Vice wrote this in 2005

vice.com/en_us/article/ppzevg/hey-v12n5

Would you look at that? Vice before it went to shit. Dropping ACTUAL redpills.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/6lxtL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Archive it you goy

archive.fo/6lxtL

it didn't archive the pictures in the article for some reason, the pictures are where the redpills are

Vice disabeled archiving because "archiving our journalism before we fact check damages our reputation."

ah that's right i forgot about that

wow... did not know that, pretty sad desu

RedPanels has a new webcomic?

>Jim Goad
Didn’t expect Vice to publish, or not delete him, but I guess it was a different publication back when Gavin was still there.

Wow... There was some serious brainwashing going on in the last 10 years.

vice seemed to go to shit after they covered the russia / ukraine conflict. their coverage of it was really great in my opinion but it was their last good piece of content. they decided to take the easy road and just go political.

I am amazed such article is still available on their website and has not been nuked yet.

If you like the article, I’d recommend reading more from Jim Goad. His writing has a pretty unique voice.

Some of the reasoning is a little off. The minutiae about the personal conduct of a few generals in the civil war has little to do with the relationship between the war and slavery - using that to make a point against the dominant civil war myth is sort of like flogging someone with wet lettuce. A greater level of thoroughness and some references would be nice. Since the article's narrative is controversial the haphazard writing lets it down. It would be better to really hammer it in.

Oh it's written by Jim Goad. No wonder.

agreed, does anyone itt have some good sources?

FUuukk I miss the old vice.

13 years makes a big difference

Jim Goad is godly. Vice was always shit though

Jim God is a smart cookie user, go read 'The Redneck Manifesto' for a more in-depth reading of the same stuff.

PS Vice wasn't cucked until comparatively recently, newfag.

>Reads an extract from a fully-referenced book
>Doesn't read the book
>Hurr wy there no refrinces

Read the fucking book you cretin.

>PS Vice wasn't cucked until comparatively recently, newfag.

>Vice before it went to shit.

learn to read