Austist redditor

This dumbass literally trapped himself for leftist niggers to dox him and ruin his life forever. Seriously what kind of autist posts a picture of themselves on fucking REDDIT? The place is literally swarmed by commies, kikes, and Feds. Not to mention, he's only a senior in high school. He will have no chance of getting into any school with a reputation like that.. fucking reddit niggers are making fun of us because of this dumbass.
reddit.com/r/beholdthemasterrace/comments/7tw8he/kid_posts_to_t_d_mfw_i_report_and_illegal_that/
reddit.com/r/Fuckthealtright/comments/7twdeq/this_terrible_high_schooler_bragged_about/

Other urls found in this thread:

ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

checked but fuck off
sage

But, if you see any illegal spic around your area make sure to contact ICE:
(866) 347-2423
ice.gov/webform/hsi-tip-form

Sad state of affairs when your life is ruined for doing the right thing and following the law.

He was also exposed for posting anti-race mixing threads and calling black people niggers. He is officially fucked

That Trump painting is looking Sharp tho

He did the right thing. It’s too bad he had to be an edgy cunt on reddit (of all places) about it. He’ll grow up and learn, though. I support him.

He deserves it tbqh
Retards must be gassed too

lol good

He probably would have gotten fagbashed if he had gone to my highschool when I was his age.

>calling black people niggers.

Well if he was calling white people niggers that would just be crazy.

There you have it MSNBC, there's your alt right boogeyman

>not in college yet
he's going to be fine. Admittance committees for undergrad are infinitely more lenient than postgrad and usually only have time to look through basic information (GPA/SAT/AP courses) since they are handling tens of thousands of applicants per cycle

How is his life ruined?

Hilarious how /r/fuckthealtright is a thing

How has Reddit turned a blind eye to serious brigading? It's absolutely hypocritical.

This is simply an intimidation tactic as in "if you speak up you'll be fucked for life" but only more subtle as it seems OP is one of us. Sage

There's articles made about the dumb nigger getting doxed and his school having endless amount of phone calls for that post.

How many more threads about this do we need, you stupid cunt?
READ THE RULES AND ADHERE TO THEM YOU ASSHOLE

No, you stupid moron. I definitely encourage people to call ICE on illegal beaners. Just don't post your actual fucking face on a site filled with people who are more than willing to dox you and ruin your life. It's common sense

He's about to swallow a huge red pill from the shitlib pile on he's going to be hit with. If he doesn't kill himself, I guarantee he will be a future white nationalist.

so you are scared to act by the law and report crime in your own country and now? and you risk being socially lynched for it?

how did you allow america to become this?

HAHA!
ONLY GOOD NAZI IS A DEAD ONE!

Good. This will only fracture up reddit even more.

Watch facing inside. fucking faggot.

/Dissasotiation

Sage

idk man, he can have my boipucci any day

Only good commie is a dumb faggot who plays on the streets and inevitably gets hit by a truck

He'll be fine. Public universities cant stop him from enrolling and in 5 yrs no one will remember him.

You didn't answer my question.

im fucking crying at this /r/fuckthealtright shit LMAO. They have a french revolution picture as the banner !

Only retards still support Trump.

Illegal immigration is shit but grassing is worse so fuck that kid.

>Still
If you supported him at all you were stupid.

hahahahaha drumpfkins btfo!

fuck off toothpaste, you old irrelevant bastard

People who take Sup Forums and its rebbit copy to real life are bunch of low IQ losers

/Dissosation

Sage reported

/threath

this is now a rare hilldawg thread

*unsheathes katana*
Get yee gone, leftycuck!

he'll be just fine
it's (You)
who needs to worry about the future
chkd, btw

How is he fucked? Ice will give him a job now, plus he can work as a wall patrol, when it gets built. Dude seems set in life

all these riddtor drumpf supporters really are dumb

>Get yee gone
lol

Darwin award winner.

he'll get loads of pussy from the publicity

neoliberalism is the only thing that will make america progressive again

>he'll get loads of pussy from the publicity
He'll get shot

KIll yourself OP

Imagine still spamming this thread because you're a no life loser

too true my fellow progressive comrade!

He's a patriot & a certified alpha male. Nothing more to say.

he'll swear vengeance
and get it

Thank you for all the new images.

hahah you really got him! good job comrade!

I'm not white, I'm a chink

I'm not even close to being finished

dude i got a speeding ticket in like 2004 in virginia and some sort of bot scraper shit got those records from publicly available court docs and put me on one of these kike
>2 CRIMINAL RECORDS FOUND. CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS

sites. my last name is unique and this is the only thing that pops up when you google my name because im not on kikebook or jewgle plus without a burner

tl/dr - this type shit will stay with you forever now. maybe you can be okay if your name is john jones or something

Top kek
>We did it reddit!

Imagine how butthurt you must be to be BQZ right now to stay up day and night posting images on a board that will never acknowledge you

>all these drumpfkins shilling for daddy
low IQ rural retards get out

BZQ? What's that?

Bqz0bruq spamming the same images in every trump thread hoping he makes a difference of course.

>He won't