ITT: characters so forgettable even the show's creators forgot they were there

ITT: characters so forgettable even the show's creators forgot they were there.

That's not nice. True, but not nice.

To be fair, they also mostly forgot about the two background lezzes in Walkure.

It was a fault of how they plotted the conflict. Not only her but so many of the other pilot characters felt like jobbers because most the fights basically ended with no casualties and status quo. Really didn't feel like a war. Needed to have more mooks or kill off more chars

Look at the bright side: in fifteen years she'll be able to have Hayate for herself.

Yeah. I thought it was going to turn into Macross' version of the One Year War, but instead became some weird thing where the Windermerians were undefeatable until Roid pulled that instrumentality bullshit.

I guess she was a Mirage to the creator the same as the viewers

Booooo

Literally too good for that disaster called delta.
Thanks god that series has been forgotten and discarded already.

Delta was a mistake.

Mirage is an ugly loser.

It was a shame. I came for Green, stayed for Purple. Mikumo a best.

Mikumo a shit.

Mikumo is a child

>toriyama couldn't even remember how to draw her

Pic related is 3 in Japan

t. retard

uuuuhhhhh

Still mad.
Mirage deserved better.

Purple hair best

Maybe next time he can hire a writer that knows how to write a fucking love triangle

how can an elf be forgettable?

a true loli

She's just a Mirage.

>Maybe next time he can hire a writer that knows how to write
Ftfy
There was no reason for the Windy plot to end up as shitty as it had, or for Roid to make the same retarded plan Grace did. There was enough in the setting to make it a more interesting conflict, and several characters had promise. It was just all squandered for slow as shit pacing and boring sorties in the second half. Wasted potential: the Macross.

because best girl exists

This one is true actually

>The truth is, I have no emotional attachment to Rei at all.

>In the midst of making Eva, I suddenly realized that I had forgotten her. Her very existence. For example, in episode seven, I remembered and added one shot with Rei. I had no attachment to her at all. I think that was okay, because in episode eight, she didn't appear. Not even in a single shot.

>Episode 6 was too early.

>At the end Rei says "I don't know what to do," and Shinji says, "I think you should smile," and Rei smiles. ... Afterwards, when I thought about it, I cursed. In short, if she and Shinji completely "communicated" there, then isn't she over with? At that moment, Rei, for me, was finished.

>When she smiled, she was already finished, this character.

>Introduce dozens of new alien races off screen
>Introduce all kinds of political backstory off screen
>Introduce weird bullshit off screen

Delta was bad from episode 1

Anno is tsundere for Rei

Hot stuff

Does anyone else hate Macross now because of Delta?

Nah, he's just completely indifferent to her.
Hence why her name means zero.