Hitler did nothing wr-

>hitler did nothing wr-

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_organic_pollutant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

-ong

He was sterilising the soyim, retard.

was he the original soyboy, Sup Forums?

OP, don't tell me you actually fell for the soyboy meme? Soy is a perfectly healthy food.

The guy was and artist of course he was a lefty

Its less about the consumption of soy and more about the boys who go out of their way for it. When was the last time you saw a hard working day labourer order a soy latte?

This is incorrect, Soy has been shown in studies to reduce testosterone and increase receptiveness to xenoestrogens.

>POP exposure may cause developmental defects, chronic illnesses, and death. Some are carcinogens per IARC, possibly including breast cancer.[1] Many POPs are capable of endocrine disruption within the reproductive system, the central nervous system, or the immune system. People and animals are exposed to POPs mostly through their diet, occupationally, or while growing in the womb.[1] For humans not exposed to POPs through accidental or occupational means, over 90% of exposure comes from animal product foods due to bioaccumulation in fat tissues and bioaccumulate through the food chain. In general, POP serum levels increase with age and tend to be higher in females than males.[8]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persistent_organic_pollutant

Huh, really makes you think. Maybe you should eat more soy and less meat if you want to avoid xenoestrogens.

>failed artist
>manlet
>failure with women
>never had children
>an heroed
pretty much

It makes so much so sense that Sup Forums feels a connection to such man.

Still more succesful than any of us

At destroying Euorpe, yeah.

I wouldn`t like to face God knowing I`m responsible for genociding millions of his chosen people.

Soy for fuel and emergency protein,
not for faggotry you window licker

sage

I LOVE DEAD JEWS AND SHILLS

Arguably, this is why Nazi soldiers were less muscular and physically weaker than their US counterparts.

Checked

starving to death probably was unrelated.