SukaSuka

This series has ended in 10 episodes.

How do we protect best boy and his cute daughetru family?

Not many anime have the guts to have the MC fall in love, get married, and live happily ever after instead of just leaving things hanging.

There are actually no suffering so far! Only the happiest girl in the world!

I was hoping they'd do one more episode to show the marriage and all that, but it's probably for the best. Yup, end it on episode 10. Probably for the best.

Just remove the first part of EP1

So just what was Elq while she was still alive? A banshee or something? She wasn't even talking loudly and her voice was doing serious damage to Lillia/Lilya.

> "Who are you?” Elq sent a simple question in the form of a thought.
>Her question contained no hostility, but, no matter how innocent her intentions, it carried an overwhelming amount of power. The thought released by Elq rapidly echoed throughout the closed off interior of the barrier and fiercely battered Leila’s mind.
>Leila writhed in agony, letting out the screams of a strangled bird. Ebo had not been exaggerating. When a giant whale simply twists its body, it causes little fish nearby to be swept away. Against Elq’s immense soul, Leila’s puny human soul amounted to no more than a speck of dust.

Insert song single when ? I want to play it on loop.

So just a loli with a supersoul?

Sort of.

Welp, shame these threads always die with so little responses. Anyway, I assume once Cthutolly hairs turns red Elq will regain control of her, right?

>Welp, shame these threads always die with so little responses.

The actual Suka thread died after 500+ responses you fag.

cute thicc wife

This is the second Suka thread of the week, shit's on fire yo.

So the beasts' base were humans.
Why did Willem lose his shit over that? He knew humans were responsible for the current state of the planet.

I want to cum inside Lan.

What is Ebon Candle's relevance to the plot, other than lifting the islands?

Did he know Elq back then? What was he 500 years ago?

He is one of Elq's guardians

>tells willem to get off of Noph
>proceed to moan lewdly out of pleasure on her turn

Wew

Wait wait, I'm on ep 3 now. So for centuries instead of experimenting with tactica and training these little Fae girls to wield their weapon the furry armies have been content to just let the girls Allah Ackbar the monsters if hitting them like an untrained thug didn't work?

Finish ep.3 and you know why.

She can't help it, user.

>troll
>just slightly taller human maid with fangs

Shit at least have her tower the MC.

He was frozen before they turned.

The furries can't train their little girl weapons if they have no idea what they're doing or how to use them at all. They're like cavemen picking up laser guns the humans left behind.

I want to know the process of how getting her naked and lying in bed before the massage, considering she need to be restrained during noph massage.

I'm really loving this, it feels like the male equivalent to women watching their sons or partners go off to war, without any bullshit feminism tainting the feeling.

Easy, Willem got out of the room first. Once they got her restrained, they called willem go in and start the massage.

Then she easily breaks in a few seconds and moans in pleasure.

>Feminism
I'm afraid what you're thinking of is almost certainly not feminism.

These, on the other hand, are genocidal maniacs.

Serious question: what do the beasts survive on? There's a fuckton of them and they are huge, just how do they avoid starving to death?

In a flashback, the city is on plains. Here, the city is surrounded by infinite volumes of dirt. Maybe the monsters fused the elements around them together for energy. Oh, hot particles and gamma rays, you say? Heating the planet into a molten fireball? Not necessarily so! Quick! Name me at least one complex of fusion reactions and reactions of byproducts that produces ONLY neutrinos and heat! Now, now, here is the question: if a silicon atom at one million degrees kelvin undergoes fission because its nucleus was unstable, and this happens over and over, and the byproducts react, and at the end of the day you only get neutrinos and hydrogen... well you're still only down to a lot more kelvin than organic life can handle...

... someone, a physicist, a computer scientist who can enumerate all nuclear reactions possible, help me out here., I'm trying to rationalize a fantasy world probably dreamt up by a drunk Japanese salaryman...

There is a Season 2 preview at the end of this episode.

Elaborate.

this better have an anime original ending. Im too old to cry. And have to much going on to be bogged down with the depression this will cause.

They discover Narnia.

I self-insert as Kutori.

My Nigga
But I also self-insert as Elq.

How closely Cyka Cyka follow the source material?

Happy End for Ren please.

Fairly closely save for a few flash back sequences that are either removed, or moved to different parts of the story for anime reasons.

Oreimo?

Did he get an erection

Ren didn't warn him of dirty thoughts

What did she mean by this

Ren a best

Sexiest fairy

The furries are stupid, just like our furries.

I'm out of the loop, have they started adapting volume 4 yet? Did the """proposition""" only just happen? Isn't Kutori ded yet?

>They're like cavemen picking up laser guns the humans left behind
Except that those caveman achieved a (early) industrial age society. It's weird that they were able to build giant airships, but couldn't grasp the slightest knowledge about ancient swords.

They are magic not technology

This. She even got willem to think lewdly of her.

photosynthesis

She's an alien with godlike super powers.

>the spoilers in the previous threads
I don't think I can handle the next two episodes bros

don't worry, she won't be ticklish for long

They live of magic and human technology they savage

I still don't really know how someone else is taking over the control of the body works. Can someone explain this shit?

She survives

Elq doesn't take control over anything. It's just Elq's personality mixed with the memories of previous existences which are resurfacing.

as a beast

Nopht is not Nephren.

Does anyone else here NOT want an "anime original" ending?

>“O-Oh, really? Is it someone I know? Could it be Leila? Emi? Suwon?? … it’s not Nephren, right?”
>“Wait, there were some weird names in that list.”
>Leila was, well, Leila, Emissa had a boyfriend, Suwon was a guy, and Nephren was a kid. None of them were viable options for a proposal.
Leila BTFO

I don't care, but if they do follow the LN then they better have a second season for the sequel or at least an OVA if the first novel ever gets a resolution.

>Leila
Who?

And to think, Willem and Leila fuggin' could have prevented literally all of this tragedy to follow.

assplay

>Leila
Literally, unironically, WHO?

Literally, unironically, just FUCK OFF with your irony.

I want to make this troll a happy mother

What Lan sitting on your face feels like?

Regal Brave, Leila Asprey, wielder of Dug Weapon Insania.

Is Rhan the naughtiest of the bunch? What have she been reading.

>“… Hey, Elq.”
>“W-WhahaT?!”
>“I love you.”
>“…….” A long silence. “You’re treating me like a child again,” Elq complained.
>“Haha, how’d you know.”

Elq is a hella cute daughter,

So where can one find the LNs translated?

So why was Almaria the Shinator and what the hell is a Shinator?
How the fuck did she make a dream world? She's just some random fucking brat Willem took in
google it's the first link, I just finished reading vol 4

Is using google really that hard?

>this is going to be a story about kotori
>elq=kotori

So we're getting a full adaptation arent we?

It's the beats almaria transformed into. And that beast's power is creating illusions (among other things).

Well, the results I got were novel planet, and the blog of the translator being posted on novel planet, so both only go up to volume 5 chapter 3. If that's all there is so far, that's cool too.

Can't she wait for her turn?

Why didn't Jinto give her the lander D?

Thirsty bitch #2. Too bad Kutori's first

>noticed all of these the day the episode aired

I never actually rewatched the first scene of EP1 so I never knew Ren, Noph and Rhan appeared there.

Only after this episode when I rewatched it and my chest suddenly tightened.

HAPPIEST GIRL IN THE WORLD
Reminder
Naigrat exited the room and shut the door behind her. Lacking the strength to move any farther, she leaned her back against the wall of the corridor and slid down to the floor. The thunderous rumbling of the spell incinerator shook her entire body, making her feel as if she were a baby being rocked around in its mother’s womb. Naigrat quickly shook that image out of her head. It had no place here. There were no lives coming into creation here, only lives already lost and lives which would be lost soon enough.

Naigrat was on board a medium sized Winged Guard patrol ship which mainly watched over the area around the 20th Floating Island.
“It must be painful to look at for you,” a giant Reptrace, the one who had called Naigrat to the ship in the first place, said in a deep, heavy voice. “In most cases, a fairy soldier lost in battle does not leave behind a corpse. They shatter into beads of light and melt into the wind… so it is as you said. Kutori was no longer a fairy.”

“I guess so,” Naigrat responded half heartedly, her gaze still on the floor. In the room behind them was the thing which used to be Kutori. Whether she had been crushed, hacked, pierced, scratched, or perhaps all of them, no would would ever know, but innumerable wounds had mutilated her body to the point where it hardly resembled its original shape. In addition, ruptured joints and tendons, probably the result of her forcing her body to act past its limits, had damaged the body even more than the external wounds.

When Naigrat saw it, both her hands immediately went up to cover her mouth in a desperate attempt to shove the wails of despair back down her throat. At the same time, tears began to overflow out of her eyes. She didn’t bother trying to hide them.
The spell incinerator shook the airship back and forth as if it were one giant cradle. And within, a Troll woman cried and cried, as if she were one large baby.

shit is gripping I agree, now the final two(?) episodes are gonna be the ones to end it all.

Stop

Rhan is using Nophs weapon and Kutori has Rhans?

Can you(or someone else who has it) post more LN art of troll?

Kinda like the Middle East.

>what do the beasts survive on?
Solar power user.