Drug firms shipped 20.8M pain pills to 2,900 people

BASED pharma companies

wvgazettemail.com/news/health/drug-firms-shipped-m-pain-pills-to-wv-town-with/article_ef04190c-1763-5a0c-a77a-7da0ff06455b.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_rP2rofuqPE
youtube.com/watch?v=w4aiWXM9FFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews

Brb moving

Online pharmacies are an amazing invention. Much simpler than DNM.

TELL ME MORE

Morphine, codeine and dihydrocodeine to your door friend.

Over a decade. So roughly 2 pills a day.

This is the wonder of public health care plans. Imagine if the users actually had to pay for all of those.

>Over a decade.
Losers.

What math are you using?

In 2008, the company provided 5,624 prescription pain pills for every man, woman and child in Kermit.

Im retarded. Disregard

20.8 million /2,900 = 7,172
7,172/10 = 717
717/365 = 1.9

Read it was over a decade on (((Reddit)))

This ruined the state of WV.
>every man, woman, and child
most accurate way to describe the realism.

That city only had 400 people though.

>Between 2006 and 2016, drug wholesalers shipped 10.2 million hydrocodone pills and 10.6 million oxycodone pills to Tug Valley Pharmacy and Hurley Drug in Williamson, according to Drug Enforcement Administration data obtained by the House Committee.

I live in a city where we have arguably the highest per capita drug abuse and overdoses of prescription pain killers for a decade.

Various physicians I work closely with have expressed bewilderment to me over the years because these drugs found on the street are very, very rarely prescribed in the high dosage forms that drug users have.

The question has always remained: How do these very tightly controlled, rarely prescribed opiates end up on the street in such massive quantities?

I personally have always thought there must be a situation going on where companies are illegally flooding the black market with these drugs.

No one forced anybody to make themselves reliant on fake endorphins. They just made it a hell of a lot easier. Maybe you should start looking at the possibility that those people had low IQs and shitty lives.

Why are rural and suburban retards such degenerates?

People wonder why it gets more attention than the crack epidemic. This is actually a non-violent crisis.

Which opiates? Fentanyl is usually imported from China.
Most seem to agree that most addicts started recreationally rather than with prescriptions.

>That city only had 400 people though.

And probably two doctors prescribing all that shit.
No mention of the 'docs' doing all that prescribing ...

China has invented Opiates like Carfentanil which is x10,000 stronger than morphine. All you have to do is pay something like 10,000 or 20,000 and send them your own molecule and they'll create it.

Someday I hope the proles get mad and burn it all down.

>WV is 94% white
It was a nice place before, outside of poor folks, but they were still very pleasant people. I noticed once states started legalizing marijuana then things really went out of control in the small villages. About 15-20 years ago, weed was the most common, but people still thought even weed smokers were dipshits/people to avoid.
>None of my friends are the same
>black eyes, teeth falling out
>this is nice
youtube.com/watch?v=_rP2rofuqPE
>this is not
youtube.com/watch?v=w4aiWXM9FFI

FREE MARKET #MAGA

The fact they're white is probably why they chose good drugs over shitty amphetamines. Still low IQ enough to get themselves hooked on to fake endorphins.

First it was oxycontin 80s, then fentanyl was pushed as this grand solution and totally safe, unabusable form of opiate.

Yeah that's worked out really great. These pharma companies are a plague.

Now they don't even talk about controlling fentanyl better, they push a product that everybody should always have on hand (Narcan) to counter act overdoses.

>then fentanyl was pushed as this grand solution and totally safe, unabusable form of opiate.
Fentanyl and other fentanyl analogs has been killing people across Eastern Europe and the Soviet Union since the 60s and 70s.

When was it ever marketed as safe?

the doctors are the biggest fucking criminals. They hand out these drugs for almost any complaint of pain. Their patients then get hooked, and then become recurring customers. some even open "pain clinics" specifically designed to hand out opiates. It's shameful.

what does marijuana a harmless plant have to do with opiate pharmaceuticals and chinese fentynal

no blame it ona weed lol

Here it was.

They said because it was being made as a gel layer in a patch that people couldn't abuse it.

Then they said oh shit that didn't work, if we put a fiber matrix in the gel it will be unabusable.

There was a push for a program that required people to return all used patches to get a prescription renewal but that disappeared pretty fast.

>Meth is pretty relevant
user, use your noggin. There are reports of Krokodil in Parkersburg, WV. The state's 3rd largest city with 30,000 people.
The problem is WV kept voting democrat.
>>"b-b-but! If you vote liberal we will have roads and even snowplows!"
None of which is a thing in most towns.
>weed culture
Everyone started out on weed. Don't tell me otherwise unless you're from
>West By God

FUCK I WISH THAT WAS MY TOWN

Imagine if the users actually needed all of those. People were lied to and someone profited regardless. Pain pills is just one example. Adderall is amphetamines, it's Speed. Time release capsule my ass. (Control the high)? That shit robs you of coordination, appetite, speeds up heart rate.
So much shit big pharm dishes out isn't needed but makes a lot of money.

Besides everyone from WV knows that areas like
>Boone County
>Clay County
Anything past
>Kanawha County
Are pretty fucking rough.

Your doctors are fucking insane then, marketing Fentanyl as safe. I knew people who used to scrap the gel off the Fentanyl patches and smoke it lel.

One of them also tried to IV alcohol once to give you an idea of the intellect here.

Meth and amphetamine sulphate and opiates are on different sides of the tables. I don't think the chances of meth or amphetamine killing you on your first go-around is very high or resulting in a life-long addiction, but it fucks you up long-term in a way that Opiates don't outside of the risk of addiction and death.

Their IQ has nothing to do with it. They just live in a state with negative job growth, constantly dwindling population, and no hope for the future. They're eternally stuck in poverty because of the decentralized population and no businesses wanting to move there. They have no natural resources besides coal, and we all know what happened to that.

Then comes these corporations prescribing drugs that are supposed to stop pain and not be addictive, but, whoops, turns out they're addicted, so all these poor, rural whites are now addicted to drugs that they didn't want to be addicted to. There's a reason they're addicted to pain killers and not hard drugs - they didn't want to be addicted in the first place. The corporations fucking lied about the addictiveness of these pills, and urged doctors, via bribes, to prescribe them en masse.

Wtf is a molecule? The chinese will invent a brand new chemical and mail it to you?

You don't end up with a life crippling addiction to Opiates just taking a prescribed dose of pain medication without some blame on your part.

They must've been complicit in, at the very least, enjoying the feeling of fake endorphins in their shitty little brains.

>Amen
People not from West By God, especially them city folks have no idea what life is like in rural West Virginia.
No shit, the average lifespan of a meth addict is
>5 years

I'm from pitt near the PA WV line and yeah at least 3 people I know died from opiates in the last year or so
but doing that shit is garbage and you have to be an idiot to not know that, no one is dying from weed NO ONE

Also everyone started out on tobacco and alcohol as well so by your logic we should ban that too
I used to smoke everyday I've dabbled in psychedelics and sometimes coke but taking opiates regularly is a death sentence and everyone knows it

>pharmaceutical companies shipped opiates into a small town for illicit black market distribution

That's really all I'm getting from this. That the illicit drugs going through the US aren't coming from criminal gangs but are actually being distributed by "up-and-up" pharmaceutical companies in retrospect is pretty fucking obvious.

A fentanyl analog or other opiate analog. I took a shot and called it a "molecule" because I don't know what the fuck they're actually called.

They'll invent a new opiate for you, or rather, you have to invent it and they'll create it for you.

I got oxycodone after having my wisdom teeth pulled. I was king for a week.

I knew this straight edge pharmacologist who was a total nerd, never drank or did drugs in his life.

He accidentally got a small dose of fentanyl disposing of patches and he fell into a 6 month insane drug binge that almost destroyed him totally. He was going through the trash scraping used patches.. it was ugly.

Luckily he had a lot of supportive people in his life and bounced back.

I knew an old ass lady that lived in some nigger tier apartments and she would sell per prescription each month for $900 to supplement her bare minimum social security that she never paid into. The doctors seem quick to write oxy prescriptions for old people that may have had a surgery but complain of continued pain

Why would anyone care?

Fuck that shit. Just be an alcoholic like a goddamn normal person

sheeeeiet they ALWAYS good!

We don't have meth here. Just the slightly weaker amphetamine sulphate.

Oxycodone for getting your teeth pulled out? That's fucked.

I didn't even get co-codamol when I got my wisdom teeth taken out.

Alcohol is pretty dangerous for you. IE, if you quit after drinking long term, you'll croak over due to liver failure. If you smoked 20 years, and quit cold turkey, you'll be better off.
That being said, I have 3 WV friends who OD'd last year. It was horrible. One being an Afghanistan veteran, they found him dead in his basement. One of the other girl's heart basically exploded from years of abuse. I'd be happy if these people only ever smoked meth once and then quite vs their shit.
Yeah we have meth here. I saw some meth user's back once, and it was probably hundreds of red spots all over due to injections.

you actually can. you build tolerance, your doctor ups the dose, you build tolerance to that, your doctor ups the dose again, and so on. Next thing you know you are at a point where even one day without opiates and withdrawal symptoms start setting in. And opiate withdrawals are extreme. In my opinion that level of dependence is pretty life crippling

They don't. If you go to a chemist in person, they'll only serve you for 1 box of 8mg/500mg codeine. Go to www.weldricks.org, they'll sell you 3 for under a fiver. Easiest shit in the world.

Fentanyl for a first timer? I'm surprised he's still breathing to tell the story, though after 6 months he probably wishes he didn't.

When I was 16 or 17 I broke my big toe and I got 80 vicodins
proabably used about 5 vicodin for paid and then abused the other 75 with my highschool friends a few months later

I don't live in West Virginia, I live in Arizona, and have seen 3 towns get fucked in this very same way. Globe, Apache Junction, and Miami, all crumbling because of massive opiate addictions.

And in my home state of Kansas, pretty much everything outside of Wichita, Lawrence, Manhattan, and Topeka is the same way. Well, at least outside of the parts that are literally 1 person per 20 square miles.

.co.uk*

I suppose. I don't want to be completely naive and claim that addiction to Opiates stemming from medical care never happens, because it happens all the time, but I just refuse to believe these people stuck to the rules constantly and weren't at least complicit in enjoying opiates.

Yeah i know, so i don't understand the fuss.

This.
If you ever had good opioids before, the high is so fantastic it's unreal.

I wish.

Just one of the side effects of living in West Virginia. It's the best state in the union.
>Don't do drugs

Hydrocodone is the opiate that can make you temporarily blind or semi-blind due to eye muscles stretching, right?

We don't have that in the UK unfortunately. Our low-to-mid range of Opiates is severely lacking.

I was more talking about the UK but I'm sure the U.S. has OTC products available. We don't have the benefit of having loose doctors that prescribe opiates, they'll barely ever prescribe them, but there's a few (alright) stuff available OTC.

There's a cough syrup called J. Collis Browne with Morphine in it. There's also Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml with 600mg per bottle.

No, these pharmaceutical companies were pushing addictive drugs in the 2000's, plainly advertising them on TV and having doctors push them. The patients didn't know any better, they weren't researchers, they weren't pharmacists, they were innocent people that got hooked on drugs by pharmaceutical companies. These companies had commercials that went something like this

>Are you suffering from old age, a broken bone, or sprained ankle?
>Do you want to get your life back on track?
>Go to your doctor and ask for prescriptions for Fuckyouintheass10yearsdowntheline-odone. Do not take if you have suffered from cardiac arrest or are pregnant yada yada yada
>Take back your life, live how your kids would want you to
Bam, millions of people addicted, none the wiser. You can blame them for being gullible, but even geniuses have been affected by this, so it's not related to intelligence. It's the malicious preying on the naive.

It's easy to grow a bed of poppies get high a few times and chill on the seeds till next year
you won't die you'll get high no tolerance no dealers

I just mix the pods with black tea and make a cup and smoke a little weed with my opium tea

I remember reading Stryker's article, and a followup on Occidental observer, about the (((Sackler))) family and Purdue Pharma's role in shilling opioids to this country as a panacea. Felt a strong urge to break some glass by the end of it.

Poppy seed tea is what ruined my tolerance.

Tolerance for what?

Opiates.

Oh, and definitely stay away from heroin.
>Huntington, WV
>population: 49,000
>30 overdoses in 4 hours
Heroin killed my friend up in Wheeling.
>Her and a dozen others who bought the same bad batch all had their heart's major artery explode.

my favorite was iv dilaudid super clean
vicodins are like 5-10mg opiate and 500mg tylenol so your liver will get fucked from that before the opiates do any real damage

>but I just refuse to believe these people stuck to the rules constantly and weren't at least complicit in enjoying opiates.
This is kind of a strange thing to say. The high you get from opiates is pretty euphoric, so I'm sure everyone taking them enjoyed it.

You have to keep in mind most of these people taking prescription opiates long term have been convinced by their doctors that it is completely normal. It's not like meth where there is a huge social stigma telling people they should feel bad for taking them.

That was a mighty quick reply
By Jesus

Guys STFU. This is not a pro-drug thread. It's a fucking epidemic, you're all pieces of shit to begin with.

What happens when you take them?

Lel, I'm sitting waiting for the post trying to kill time with this thread.

Yeah, same situation here with the Tylenol/paracetamol. Unless you're buying pure cough syrups, all OTC opiates have tylenol in them. You have to do the cold water extraction thing and then you end up losing 100mg-200mg of whatever it is you're extracting.

No one cares. Opiates are fantastic.

>Morphine, codeine and dihydrocodeine to your door friend.
You're not fooling me satan! Begone with your opiates!

They are not.

People grow up being told to trust their doctors man. Nobody thinks whether Dr. Pajeet's practice prescribing every pill your insurance plan will cover is actually in their best interest.

It depends what you take. Some opiates like Morphine are more sedating where as Oxycodone can give you more energy. The tell-tale signs are warmness, sleepiness (nodding) and histamine effects like itching and what not.

Euphoria goes without saying.

You know it.

>It's the malicious preying on the naive.
That's free market capitalism for you.

Aren't these people also on like welfare insurance or some shit? I pay for insurance with real cash, and they've never given me anything.
>Oh and tap water in west virginia causes multiple cancers

And it's exactly why I'm not a lolbertarian. Getting people addicted is evil. Pure evil.

i lived in the time of ludes and they were fucking great.

Is there any dangers or damages it can do? What's the catch?

The catch is addiction & the risk of death.

If those 2 things didn't exist, Opiates would unironically be miracle drugs. They don't cause long-term effects like amphetamines do, e.g liver or heart problems. They cause 0 adverse effects to your health.

The catch is literally that you could die or end up sucking cock for heroin.

>There's a cough syrup called J. Collis Browne with Morphine in it. There's also Codeine Linctus 15mg/5ml with 600mg per bottle

I would kill for that.
We have NOTHING like that over the counter. Codeine is my favorite drug too.

I'm a transplant patient and I can't get my doctors to give me fucking anything. When I actually did have pain they have me a nerve damage pill that did nothing for it. It's obvious they hate opioids.

I've tried with ask 4 of my doctors.

Well fuck! I don't think that is worth the risk

Do they not sell codeine and paracetamol products OTC in the US even that you could do a cold water extraction on?

Discovering Codeine Linctus when it was sold more actively was the high point of my year once.

I was in the hospital 6 months and got dilaudid every night for my pain. And it was the happiest days of my life.

Seriously. That is the best drug known to man.

The most I've used is tylenol 3's - leftover from knee surgery. I didn't use them for the knee pain at all, just kept in a drawer.

Got a migraine, worse pain than the broke knee, used some t3's for that. It was relaxing and comfy, so I'd take one of the pills now and again to relax, and as a strong painkiller for migraines (which I get maybe once/twice a year). 1 bottle of t3's has lasted me about 8 years now.

I don't want to ever, ever, ever touch an opiate stronger than codeine. Especially not after hearing so many stories from friends/acquaintances about so-and-so getting hooked on it.

constipation and fucked up teeth come to mind as well, but at least the latter takes a while i guess

I did 10 days in a hospital and one nurse would dilute it and slowly administer it
and the other nurse was a badass and shot it up pure lol good times

>I don't want to ever, ever, ever touch an opiate stronger than codeine
Good call there lad. Be careful with that Tylenol if you aren't extracting it. It'll fuck your liver up and kill you quicker than Opiates.

> fucked up teeth
Not an issue with my flag. Isn't that more of a bi-product of opiate use as opposed to down to actual usage though? Like people being too lazy to brush their own teeth.

I suppose smoking heroin is different to popping oxycodone pills. The former would fuck your teeth in a way the latter wouldn't.

No, the catch is that you're addicted to a drug that completely circumvents your reward center of the brain.

You ever read larry niven's novels? There was a device called a tasp that could be implanted in your brain; people with a tasp were called 'wireheads' - literally all they would do, for days, is sit there buzzing off the tasp.

Nothing else matters, just the pleasure.

It's not a way to live.

Whites are being poisoned by these drug companies pushing these fucking pills, telling them it's okay to take them, they won't get you addicted, you'll be fine, etc. These people are our own kin and it's not fucking helpful to tell them it's their fault and justify this aspect of our own genocide. Take these people off the pills, go after the (((pharma companies))) like Purdue Pharma, let everyone know that these pills WILL get you addicted despite what these companies and the doctors to whom they advertise will tell you. I don't care what retarded poison you put in your body to blast your brain and how good it feels because this shit is killing people, YOUR people and not enough is being done to end it.

Nope.
Codeine is a controlled substance no matter what here.

That came under the banner of "addiction" for me.
>No, the catch is that you're addicted to a drug that completely circumvents your reward center of the brain.

Isn't that literally what opiate addiction is? An addiction to fake endorphins?

It's like those lab tests on rats who chose pleasure-giving electrodes over food or sex.

That's fucking shit. Or maybe it's good for the overall health of everybody. But it's always good to know you have OTC products as a last resort.

>did 10 days in a hospital and one nurse would dilute it and slowly administer it

Fucking hate that. I don't the nurse once to just push it and let me feel the rush and he was like NOO THAT'S BAD

IT'S GOING TO GO IN ANYWAYS
WHY DOES IT MATTER

Also fuck them when they dilude it.

That's true they prescribe the strongest shit for absolute non-issues.

>Get wisdom tooth removed
>Do you have some pain medication hat home
>a few aspirin
>nothing else?!
>No, what for?
>Doctor can't believe what he is hearing and prescribes me some really strong shit
>Have a chronic condition and don't like to mix in other new medication, because you never know how that crap interacts with each other, unless absolutely necessary
>Decide to only buy and take the pain medication if the pain is intense
>go to bed, as local anesthesia is slowly wearing off
>experience mild discomfort for maybe 1,5 days
>never take anything
>Next visit doctor reeeees at me for not taking unnecessary pain medicine
>change doctor the next day

I don't know maybe this was a lucky case or my pain tolerance his higher from constantly working out or something, but the really strong shit wasn't necessary at all.

two (((doctors)))

Send me your doctors number you ungrateful fuck.