Never caught a break and never will. Trump should be in prison. He's not qualified to run a fry maker...

Never caught a break and never will. Trump should be in prison. He's not qualified to run a fry maker, let alone a country. This shit has to come to an end soon.

snore

Amen, bro. Amen. Fuck Trump.

>that feely feel

Sorry but im not done winning yet

It will be good to see him gone whenever it happens, but I think we'll all be a lot better off if its sooner than later.

in a nushell, you hate trump.
OP, may i ask tor what reasons?

Choose any two.

>you actually consider these memes

lap lap lap gulp purrrrrrr

Trump really is the guy that tries to steal everyone's girlfriend at parties. Not trustworthy. And he never brings alcohol. He would be the booze mooch for sure.

alright OP.
now please tell me. have you done your own research on these subjects or just accept what mainstream media and the masses say?

nigga please

These threads are old school trollers from early 2000s

>Trump really is the guy that tries to steal everyone's girlfriend at parties. Not trustworthy. And he never brings alcohol. He would be the booze mooch for sure.

i think you're right, sounds like a troll thread.

Trump is like 73 yrs old and he still think it's 1980s Studio 54 era. You're old, dude. You're obese. You wear golf pants in chartreuse. Stahp trying to be anything but a hasbeen reality TV star. You blew it. This ain't your gig.

Well at least they are fine hand tooled and crafted trolls

> imma startz me one fiiiine drumpf hate thread!
> sho nuf it gonna beez guuud!
> 1 in the morning
> total dearth of cleverness or humour
> 0% intellectual bantz
> no new claims made, no old claims supported
> literally just "cant let this guy get the nuclear codes"
> 50% of posts in thread come from 2 IDs
nice work sharia blue.
$0.002 has been deposited in your account

You can't hate Trump for all of these reasons. If you hate Trump for disrespecting women, you won't hate him for 3 marriages.

Astalavista bebe