What in "none of your fucking business" doesn't Poland and Trump understand?

Not your turf, not your business. The gas pipeline runs through the sea, directly from the North sea harbor of Russia to Greifenswald in Germany, where Germany's Wendelstein 7-x fusion power research is close to breakthrough.

Other urls found in this thread:

ymparisto.fi/download/noname/{6151FA36-C93B-43B5-8774-ABBC32746AE5}/129959
swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_pipeline#Trenching_and_burial
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

oh fuck is this that german autist with his fusion thread again

Fuck you. Poland is our last chance to stop Germany raping us all again.

>oh fuck is this that german autist with his fusion thread again
Absolutely. Now explain yourself.

Sustained fusion is possible. In a star.

>Fucking Swede, fuck off

> german autist
pretty redundant

It is our business. This pipeline will block deep see ships from entering our ports. Also KGB and Stasi agents (for example Mathias Warnig - ex Stasi officer) were involved in bribing other countries like Denmark, Sweden, Finland t9o agree.

It's our planet so everything that happens on it is our business.

>don't tell us what to do!
>btw accept refugees or else

>This pipeline will block deep see ships from entering our ports
>this is what US told their dogs to parrot
Kek. Polaks are truly the most worthless Europeans.

Lmaooooo

uga buga putin my kang!

ymparisto.fi/download/noname/{6151FA36-C93B-43B5-8774-ABBC32746AE5}/129959

>pootinbot on kraut life support
Can anyone be more pathetic?

if anything Poland is gonna be the trigger for anything. They recently got rid of the separation of powers.
Ball started rolling, only a matter of time till shit hits the fan with another european dictatorship.

>the Hun fears the Pole
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth when?

>Swinousce
Doesnt that mean Pigs Mouth?
Return Pomerania, West Prussia, that chunk of East Prussia and Silesia to Germany and then we ll see how many ports you will be left with.

Close, but not. Name come from the river Świna, and pig is Świnia.

it actually mean pigs ass

>return throne of russia, czech, hungary, belarus, ukraine, lithuania, latvia, estonia, sweden and moldova to poland because at one point we ruled them
your own logic

I understand digging in the ocean is not so simple, but you only need the correct deepth in one place, let's say 100 meters. How hard can that be?

I dunno, ask Germans and Russians, they created this project.

>(((Wendelstein))) 7-x fusion power
god damn it, are they already taking that to?

I would assume sea currents would move the sand on the seabed, so it would need constant maintenance.

Germans won't be doing any raping, that would be intolerant and sexist of them. Or are you talking about "the new germans"?

It actually would be kinda funny, of we and putinbro would split up "poland" (which means butt land in german btw) once again

>I would assume sea currents would move the sand on the seabed
Why? It does not do it now, since you can send your ships through now. You might be right, but the assumption should be that it won't.

Germany didn't start World War II Poland did. Okay I guess the Jews started it when they started slaughtering ethnic Germans in the Ukraine in 1932

dindu nuffin

>Not your turf
???

poland was a mistake. they harboured jews for hundeds of years everytime a real country tried to get rid of them, nothings changed.

The seabed is in a state of balance right now, but if we dug out a huge hole, and even fortified it, the empty space would be getting filled with sand pretty fast i think. Also i don't think it's even possible, as the pipes would be perpendicular to the ship routes. They would need to curve the pipes and put them below the seabed for it to work.

Poor Poland doesn't need to worry, nothing at all will happen.

Hah you're nervous slavshit? Just wait for it we will do it once again :')

I want to have capital of the P+&R-ussian Confederatin in the Korolgrad after Germany would secede from EU.

Send my hello to Ramzan, Vanya. I bet his proud sons are banging your sister right now

Know your place Germany, your a vassal state occupied since 1945.

Your own intelligence service spies on Merkel for the Americans for Christ sake!

I'm a little confused here guy- according to your meme flag party, is Trump evil because he's a Russian puppet, or is he evil for standing up to Russia for US interests? Or is he somehow both at the same time?

Why you need new territory? Tired of being bullied by dagestanians or other filth in your own country?

ok, but when have we cared about your agreement in the matter?

>says the subhuman who died of hunger while being surrounded with fish

How does it feel that the entirety of Eastern Europe (save Belarus and Ukraine) is in the American sphere because Russian rule has proved so tyrannical. Plucked right from your doorstep Sergei, and you can't do a thing about it.

Germans doing it again.

We own your president, so who cares after all.

are you the german fusion reactor poster?

> be Australian subject of British monarch
> post picture of British kids being brainwashed in mosque
> caption it “Meanwhile in Sweden”
> blame Swedes
This much projection.

ironic thing to say for a russian

>2018
>thinking anything ISN’T the USA’s business

Don't tell me you actually believe our partisan propaganda. Next you'll tell me Bush hates niggers or Obama's a secret Muslim.

How those sanctions feel, huh? Your whole country was ruined by american supported Boris)

I believe in your fridum media, pal, nothing more.
Feeling great, rouble is on lowest since Crimea, oil is on highest. Now you better tell me how s your hrivnya doing, 35:1 to euro.

Your country doesn't even need sanctions your 100% jew controlled government fucks you over WITHOUT any of it hahahagaga kys disgusting subhuman

>1 eвpo (EUR) paвняeтcя 69.85 poccийcкий pyбль (RUB)

This is in Amsterdam. I need liberation

I only need lawful Russian lands.

Polish people has said that they don't want any pipelines so Germans have to respect that otherwise Poland maybe will be forced to annex Berlinek. German can ofc keep the Muhammedans.

Obama is unironically a muslim. Nobody can disprove that.

>1 hrivnya = 1.97 rouble

you have to choices my friend

>Germany-Russia alliance
Not fair. Not fair!
We are surrounded by cartel spics and fucking leafs! How can we even compete!?

This.

Poland is salty because they no longer get the transit fees.

Apologize.

Mind that your costs are higher and i can be ok having ₴10k/month, and you will be starving or homeless with 20k/month in roubles lol

> i can be ok having ₴10k/month
Median profits in ukraine is less than $15.
$240 in Russian Federation.

Median wealth of Ukraine is in top10 lowest wealth in the world, incl.somalia.

You are hooked on postnuclear apocalypse larp and you would die out soon. Only those who manage to subdue themselves to Novorussia will survive.

You do understand it comes from a Mountain in relation to the first try at princeton lab of plasma physics called Matterhorn?
For once it doesn't have anything to do with (((them)))

Say. Why did Poland accept the westward-shift enacted by Stalin?

So why do Germans need all that gas if they've almost finished Fusion Reactor?
It's not to burn in for power then

You still dont understand that prices are lower and all you can do with your extra money is to whipe your ass with it, you pay 3 times more for food gas or your apartment than average ukrainian.

Nah, they plan to use biodiesel exhaust for these actions

Fine, but don't get too comfy

STOP IT

To be fair if their only ally in the war against humans was italian bees its more than likely the humans didnt actually have to do anything.

Indeed
swissinfo.ch/eng/currency-exchangeadd-the-underlinemoney-from-russia-boosts-switzerland-s-wealth/41315028

I am not in power. I think so.
Thinking otherwise would be too prideful of me.

This is not an apology, mutt.

They are always involved.

Since when do deep sea ships go further than Hamburg lmao, whatever they haven't dropped off at Rotterdam goes to Hamburg. Which is already very shallow btw

You have african wealth, nigger. Stop larping for a second and look around.

Your only choice to survive is to work for Novorussia. Even poopoostan would not accept you.

That are documentary photos from polish death camps btw.

By deep see i meant 15.4m draught, sorry if i used wrong term. This pipe will limit us to 13.5m max.

>Polish Death Camps

The most neo-con post I've witnessed.

Work for Novorussia? So The Russian government can assassinate you later like they did to Givi and Motorolla?

First day on Sup Forums?

The Ukranians were treated like shit in the History of the USSR. It's surprising that Russians are taken aback by Ukranians having a hatred for Russians.

> certain death as a literally nigger
> uncertain death as a civilian in Novorussia with great perspectives of Restoration of Russian Heritage
They do not have much choice.

>They would need to curve the pipes and put them below the seabed for it to work.
Yes?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Submarine_pipeline#Trenching_and_burial
I'm not a engineer, but I don't see the problem. How is this any different then preventing pipelines getting damaged by trawling activity?

We sell oil.

It's or business to oppose our competition.

It's literally called business.

One day one of these reactors is going to take off and leave a massive hole in the ground and they'll realize it's actually space craft engine.

Is Russia much better? Was Ukraine better under Russian control? Is Novorussia a good place to live? Are Novorussians living better off then they were when they were Ukrainian?

>implying germany will ever have its borders grow again

Pay denbt germoney and dont forger reparatations

>Fusionfags will never understand that fusion within stars isn't some kind of eternal energy magic but rather a process that takes an amount of time which is far greater than we will live for.
>Fusionfags believe that fusion is a method that can be used on a smaller scale than a solar system where the fusion device takes up more than 99% of the total mass involved.
Fusionfags are even more delusional than furries.

Wasn't the whole point of the Syrian war to get a pipeline from Qatar into the EU? The fuck is going on?

I'm not an expert eighter, so i can't answer this question. What i can say is Poland can't agree to the current project proposed by NORDSTREAM. It's their responsibility to build this pipeline in a way that will not disturb the sea travel of anyone in a baltic region. I'm sure Polish goverment would be open to negotiations. But every change and correction to this project would cost more money, and they are willing to fuck up our ports if it meant saving money.

Oh wow, how long until it actually does something? Never you say? Looks cool though

Check digits for a glorious EU-US war.
The aryan blood refineries have been dry for too long

Fusion reactors works decades now. The problem is that they don't generate enough power or don't have ability to pump out heat to the actual generator to make them consume less energy than they produce. Also there is a problem with shielding erosion/contamination, so it should be replaced with yet non-existent materials to make serviceable plants

I know. The key point here is
>consumes more than it produces
That means it doesn't do shit