Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>she just goes along with the village at the end
Cunt

Except she doesn't

Would you guys recommend this anime?

Maybe, depends on the taste or the topics that the person likes

Its honestly the most recent masterpiece in anime but I could understand why someone wouldn't like it

I wanted to fuck her so badly

I saw some lewd pics of her on Pixiv but when I went back to save them a year later the person deleted them. I think they're gone forever.

I just fap to this one page from the official manga instead.

Yes its good. Better than a generic battle/action series for sure. But people here will give it hate because this is Sup Forums afterall

The manga is more than enough

Its sad how close to the truth is this.

Yes, it's pretty good.

im honestly suprised Sup Forums doesnt talk about it more

It aired years ago. The fact that it still gets threads on occasion means people remember the show. That's a pretty good feat.

Its getting old. we discussed it already more than enough, there isn't much to add really

You have to really be in the mood for something serious / dystopic, but if that's down your alley, then this is one you can't skip.

I ship the final pairing, I just wish we got better exposition/development on that front.

I remember people saying it was a bad adaptation back when it was airing but now that the novel has been translated that was clearly not true. I haven't gotten around to finishing it because it's pretty much 1:1 with the anime except it doesn't have the amazing music.

Shiki also falls in this category, albeit not on the same level of ssy

>exact same number of chromosomes as humans
Technically, they should be able to produce viable offspring, right?

I never read the original, but from an anime series standpoint alone I can assure you its a well above average product in every department

No. because they're molerats

They'd probably be sterile

Nothing really comes close

No, it doesn't work like that.

I never finished watching this. Whenever I remember it I feel like it was really fucking sad, like depression inducing sad

Does the manga give more explanation as to why every single character turned gay for a bit when they're 13/14
I didn't really get how it went from a more normal ratio of gay/straight to everyone is super gay with each other

in the show it's to promote pro-social activity like bonobos

It does get really really sad
This was pretty heavily hinted at in the anime
humans were genetically modified a shit ton, with the psychics being made to be more like bonobos in order to reduce the likelihood of people growing up to be asocial murderers. As a part of their social nature,
bonobos are very intimate with friends for reasons totally outside of reproduction

9/10 for me.

It's a good show about a dystopian future with sci-fi elements, which happens to be shit at the science part. But then again that's pretty much all of sci-fi anime.

The ending doesn't even help (Wareta ringo, first one I think)
Shit's fucking grim

Daily reminder he did absolutely nothing wrong and was only fighting injustice

even so, one of the best EDs ever

He was Jesus done right. Literally sacrificed for humanity sake on his own will

thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=-DSVDcw6iW8

Needed more doujins of her as an adult.

he fought for us

Did his sacrifice not mean nothing?

haha benis :---DDD

The anime is not any good. Pacing is all over the place, story is told very tediously, and even the action scenes are boring as fuck. If it wasn't for the plot and especially the queerats the series would be trash. You can tell it was adapted from something that was only good because you could skim through most of it. Sadly you can't do that easily with an anime.

As it stands I'd say it's worth it just for the final act, but be prepared to be bored through like 75%.

Obligatory Squealer was right. Seriously though, the people in the village were evil as fuck. All of them in leadership positions should genuinely have been put to death for their treatment of the queerats.

Wowee did the queerrats salvage this show
>ooo maybe something shady is obviously going on
>oh no the kids are lost in the woods
>a very telegraphed allegory for depression
And yet it still turned out to be a masterpiece

It's great, the yaoi shit makes it hard to recommend to people though