Is it okay for women to propose to men or men to take their wives last name?

Is it okay for women to propose to men or men to take their wives last name?

the absolu state of the male thinking... jesus. whtas next is the woman who brings the food to the house??

Women to propose to men, no. If that happened to me I would be very suspicious, men are aggressors, that's that, anything else is degeneracy.
If a man has brothers to continue the family name and his wife is an only child, then I think it's okay to take her name.

Sure who cares? I wouldn't give up my last name but some people don't care as much about it as me.

And hey, you'd save some money on an engament ring. ;)

only if her name is cooler than his

Only son so taking anyone else's last name is out of the question

Same with me

Men who get to get fat, lazy and uppity about fulfilling their end of the relationship duties because we have headaches now? Yeah, what a bunch of morans.

i'm gay, buy i wish a rich women would propose to me so i can be at home and work on the yard or some other safe shit.

Lol....

kek women dont care about names and Stuff they just want to test you

do a flip faggot

Also hypenate last names, good or bad? Also should one partner keep theirs unhypenated and who should be first?

Up to you? Just do whatever you want with you name, it's literally up to you.

Fag

Hyphenating is for pretentious losers. True men have wives who take their name

then you are not gay, just pussy

id only take her name if it was Von Habsburg.

only correct response

only if you hate your father

not acceptable

If he is not going to be the head of the household and if he will be submissive to her, then sure, let her wear the pants. At least that isn't me, so what do I care?

It's not OK for men, no.

But men are a rare thing these days.

>tfw you will never be part of the greatest dynasty ever known to mankind

Hyphenating names is basically passive-aggressive bullshit. Man takes her name, or she takes his.

No on both. Women proposing is fucking pathetic and the only reason they do it is to show their bitch boy they are the man in the relationship. last name is the same shit, you become her property when you take her last name. It's just role reversal to make men the new bitches.

My family name was lost at Ellis island. If a woman proposed to me I'd expect her to be the breadwinner

Not gonna lie I would take a woman's last name if it was more aesthetically pleasing and better sounding than mine. On my own terms of course.

whats it like having zero pride on your family name? fucking cucked faggot.

CHICKS CAN DO THINGS NOW

personally I am from a family of peasants and never do wells, i'd be happy to take a new family name if she was notable

Yes. Make the woman come to you.

Traditionally, a woman can only propose on a blue moon. That is, if there are 2 full moons in a month, she can propose on the second one. Occurs around once a year.