Jewish supremacy general

Post memes that prove that Jews are superior to the goyim

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'll elaborate on anything from last thread.

>blacks can be jews
Even one of the 13 tribes was all black user.

How's that ethnostate coming along?

Hey there again

Khazar milkers

I wasn't expecting a bait thread. OP pulled a kike which is fair play I guess, playing by the letter of the law and all. I'm going to bed. G'night.

How dumb are you? Lol jews are not descendants of Abraham lol they areca mix of african and arab jews are not a race

We ALWAYS control the narrative. Don't you have like 34848754784 memes to show this?

I am the subject who was interested in Swedish media
Do you have the information that corroborates that the Boner family is Jewish?
I have seen and they have a priest, even an archbishop for which they are Christians, although they could be crypto-Jews.

Yesterday I stumbled upon this link in another thread. Obviously as 99% ww2 videos (even regular documentaries) are banned here in goy republic, I tried hooktube. But it won't allow me to play it there. Any ideas how can I watch it? Can somebody perhaps reupload to wsg or something?
hooktube.com/watch?v=Dda-0Q_XUhk

Jews being Jews and related to Abraham really triggers Muslims. But why do Muslims have to be consumed by jealousy. Just because Mohammed was denied entry to the Jewish club doesn't mean you have to be a pathetic cuck thousand years later. I mean your ancestors are just Muslim spoils of war anyway. Your great great great grandmother was raped by a sandnigger.

If I'm not mistaken, Sephardic Jews are actually converts from North Africa, are not they?
And the studies between Italians from the south and Azquenazí gave as a result practically the same genetics.

Converts is the key word. Muslims don't have a choice.

I do not understand the answer, what did you mean?

Wtf I believe Hitler killed two thousand jews a day for six years now

No Muslim gets triggered by Jews being descendant from Abraham as some of them (Arabs) are as well.
He's an idiot. About, Sephardic Jews, they seem to be mostly descendants of Jews. The converts to Judaism are people like Caucasian Jews and Yemeni Jews as they don't cluster with Askhenazi, Sephardic, Moroccan Jews.

Did you know that Spain announced that it would give citizenship to all the Jews expelled in the Inquisition?
Many people believed that by carrying typical Jewish names they would be conscientious citizenship. When it was shown that no, many people said that there was no case because of the genetic test that Sephardic people say of converts from North Africa, so there would be no genetic difference.
And I'm not insulting anyone if I show you respect, prove it too.

Parasitic animal high cunning doesn't equate superiority. That's like saying tapeworms or rats are superior to Humans.

>UNBROKEn LINE SINCE DAVID
You ever heard of the second temple still being around?

it's definitely impossible to kill 6 million people in a war, you're a genius