HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA

WE

So, what you're saying is that you wish for an isolationist ethnostate with a complete disregard for the rest of human civilization's suffering?

WUZ

I fucking hate niggers.

Thats very bluepilled, nibba.

What was this about?
Mudhuts?

Yeah maybe in a million years or when friendly aliens turned nogs into humans.

>Everything we could’ve build

Like the wheel? Are these people fucking high or something

Ok but like literally how can u be this deluded? Do ppl just not study anthropology at all? Like even just spend an hour watching youtube videos on it?

KANGZ

Yeah, because Ethiopia is so fucking great

Except this movie is set in a word where all those bad things happen and Wakanda still persevered regardless.
The mental gymnastics of that comment are astounding

Regular people are so divorced from science and technology that they think it just happens on its own.

Low IQ niggers will agree with the sentiment in OP's screen cap. They don't understand how anything works, they just it for granted that it would happen.

And of course blue-pilled normies who have bought the whole cultural-marxist narrative that africans are just as smart as the average white person don't have all the facts, either. So some of them will probably believe it too.

This is why informing people about race and IQ is so important, because it dispels the myths and the lies of the Jews.

I suppose when they see videos of Africans being African, they think, "Well, they wouldn't behave like that if the WHITE MAN hadn't taught them to! It was the white slave master who whipped them, and showed them how to be so cruel!"

>Everything we could have built
>Everything we could have been

They do realize they have to actually get up and work to have something to lose don't they? I mean, do they really think civilization works like a welfare check from the government where it just appears if you wait long enough but whitey done stole it from them?

Theres no fucking way that's real. A human could not be that obnoxiously ignorant.

uhhh boy are you in for a surprise

Black people will always be the black people from nigger hate threads

Goddamn, I might be. I could be going to America later this year.
Any tips?

Nice trips
Whites always teached them to obey, untill now they don't, so the violence is in their blood

No. They really dont. Thats why they flood western countries. Estonia is legally required to import african refugees. Why?

Man you don't even know the half of it.

A while back we were posting some of this shit on twitter as a joke. For a short while on Sup Forums we were exploiting the POC vs feminist thing on twitter, showcasing how people were afraid to confront blacks about anything simply for being black. We'd make elaborate shitposts filled with total nonsense, and white guilt liberals would just agree. No matter what it was.
Though black twitter took a lot of the material and ran with it. It intersected with the Nation of Islam shit, and all of a sudden niggers were talking about concentrating their melanin to form psychic beams.
Shitposts became reality, and then it wasn't shitposting any more.

I sincerely have a hard time considering them human at this point.

Just realized the person who tweeted this works for forbes magazine and is most likely being paid to say this shit. Whats worse is the people who buy into this croc

Looks interesting