Sadly, none of you need to believe me, it's going to happen within 72 hours, just wait

>Sadly, none of you need to believe me, it's going to happen within 72 hours, just wait.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/153674689/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/dHIjj
uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/werner-von-braun-and-the-hoaxed-alien-invasion-from-space/
youtube.com/watch?v=CaTgOSHbBEI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's just a LARP as usual.

Im gunna nut in ur hair. Hhhhhhhhhh

righteous bump for truth and justice

FPBP

So sick of these jewish LARPs

ISRAEL IS FUCKED.

DEAL WITH IT

begone shills

Israel tried to nuke hawaii

Israel tried to nuke Vegas

Israel was the reason for the earthquake next to Alaska

israel tried to nuke Japan

Israel killed Seth Rich

Israel spied on Trump, no FISA warrant required.

What makes you so sure?

Because this is fucking Sup Forums?

check’d and kek’d

archive.is/dHIjj

THE GUY THAT OP LINKED POSTED THE DAY BEFORE ATLANTA AIRPORT

ISRAEL TRIED TO NUKE THAT TOO

>6. The only thing we can do to prevent this from happening is to warn people so they become aware of the possibility of a falseflag, then not trusting it 100% when it happens. This also may render they powerless, if we can somehow get traction and reach a lot of people, making them see the truth.

So what do we do Anons, just wait?

This is the gayest fucking larp I've ever fucking seen. Baby's first larp.

Why have the last few months been so boring and depressing? I mean beyond normal fucking boring and depressing.

old man winter is a double nigger. I'm here for the shitty stories and spinning yarns while we all wait for armageddon

IWRNDU !vqtUSBaRJ6 user says he wont migrate

>I already screamed, I put my anonymity and life at stake by provinding proofs that I am who I'm saying I am, go read the archived thread before saying this to me, no one has even believed 1 thing of what I said and you are saying I "didn't do enough", honestly, go fuck yourself.

This is the only post I will make on this thread.

Pay attention to how 80% of everyone who is posting here is automatically calling it a larp, then go to the archived thread and read how, also, everyone automatically started pointing finger even though I've put my life at risk by providing proofs of who I am.

There was this guy who would INSTANTLY come up everytime the thread was deleted, he stalked me everywhere I was trying to warn people.

Finally, you absolutely don't have to believe me , now it's too late and it is going to happen no matter what we do, the population is still to ignorant to the possibility of a false flag.

Now I'm talking directly to those of you who might believe me, take this very seriously because it is my last warning:

1 - Warn your loved ones

2 - Prevent local panic by warning people of the false flag

3 - When they come to "protect" you, don't fight, they will know that you are aware and you'll be in grave danger.

4 - Stay inside as much as possible, stock on food and water, there will be riots.

I'm sorry for not being able to do anything about it, I'm far too old for this.

>Brazil

its all good mayne if we fucked we fucked desu.

Where can we expect it, user?

72 hours huh well lets us wait and see what happens funnily enough there was another thread showing some sort of nazi ufo craft

How fucking attention starved do you have to be to do one of these fucking stupid LARPs? Why are there so many of you fucking tards?

Yeah, pretty much my attitude. Everyone should be stocked up on emergency supplies and bugout bags already anyway, it's just good sense.
I hope for a biblical level false flag, if it's as bad as ole 33 is describing. Should make for some batshit news and I won't have to find a job immediately.

Buddy shit like this always gets spammed with "larp" and it always is.

fuck off kike shill

How pathetic must your life be to point it out
>inb4 how about you
i'm near death anyways

It was made to try to get IWRNDU to migrate from

OMG guys in three minutes it's happening you didn't listen but I can't explain what's going to hapen wew
here is my military insignia it's legit promise spread the word board up your doors and windows IT';S FUCKING HAPPENING GUYS SRSLY

i wonder what happened with that poo telling us theres a nuke under the tennis stadium

Well user, I'm surrounded by 5 military bases. I'm either in the best or worst place

australia is in the future, this must be true guys

There was a post earlier today that said "it" (whatever it is) will start on 2nd of February at 6 pm. Did not list a time zone. He posted a blacked out pic with it. Tried to brighten it but just had digital artifacts with no pattern or image I could perceive. Could it hold some message? Maybe just a goofy troll. Anyways here is that pic.

schizophrenia at its finest

gosh a 4d crop circle is an insgina

OP if you are really serious you can't just post on an user forum. You can be user, but send your shit into every news agency, every podcast you can think of. Tweet this at any important people in the alternative community you think will listen. Tweet to alex jones, lauren southern, jared taylor, PewDiePie who ever the fuck can reach a mass audience quickly. They can do more than we can do, and they can pass it off as a joke or just reporting without us looking like crazy to everyone we know on facegook or whatever

stop ruining momoji with fucking maga hats, also
>implying that shit isnt israels fault
you know nothing about anything.

He wrote this in the other thread
>They will use unknown technology and call it "aliens".

>When this happens, there will be mass distress and people will be BEGGING for "protection"

>"Protection" = They will seize control of every fucking government and institution, because they will be marketed as "the most capable of dealing with this situation".

>This will be the perfect plan, since people won't even see that they are being denied their freedom.

>You won't be able to protest.
>You won't be able to acess any website that isn't on their "approved content list"
>You won't be able to do anything besides what they want you to do, because people who didn't comply will "disappear" and they will use it as an excuse.

>It will begin in the US, but it will be of a worldwide magnitude, since they have everything planned probably even before all of you were born.

>That's all I know, I'm too disappointed to try to warn people anymore.

>Tell everyone that you're gullible and/or paranoid because you believed some shitty larper on a Finnish traditional basket weaving forum
>Damage your cause and further socially isolate yourselves because we hate you
kys

From
uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/werner-von-braun-and-the-hoaxed-alien-invasion-from-space/
>According to Dr. Rosin,
> von Braun then gave her one supreme assignment to thwart this plan: to stop the weaponization of space. Failure to do so would lead to calamity for the human race as a secretive trans-national power, already in existence, would move to permanently take control of this planet thru a hoaxed alien invasion from outer space.
>According to von Braun, space based weapons, later known as the “Star Wars” program, were to be publicly promoted as our space “shield” against the evil Russians. Then they would be promoted as our defense against terrorists from Third World countries (‘rogue’ nations or ‘nations of concern’). Then their necessity would be justified as protection against asteroids and meteors, and the “last card,” the final justification according to von Braun, would be their installation in orbit against an extraterrestrial threat from outer space.

well now we know (((who))) started the schizophrenia meme

I'll have my team of analysts check it out.

This isn't me. He started a thread (archived thread) and just showed up in the SkyKangz thread. It was dying and we are trying to get him to migrate

i think i speak for everyone when i say
pic related

I'm trying to get drunk with him. no luck :(

will germany be affected too?

should i stock up´?

Cool awesome man. Could just be a stupid kid. Here is the thread it came from.

I think I see what the user was cryptically referring to. There was a moon pic posted along with their discussion. Is that blood blue moon supposed to be on the 2nd?

If he is legit I don't get why he wont be more specific. Maybe to him it makes all the sense in the world but it is so vague without having it put into context

pulled from a satanic calendar which is related to Sabbatai Zevi the jew convert who worshiped demons
Feb. 2 Candlemas (Sabbat Festival) blood animal and/or human sacrifice

that's why I think it's a LARP. A plan like this wouldn't be something they just tell people. If he's part of this plan, he should disclose what his role is. 33rd degree freemason or not, why tell him unless he's part of the plan?

and if he is part of the plan, he has more info that he's not telling us. Idk, way before I got super into politics I was always into UFO and paranormal shit. On every single forum there's always LARPers like this, there's always "insiders", there's always "time travelers", and "aliens" and on and on and on and on. I'm not saying they don't exist, but just once show some fucking proof

Wednesday, January 31st

Agreed, user

Do you know how masonic orders operate?
Hint: they don't disclose to one another the plan with goyim

Good thinking. This could be it

Illuminati Chad. I'm convinced.

Glad we've traded the 18
(False) "It's Happening" threads a minute, for 27 "It's Going to Happen" threads a minute.

What did NASA, a Freemason front, mean by this?
>Look to the Moon January 31st
>especially out west
They want all attention in the sky on the morning of January 31st.

Various elites are in panic mode right now. There will be a happening but not what this retard wannabe 33rd says.

I need to answer this because it's actually a good and well put question.

I know of the plan because the 33rd is composed of a very few, select, group of people who are deemed "trustworthy enough" to be given the secrets of the elite.
I was briefed onto "the plan" the moment I got in the first meeting of the Supreme Council, there they explained why they were telling us, and what should we do.

Why:

The 33rd are supposed to orchestrate the falseflag locally, in coordenation with other 33rd members, I was the one responsible for regulating who was getting acess to what resources (money to keep family safe, untraceable phones, etc).

What I was assigned to do: Keep track of the expenses for my state, since I'm a former banker, now retired. That's why I don't know all of the details, and that's why I may sound a little confused to you, I'm old and english is not my primary language.

I think I was clear enough.

That is what I think. But fuck, we have been fooled before. I guess we just take note of what was said and treat as a LARP unless proven otherwise.

Well tell us whats happening

You didn't set up this LARP very well, user. In three days your LARP will be proven false. Then what will you do?

Who is the Pendragon?

How much Evil have you done personally?

>the 33rd is composed of a very few, select,
Hah, wrong. It's the least select of the A&AR honours.

user, can we trust the military leaders?

it's definitely a larp, but it's a good one. it's a retelling of one i read in a book. operation paperclip horton brothers area fifty one ufos. and that whole conspiracy he mixes with another one which says Stalin used the fake ufo and filled it with badly cloned fucked up humans that looked like grays. crashed it in roswell to create hysteria to allow easy invasion. (im here to save you from aliens goy) so it tracks because these are two big and known conspidacys. but yeah its just a like a movie reboot for a new gen.

Much, that will haunt me to my very grave, you can't even fathom how dead inside... And I think that's why I'm trying to stay here, even being called a larper, if I can help someone to keep their loved ones safe, maybe, just maybe, my soul will know some rest after all is done.

Nothing he will just start a new larp. I think its a mental illness

Poste para nós no 27 o que vai acontecer, anão. Vi que é brasileiro. Pelo amor de Deus, nos avise lá.

Israel did in fact nuke japan

Well bless you user. You're an okay person. Even if you are a conniving maniacal occultist.

We've known about this LARP for quite some time but there's always someone who comes along and dismisses it as if people need to be reminded or whatever

Não sei o que é 27, não sou um frequentador desses sites, estive aqui pois achava que seria a melhor chance de fazer com que avisassem a maior quantidade de pessoas possível para que a false flag fosse evitada, desculpe.

Thanks tom

You need to tell us something we dont know. Dont tell us something we already suspect.

Thanks, user! I just looked operation paperclip up and I'm with you. If that book happened to be a telling of what was to come it has been an honor knowing you, user.

>false flag within 72 hours
>unknown technology
>to take freedoms

The mistake you dumb elites make is that righteous men and patriots are going to huddle with their families in fear.

Were actually winning right now. Why would any man of character back down and cower when victory is so close?

This you?

This wouldn't happen to coincide with the super blood moon coming up would it?

No, it is

Yes.

Sinceramente, anão, isso é real mesmo ou rp para pegar gringo? Also, 27 chan. Procure por ele. É o único chan brasileiro que presta atualmente.

Okay man, if shits going down within 72 hours then why be all vague about it? Why wouldn't you just spill it since we are about to find out about it very soon anyways?

>to protect my self

Well, if you're being tracked you should already be fucked by giving a vague warning so why even bother? If you feel safe enough to post anonymously something might happen then why not feel safe enough just to spew what is happening?

Also, why would the elites have interest in an elaborate false flag event with aliens to have more control of us when they already have us by the balls quite fine without having to stage a fucking invasion?

LARP logic never adds up, sage this shit

>this is going to be my only post in this thread
Posts three more fucking times. Fuck off you child’s blood drinking larp. Piss off back to Israel

Yet you choose to turn back now, traitors like you deserve death. Praise the new world order, so mote it be.

I'm confused, that archived thread was posted in dec 2017, how much longer do we have? Just 72 hours???

Being in Sup Forums for too long and I have trust issue. Whatever you say user, I'm being open so whatever happens, happens.

Eu tenho 78 anos, 40 anos de maçonaria, não estaria aqui se estivesse brincando. Crie uma thread lá e poste o link, acho que não tenho outra escolha.

Yes, he says it is to occur in 72hrs now

look mason, convert to the one true faith tradtional catholicsim, god forgives be sorry for offending him, this is good my friend.

>convert
Aren't all Brazilians Catholic?

where did he say that?

this this thread

C-cacete, anão. Eu sinceramente estou comprando sua história, vou criar thread lá. Obrigado, mesmo que não seja verdade.

doesnt have to be catholic, just accept Jesus and repent