Nancy Peolsi BTFO by CNN

This is a long one anons, but you should watch. Polosi has realized her time is up. Cuomo has as well. Coincidentally Cuomo asked real unbiased questions during the the interview. I know it's 22 minutes, but it's worth it to watch Pelosi squirm. The left is undoubtedly in panic mode.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B03MMlRF0sg
youtu.be/Z3zve2Ayqt0?t=1340
hooktube.com/GkVzn8Ajjr8?t=1m24s
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-mRiCVbOw
youtu.be/neZ3ENR4V94
hooktube.com/watch?v=B03MMlRF0sg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here's the link. My bad youtube.com/watch?v=B03MMlRF0sg

she is so raisin like

Watch the video lad. She's shaking. Cuomo is asking her hard questions. The day of the rope is upon us.

she needs a new raisin suit because the old one is shakin off!

Do me a favor and watch the video. It's not often that you see a senate majority leader BTFO by their own paid for media. There's no amount of damage control that can prevent this from happening. Shadilay and godspeed anons.

Minority. My bad. I'm drunk.. but my point stands.

I know I've been watching it. Watching her tremble brings me great joy.

kek that guy is there "OMG help me help you" but she keeps panicking.

My god she's a fucking mess. She looks very scared. Cuomo was doing a good job in that interview, I think even he can see through all this bullshit. Plus he's a white male so he's on the chopping block for 'diversity.' Where's the other half with Jim Jordan?

>Dennis Nunes
HAHAHAHA senile cunt

He's the other half of Cuomos interview, where he has Jim Jordan on

youtu.be/Z3zve2Ayqt0?t=1340

she is breaking down mentally. cuomo took pity on her. you could tell he knew she wasnt making sense...ha ha

She came off like a total crackhead junkie trying to talk its way out of stealing, this is pathetic. Head are going to roll, could only imagine what's in the memo. Even Cuomo dug into her, and all she could respond was you don't know what you're talking about to him.

Someone stick a fork in the dems, they're done.
hooktube.com/GkVzn8Ajjr8?t=1m24s

republitards BTFO

She's done, beyond nervous, never behaved so out of her mind and scared, she even flipped on cuomo who is a dem butt sniffer.

Look at all their faces at 2.25, its fear.

im talking about him roasting the republican that is for the memo.. he destroyed him

You got my hopes up now, shill. This better not disappoint.

>if you accuse a member of the fbi of being personally biased you have to proceed extremely cautiously! You cant just throw around reckless accusations!
>if you accuse the president of treason, it's fine to just blast it 24 hrs a day for a year

I wonder what her cunt looks like.

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahaahahaahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahahaahahahhahahaahahha

>It's Trump's fault we're corrupt - because he won the election we had no choice!

My god, even Australian politicians wouldn't try to play this card.

Jim rekted Cuomo. You can tell Cuomo is getting smoked when he starts smirking doping delight and throwing out Hail Mary's

Something big is coming. (((They))) never attack the RINOs or DINOs.
Rope stocks are rising, user has buy now.

Is that David Blaine's hand?

He's a Jew.

Their pet pelosi hasn't delivered Trump impeachment, so they will attack her now and replace with another shabbos got.

>absolute desperation
rats and roaches are starting to turn against eachother

how do I sign up for mars? I hate democrats this much

poor women...

P a n i c

This interview convinced me that something is about to land and that this whole thing is about to roll the other way

Pelosi stinks of fear in this interview. All of her usual arrogance is utterly gone. Now she comes off as a helpless sack of quivering shit, being chastised by this Jew. Nothing petrifies the shabbos goy more than their Judaic overlords being displeased with them. Her whole family is probably in danger of being bodied in some blood libel Jewish sacrifice for failing them.

Top kek
>The Republicans talk of chain migration. Chains. They want to bring back slavery

Mmm, is that, fear I smell?

What I'm seeing here are two slaves sworn to the deep state who are realizing they're both fucked. Pelosi deals with this by desperately clinging to the narrative she was always instructed to repeat and Cuomo appears to be showing hints of what he would actually think if he hadn't been shackled. Should have known that when it all started to finally topple down that some of them would begin to sell each other out due to fear of the rope.

she's a stuttering bumbling mess, madly repeating herself. day of the rope when?

Have anyone noticed the way Nacy Pelosi talks? It's HIGHLY annoying. She cuts off ends of words, doesn't pronounce them properly, and such things, it's just the way she talks not a particular thing about this interview. But man it is annoying. Idk if it's her teeth that could do with some dental work/braces, and that's why, or if it is because she has some other stuff going on, but either way highly difficult to understand what she's saying a lot of the time. An example of this go to 4m05s into the video.
>Instead, chairman nunez is act like a stooge. At the, with the, speaker.
a stooge?
>a stooge, of the white house, at the acquiescence, or at least or maybe the guidance of the speaker of the hou... This is not about one thing or another, this is about the integrity and our safety and our national security
What.. Who talks like that. Sounds like someone who is just used to talking till someone agrees with them, whilst not actually having a discussion about anything.

The way she talks it's like a stutter step kind of talk, she jumps around in the words very fast, and mixes up and conflates various words which throws people off who are trying to understand what the hell she is saying or what she means. It's like formulate what you want to say before you say it and then say it in a fluent fashion. It's similar to the ones who go uh, and uh and uh excessively, instead of shutting up instead of saying uh. But she seems to do it similarly with a shitload of words. Really tough to have a conversation with someone like that, it becomes difficult to remember what she just said a few minutes ago because she uses that stutter technique either on purpose or as a thing she just does.
youtube.com/watch?v=Zx-mRiCVbOw

is this where CNN turns on them and rebrands?

This video makes me feel uneasy. I was watching her talking and I kept thinking of events like 9/11, Sandy Hook, Vegas etc and how they play down death and corruption with a nice smile and certain demeanour.

I think it's refreshing that she isn't just going to go on CNN and get softball after softball as per usual, when cuomo digs in on her notice how she almost become surprised and depressed haha. it's like
>oh no this is not supposed to happen, why are you doing this?
HAHAHA
As far as i can gather the us democratic damage control is that it's a matter of national security to not release the memo, which according to the repubs details how fbi and democrats colluded to spy on trump and those associated with him and perhaps even his supporters during the campaign. So to say that it's matter of national security just shows how much us democrats are in panic mode about this.
>you can't show them our dirty laundry, it's matter of national security like some great military secret
No it obviously isn't!

For them to be so angst about releasing that memo even heavily redacted, they would have to know that it would be fucking over for them if it came out, so whatever is in that memo it must be fucking bad for her to compare release of the memo even heavily redacted, with some kind of prototype for a secret military airplane, or undercover military assets or whatever. Obviously that's not comparable to any of that, so that they want to make an equal sign between what the us dems and fbi were doing on trump, really must be some bad shit. Total desperation.

jesus christ she can only speak in talking points

Also notice how nansy pelosi several times almost tries to touch chris cuomo during the interview, it's a manipulation technique to try to get people on your side, and she's trying to tell him that it's her that he should trust, when she is getting in trouble in an argument she does that. First time 6m56 where she talks about that it's republicans that are covering something up, and says very softly, but again it's very sad it's like
>trust me i'm not a wicked witch i'm nancy pelosi trust me i'm really nice
You can just tell she's a witch of a woman and a manipulative insincere bitch, it's very obvious. Notice her manipulative hand gestures throughout the interview aswell. Keep your hands and arms to yourself woman!
Second time she does it is after chris cuomo digs into her after she thinks she has swayed him on her side by all that stuff, and then she acts very surprised and gets depressed. And then tries to do it a second time. Gives me the heeby jeebies

Here's the 2nd time, right after cuomo digs into it and accuses them of playing politics and not being interested in the truth.
>we'll let me tell you something, we're not going to become them
again near touching cuomos hands. A manipulative form of reassurance/trust me don't trust the other persons kind of thing.

To be fair, American politicians always overhype national security concerns to hide their crimes.

best part of this is pelosi complaining that this memo is just a distraction by republicans, but simultaneously saying the democratic memo should be released.
she then goes on a literal 10 min tirade about the tax plan in a discussion about a house intelligence committee vote. is the irony really this lost on these people or do they just have no integrity?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on the video? I have (((satellite))) internet and I'm over my data cap. Everything's throttled to 128 kbps.

> Her body language
>Notice how she changes words mid syllable more then a few times
> Often tries to change the subject to deflect

also around 17:40
> he asks " why did you relent on the shutdown"
> she responds " the fact is we have a better "pla(y)".... case to fight with gov open then gov shut "

go to 11m03s in she's gone on a long tirade about there's nobody that has seen the memo that would say it ought to be released. Then cuomo points out that christopher rey has read it and argues that it should be released. And she gets VISIBLY upset and says to chris cuomo
>with all due respect you don't know what you're talking about
And then starts to deflect and changes topic to something about taxes and other things.

>aeh uh yh uh uooh ih uh yuh uh
>let me just say this with all due respect, you really don't know what you're talking about right now okay! Really upset and angry pelosi face
>changes topic completely to some shit about taxes.
Fucking KEK!

It's over

No way they're going to just walk to the rope

Vid just got removed any other links

How many hours until SOTU??

the only time i will watch this harpy voluntarily is if there is video of her stroking out on the senate floor.

fucking cucks in here making any concessions to Cuomo make me sick. Just because a marxist, self-hating, party-shilling, shit-stain, blind squirrel finds a nut...

Damn - They just blocked the video due to "copywrite infringement with CNN". Anyone got another link?

youtu.be/neZ3ENR4V94

video now unavailable, what happened? Are they shutting it down?

of course they are

What does she say after shaking his hand? That was weird as fuck.

fuck she's old
usually I like older women but damn wtf

Literally no Repubs give a shit about the Russian special investigation anymore other than it's a waste of time and money

nancy 'you dont know what your talking about - its dennis nunes' pelosi

I feel sick; I don't know how to handle this inkling of respect I felt for Cuomo

how can this bitch chastise Nunes for "not reading the material" after her infamous "we'll read it after we pass it"

Oh no! That sucks.

Watched that live last night. It was hysterical. Her dentures kept falling out and all she could was spew gibberish....but muh protecting intel agencies like the cia, and the dna

Lmfao.

The same people who said I was a nazi for opposing their insane agenda are now looking to be majorly guilty in circumventing federal law in about a thousand ways because they literally thought they were on a mission from god to save hogwarts

That was a really weird video, she is so aggressively disturbed by the idea of the memo getting leaked

>they want to distract from the tax bill
Um, no, they're touting that shit everywhere

very fucking strange, are you ready brother

Cuomo knows that he has to deliver and be different from all the other cucks on CNN to keep his new prime time spot on CNN.

cuomo has never destroyed anyone in his life

>he hasnt even read it

is this the worst damage control line yet?

Exactly 12 hours from now

Shes fucking drunk as a cunt

"This video is unavailable." SHUT IT DOWn

she cant even finish half her words

Get a good look, kids. Take a good, solid look. This is the face of absolute terror. Legitimate, brain-numbing fear. She's autopiloting and terribly at that. That memo really must just be absolutely soul-shattering for the DNC as a whole.

it is confusing to listen to her, she doesn't make any real sense or any argument as to why not to release it except for "muh spies"

Video removed by user?

She also said is was lies

They shut it down

Her hard swallowing and smacking noises are annoying the fuck out of me

Watch now as Libturds start calling CNN fake news.

They will dance to Trumps tune.

Video removed. They know.

he's gotta start looking like he's doing his job. effort of any sort is admirable. except the effort to cover your ass.

Thanks for the new link user.

>Cuomo: HURDUR MUH SPECULATION. OUR IMPEACHMENT ADS WAS JUST SPECULATIONS

>HURRRDUUUR MUH SPECULATIONS

the absolute state of the retarded left