SO, THEY'RE FUCKED

youtu.be/B03MMlRF0sg?t=660

Look at this old bitch stroke out at 11:03. You can see the expression of hopelessness in poor Cuomo's face, he just realized any hope there was for a "Blue Wave" has gone down the drain long ago and there's nothing he can do about it. So what are you guys' guesses? Some anons say they're gonna put Project Blue Beam to work in full force and stage a false alien invasion to distract from this shit

just a nothing burger of faux news talking points

Why are the republicans afraid to release the Democrat memo?

I hope they pick Neill Blomkamp to direct the staged Alien Invasion, love that guy's VFX and creature design.

Holy shit you rats shitting your pants so much right now, please keep making slide threads.

>post yfw this anchor baby should have never been allowed to participate in US politics

White and yellow text

The Democrat memo? Let me guess “TWOOO SCCCCOPPPSSSBXJS RUSSIA RUSSIA SEXIST GRAB EM BY THE PUSSY BLOONALD BUUURSNIFF”

As far as i have understood the democrat memo isn't even clasified, so the real question is why have the democrats not released it yet?

Give it up already, the dems are in full panic mode, stick a fork in them, they're done. Could only imagine what is in this memo that has them in such fear.

very true

The Democrats/Communists/CIA have tried playing nice until now. They pushed the conventional impeachment route as far as it will ever go. That's over and done. A dead end.

Which means next will the unconventional means.
The will crash the market and blame it on Trump. Hoping people will stop following him when their 401K is cut in half under Trump.

The market is way up under trump, what are they going to do to crash it? Consumer confidence is at an all time high.

>when you lose to a real libertarian so you sit on line telling everyone online that hes a democrat under a meme flag

seems like more of you need to die

Central banks are all in in every sector. They have sold more options than you can imagine. They can crash it at will at any time.

>Not having filters.

Any Pelosi deepfakes out yet?

THIS IS NOW A PELOSI DEEPFAKES GILF THREAD!!!

Jew

No, because they be totally unbelievable and no one wants to sift through 4000 diverse images of Nancy Pelosi's rat face.

Kek