Tfw there will never be kaiji s3 because s2 sold like shit

>tfw there will never be kaiji s3 because s2 sold like shit

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/s/e13b89e6cd/418454-22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just read the manga

S2 was shit too, 26 episodes that should've been 8

I've read all the manga, but the current arc translation is 100 chapters behind the japanese release

>implying I'm smart enough to understand simplified mahjong

S2 was great fuck you

S1 sold like shit too but it still got a 2nd season

protip: the only reason there was a 2nd season at all was to promote the live action movie

I miss the "zawa zawa" girl

The musician is banned from making music now. A S3 just wouldn't be the same.

The content was good, im talking about the directing which was utter shit. Two whole episodes of reacaps, really?

There was just one though.

>tfw waited all week for manga spoilers to come out
>Finally out
>Still no conclusion
>Have to wait one more week to see what finally happens.
I HATE IT
Also does anyone have that picture of a Kaiji figure covered in cum I need it for a friend. Thanks in advance.

still?
has no studio picked him up after that weed incident?

S2 was good.

This, at most we'll get pachinko for the next parts.

It was good, but 10 episodes watching balls almost going down a hole got a little frustrating.

Watching that happen with Sup Forums was a blast though.

How's Tonegawa manga? Found all of them while visiting Japan but didn't end up buying.

more like madhouse we knew is dead and the composer is dead for the society
did you like the narrator in HxH? or music directing?
it's ded jim

I've only been able to find 3 chapters translated, not sure if it ever went beyond that in japan.

It's pretty funny, though.

>UNO
When will Fukumoto finally deliver?

Kazuya still hangin' in there rip in peace. THE SYKE WHEN HIS GLASSES ACTUALLY FELL? Fkmt what the fuck
Sorry user I only got this figuree picture.

I think it recieved some award actually. Must be pretty swell.

I wonder what's gonna happen next.I mean it's almost impossible to stop the net in a good position especially in his current state.
Thanks I guess this will do for now.

>mfw it will be another 2 years before scanlation catches up

THEN SHOW ME TRANSLATED

You can learn japanese in 2 years

When will he die already? For how long can fkmt drang it already?

Why would I want to learn the worst language on earth?

I thought that was chinese.

it's because of Taniuchi went to prison

Why would you wish him death user?

Must be painful for you to watch anime then.

Translation groups still exist for that?

Thought they all mysteriously died off

The thing I don't get is why Kaiji cares for him so much?

Kazuya is a likeable character, but he's only ever caused Kaiji pain. Is Kaiji really that much of a moralfag that he doesn't want anyone to die and sees good in anyone? I don't know japanese but I saw Kaiji mention ye olde Hyodo in the newest chapter, right? So maybe it has smth to do with that, I mean if Kazuya died Kaiji could only get fucked.

Pretty sure s3 would be shit since its mahjong and we already have Akagi for that.

I'm going to be so mad if this part ends like Akagis washizu mahjong arc ends

As in it never ends?

Flawless logic
A+

As [spoilers]Both survive[/spoilers] but also that. Can't belive it ends in 10 chapters

Kaiji was cheering on Kazuya. Kazuya said that it is impossible to stop the net and that not even Kaiji could do it earlier. Kaiji kept on telling him not to give up because he is Hyoudou's son and he has extreme luck.That's why Hyoudou was mentioned. Then Kazuya started crying saying stuff like why are you cheering on me it's like you really want me to live etc.

Fuck forgot big S

i watched/read Akagi, but i had no idea how Mahjong works so i missed alot of it. Hard to watch something when you dont understand it. Nothing in Kaiji was complex or really needed much explaining besides the meme tissue box.

>not using Sup Forums X
if you do then ctrl+s

Just found this: exhentai.org/s/e13b89e6cd/418454-22
Kaiji doujins can be great if they keep the original artstyle

>there will never be season x because x sold like shit

Only Sup Forums think that the anime industry work like that, stop it.

>original artstyle
>Mikoko is not a horrendous abomination
What did he mean by that?

It's the juxtaposition that makes it hilarious.
I just meant with Kaiji himself

>Then Kazuya started crying saying stuff like why are you cheering on me it's like you really want me to live etc.
I thought I got used to "the nicest guy on earth" Kaiji, but that just doesn't make sense.

That's some emotional shit right there.

Why is Fukomoto so good at making you sympathize with horrible people?

Fuck, thank you for clearing it up user. Kaiji really is the nicest guy ever and I lov him.

It's still not certain that Washizu will live by the end of the series tho. I'm really fearing that Akagi witnesses Washizu's touching death, surrounded by all the whitesuits who adore him, and that that prompts Akagi to set up a similar death for himself in Ten. I woudln't put it past fkmt to draw paralels like that and fuck us up.
Honestly how can anyone read up the entirety of Washizu mahjong, see parts like this and Washizu in hell, and still want him to die asap. He is literally best.

I'm really hype for what happens next in Akagi. It will be interesting to see what happens when the two characters have a proper conversation with each other.

test

to my knowledge akagi is translated up to ch298 and whats happening is:

Akagi wins since Washizu is unable to continue, but refuses his share of the winnings. Washizu is brought back to life by his guards and is angry Akagi left the money and orders the guards to bring Akagi back.

Oh, I know, but what happens once Akagi gets brought back there? There's too few chapters for a rematch so I guess we'll have a man-to-man conversation about the meaning of gambling or something.

Me to honestly, I can't stop thinking about it! Luckily, fkmtkrazy translates Akagi pretty quickly (seems they're hype too) so I really can't wait for next month either. I'm really hoping it somehow connects to Ten, but anything's fine, just don't drag things out...

i meant to quote the dude above u oops.

mebe theyll go another round, but 1v1. Or same 1v1, but with normal mahjong.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure he is saying "it looks like you actually want me to survive." as he starts to cry.
Well it kinda does make sense If you think that Kazuya was jealous of Kaiji's friends and that people only cared about him for his money and didn't have second thoughts about betraying him.

I think they'll just talk. There is 7 more chapters till the end, so.

kill yourself

Any word on him? Poor guy.

>just got through Bog arc
>mfw HE TILTED THE BUILDING

The Absolute Madman

I mean think about it, if you were about to watch a 17 y old kid fall to his death, bottom line how would you feel?

I really liked the part where Kazuya's glasses fall off his face and break, it's like the mask/ any possible facade is off. It's do or die now, with die more likely to be.

I just finished Kurosawa and I'm desperately trying not to cry like a little girl.

Why the fuck would you override that ending, though?

I know! Some people say the new kurosawa is readable, but I'd really rather ignore its existence.

just pretend canon ending is still the same and read it for Che Guevara references

How could s2 sell like shit if they made a fucking live action movie that was a success from it.

They won't make s3 because the idiot composer went to jail and no one else can do a proper job for the atmosphere required.

>they told me I couldn't tilt the bog so I tilted the building.jpg

I know I have it somewhere.