust towards the Habsburgs.

>the masses resenting and overthrowing the core ethnicity that created the empire in the first place
Will we ever reach a point where the elites have so much power that rebellion by the masses is impossible? Not saying we're headed for a police state, but present-day tech(drones, surveillance via smart devices, etc.) has some disturbing implications.

I say this as a relatively left-leaning person, but it'd rather have the current "empire" destroyed
by revolution than have society regress to a state where it's citizens are unable to overthrow a government that no longer serves their best interests

You just described Israel.

You keep saing "you" like you are outside of the problem and I will slap your pretentious ass sir.

No they don't. You're just finding vague reasoning (and largely memes) about the collapse of Rome and looking for the most simplistic similarities between today and then.

even academia agrees with ya.

go to 54:00 min. mark
youtu.be/bRcu-ysocX4?t=54m

>Will we ever reach a point where the elites have so much power that rebellion by the masses is impossible?
I doubt that. Humans always will find a way to rebel and make new tech to counteract the oppressors if needed.

Rome had plenty of competition even at the height of its power.
The main reason why rome survived so long was the Roman identity that had no specific race but was a national identity. Even if you weren't born in the italy or outside the empire you could still become a roman.

>Will we ever reach a point where the elites have so much power that rebellion by the masses is impossible?
Yes, as soon as automation becomes viable to replace the workforce past a high enough bar of expertise, the redundant rabble will be exterminated.
Now get the fuck off my board, you naive, limpwristed faggot.

>monocultural ruling class
no there are many dynasties in those classes and most bring a new culture with them, some of the foreign conquerors like the Greeks in Egypt.
The Mongols and the Turks were very cosmopolitan, the Turkish rulers mixed constantly while managing to retain their identity. They even manage to assimilate others and broaden what it meant to be a Turk.

Ohhhhh.

>some of the foreign conquerors like the Greeks in Egypt
* were assimilated

For the USA,
>Exporting too much capital.
Yup.
>Overspending on an increasingly less effective military.
Overspending, but the effectiveness part is complicated.
>Fighting forever wars against minor powers without ever conquering the enemies.
Conquering stuff without genocidal actions is hard, and nobody wants to be the first to bring that back.
>Provoking conflict with major powers deemed minor in comparison to muh imperium.
People aren't respecting China yeah (we really don't know how effective their power projection will be til an actual conflict) but yeah too much dicking around with Russia who has the same issue.
>Weakening of social institutions like trade guilds, holidays, and community groups.
Yup.
>Partisan infighting dividing society with no expectation of ever winning.
YUP.
>The enfeeblement of academia and religion.
Mixed, foreigners wouldn't go to ours if they were completely ineffective.
>Importation of foreign ideologies without attempting to assimilate them.
Migration problems, yeah.
>Ruler worship, even when completely undeserved.
Way too much dissent going on for that.
>Declining wages, consolidation of business interests into ever smaller hands, and an overreliance on trade.
Yup.
>The slowdown of technology advancement.
Nope.
>Lack of infrastructure maintenance.
"The infrastructure of the united states is held together by duct tape and the will of the Department of Transportation, and there often isn't enough duct tape.

there are many reasons to the collapse of a civilization. wealth distribution. arrogant middle class, parasitic lower class. apathty, female mannerisms. greedy politicians. multiculturalism somtimes saves empires. i.e. the roman catholic church.

stop focusing on one aspect and see the whole story, nigger.

Multiculturalism is but another symptom, romans couldn't do anything but to import barbarians in their army due to low birth rate/high territory.
The ultimate cause is permissiveness in social outcasting (example: school corporal punishment, excess in glorifying one's own body (the romans lamented many times about teen caring about perfumes and oils from the East and not being interested in studying) and permissiveness of immoral behavior in general) which is due to wealth. Ever wondered why Italy, Greece and Poland are the most 'based' of Europe? Because they're the poorest.
Is there something we can do about it? I really don't have an answer for it...

that is not an argument

to clear up the language, it was a civic nationality, as opposed to a real one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Empire

OP

B
T
F
O

the british empire no longer exists.

OP

B
T
F
I

>simplifying history this much to make a case
Pick up a book sometimes, you fucking ignorant mutt

half your country is literally niggers

Are you implying core Roman institutions becoming primarily fielded by foreigners isn't one of the major precipitators before its collapse?
No coincidence the less Germanic half of the Empire is the one that stuck around mate.

the only thing he saw was some coalroast bitching about brown people and his MAOA-2R gene chimped out at the potential loss of gibs from based wypipo, instead of reading (kek!) my post and considering its far reaching implications and merits.

no because factions emerge between powerful groups

guess that's a /thread. had fun arguing with you, nightcrew

>Empire has no real definition
Dude what.
>a group of nations or peoples ruled over by an emperor, empress, or other powerful sovereign or government
The authority of one nation/class/person/etc over multiple nations is the defining feature of an Empire. Babylon ruling over Ur, Akkad, and Assyria's peoples in an Empire. Rome ruling over the Hellenic East and the Celtic West is an Empire.
I think you just don't know the definition of Nation or Empire which is unfortunately common.

All Empires adopt multiculturalism as it is a direct result annexing other regions with different cultures

Tldr empirialism is shit

Rome was always multicultural. Its strength literally came from slavery.
It eventually faded away due to both poor leadership and the adaptation of the barbarians to their tactics and equipment.

more like 1000, remember than the byzantines dont count as either roman, or an empire

>Rome lasted for over 2000 years.

Without being a democracy.

Cato the Younger, complained about Julius Caesar's generation of youth
They wore their togas differently, wore jewelry, and embraced a much more Bohemian type of living.
Gibbon would later kind of echo Cato's concerns and point to that generation as straying from Roman virtue, discipline, and duty. Thus beginning the "decline".