Racism

hi /pol, I'm a based black man and i found the results of this vote utterly ridiculous.

In my eyes skincolor does not affect your psychological state as human being, other than external influnces.

i like to see things from different perspectives and ideologies.
i would like for this thread to be a chance for everyone to voice their thoughts and opinions considering skincolor and racism.

please take a moment of your time to read and respect others their views regardeless of wether they are left/right/sjw/nazi/whatever.

with the way the political world stands now , i believe it is up to us to have our own discussions without having to worry about any politically correct crap.

i believe this would be very healthy and could work away a lot of confusion and help people to understand each other, feel free to be as blunt or blatant as you prefer, and remember to not get triggered so we can make this a somewhat civilised discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=MAOA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>hi /pol, I'm a based black man
You're missing an "i" in that adjective

hey man, youre right there should be a discussion. I am well aware of the ridiculousness of polls such as the one you list. In fact, the very sentiment behind the voters in those polls is why I was turned to the right wing. Imagine my face when rich assholes like JAY-Z claim that historically low levels of black unemployment don't matter when "donald trump doesnt treat people like human beings". I'd just point to that poll and spit. I think instead of black celebrities claiming racism is white people's fault there needs to be a realization that claiming every white person is a racist is racist, and in fact, makes whites more racist than they were to begin with. I don't hate black people when I meet them, but at this point I think the country would be better off if everyone in it was the same race.

yeah i derped, any way to edit it? this is the first thread i've ever made.

die nigger scum

If our skin is different, our bone shape is different, muscle density, likely illnesses and many other things are different, then why would our brain chemistry which affects everything we are be the same? When it's the most complicated thing found in nature. Look no further than the difference between our countries and our communities to know we are different. This doesn't mean we can't respect each other, but let's do it from a position of honesty

6/8 b8 m8.

I like black people, but not everything black people do. I assume non-white people feel the same about other races and about whites. But America has probably done more for racial equality in the last 50 years than any other country in any other period of history, but motherfuckers still won’t shut up about it. I’m bored with the whole conversation. It’s been hammered in my head since I was a kid. I think the 72% single-motherhood rate in the black community is a bigger problem than the constant amorphous “RACISMMM” that is shoved in our faces all the fuggin time.

What? He means "biased"

Autism

>a black man

FUCKING BASED!

well the way you think will always be different from other people regardless of race. it is more dependent on how you grew up/were educated and of course culture plays a huge roll. i think because they let in immagrants that obviously grew up in hugely difderent conditions and culture. i think people started simply linking problematic foreign behaviours to the skin colors. while it's not specifically the race they have issue with but actually the culture.

There’s a difference between a black man and a nigger.
Niggers are the lowest and worst and yet claim victimhood.

nigger detected

race is more than skin color you dumb nigger

After reading your thoughtful post and the ridiculous results of these polls I'm a bit at a loss for words.

jk go to Africa nigger.

well yeah i am aware that skin color isn't the only physical differerence (pretty obvious i think). but thanks for pointing it out anyway. lol

sorry to dissapoint but i was born and raised in belgium.

That does *disappoint me you stupid nigger. In so much as that you were born on the white man's land. And I didn't say GO BACK you illiterate knuckle dragging retard, I said GO TO. As in, I don't give a fuck where you were born. One day soon it will no longer be a suggestion because the only other option will be a one way trip to the crematorium.

exactly, it's being so forcefed nowadays. i get disgusted when i hear see these posts of black people daying white people are to blame for this, or white people are to blame for that. i grew up in a very white neighbourhood and i had the same amount of chance for succeeding in school and life as any other person. of course there are some racist people but its not like people just see me walking on the street and just beat me up or anything. i feel like the media has given black people the chance to play this victim roll and some of the scum go fully into that roll. it's as if the people now have to pay for the enslavement so many decades ago, it's time to let go. the only black people enslaved in this era are being enslaved and sold by other blacks. this is the harsh truth the media wont face because it would hurt the left their whole political victimized audience. people who say the holocaust isnt real ca ger locked up in some places. it's total bullshit.

>can make this a somewhat civilised discussion

I like that the shilling has come to this. They used to at least TRY to shill lefty garbage. Now it's gotten so bad for them they're trying to shill le radical centrism. Holy fuck, Sup Forums is dying because the only enemies left are incompetent morons.

>MUH LEFTIST PLANTATION.
>DID YOU GUYS KNOW LEFTISTS ARE DUH REEEEAL RAYCISS?!
>SQUEEEEEK

Got a picture of yourself in a MAGA hat muh baste black guy? lmfao

I agree man it really is crazy. I see that this divide is only being played upon as well. It is easy to pander and identify with a politically victimized audience and politicians will use sensitivity to push their own agenda as to what is right and what is wrong. I hope we can find peace between and within our communities. Its a shame that we even have to acknowledge the fact we have different communities.

oh yeah you're right i misread that lol.
i'm used to people saying "go back".
nice flag, do you actually hold true to nazi ideology or are you just another nazi-roleplaying kid that doesn't know anything about the third reich and prefers just to disgrace the swastika?

shilling? oy vey goy what do i look like to you? a jew?

Why would you announce you are black on Sup Forums of all places ?

In case you didn't notice, my barely literate friend, I never said I hate you because you're black. I hate you because you're black and you're where you don't belong. White people should not have to suffer the inequity of the burden of niggers living among them because one out 10,000 niggers isn't an inoperable tumor on our states. You may be LARPer, shill, selfish or perhaps you just don't understand statistics since blacks have such trouble with abstract concepts, I don't care. People's patience is wearing thin. Our systems are being burdened beyond their carrying capacity and when they break down, what do you suppose will happen?

Unironic Black Nationalist here,

Just make sure you marry a black woman, have black kids and teach them to be functon members of society. Keep new black music away from the at all cost. Everything else is just banter.

I don't know, it doesn't matter. All I can see is what you put out there. And your behavior is very "shillish" whether it's motivated directly by being paid for your activity, or just self interest in placating whites. The end result is the same regardless of your motivation.

why not?

what is culture ?and where does it come from?

I think you may be wasting your time trying to teach someone who cannot grasp complex abstract concepts via the Socratic method. Still my hat goes off to you for trying, user.

sorry that you feel that way. but i am fullwell where i belong, i'm a functioning member of society. please enlighten me on why I in particular do not belong here. paying taxes while there is even white people not working and collecting my money through the government.

i will marry any race i want as long as long as that women fits to my standars and she to me. i dont care for racemixing since i'm mixed race and i feel perfectly fine lmao

i'm just trying to give everyone a chance to get to understand each other, of course its partially selfish because i am very interested in even the negative opinions and i'm open and willing to discuss this. and i'm not dissapointed so far.

people are just so scared of racial debates so i'm giving even you a hance to voice your opinion on this matter eithout having to be judged or stamped as racist

Let me take you at your word; you are a normal functioning member of society. Fair enough. If you were the only African in western civilization, I wouldn't mind. But unfortunately you are not the only African. Africans and African descended people are a net loss for our societies. Your presence is a sort carte blanche for other African descended people to enter our societies. You seem to think because your data point is in the positive, which is a statistical outlier, that the other data points don't matter. The clock is ticking. Our social and political systems are reaching the breaking point throughout the entire west. And how do you think factionalization will occur? Well the biggest divider will be racial. It's just how mammals work. Removing people peacefully sounds much more humane than waiting until the whole thing implodes, people are enraged, there's food shortages, water shortages, people dying and then they will target the people that are "out of place" if you will. All of human history shows us this is the exact process that will take place.

>In my eyes skincolor does not affect your psychological state as human being
You're right, but only because race isn't just skin color. An albino nigger is still a nigger. A white guy who walked out of a coal mine is still white.

My dream are exclusive ethnostates all around the world. Could be one or more for every race.

thanks man

Day of the rope for the coon soon

If I'm black and I say I hate black people is it racist?
If I'm Spanish and I say I hate black people is it racist?

You never answered that guy.

>What is culture, and where does it come from?

That is the root of the problem. If you can understand that, you will have a basic understanding of the problem.

It must be stated you're an honest and intelligent person. Don't take it too personally what the people write on here, they're harmless larping faggots

>A white guy who walked out of a coal mine is still white
stop calling it the white race , call it the European race

You are black, so you are stupid. No one expects ou to "get" it.

well i'm not exactly african, i'm half jamaican and half belgian. of jamaicans where imported from africa a long time ago but even in my jamaican/african blood line there were mixes with the british, spanish and such so i do wonder where i belong then to you. on the other hand i completely agree with removing people that aren't supposed to be here. namely the mass amounts of immigrants they have forced in for bullshit reasons. i don't mind the people that came here legally as long as they adapt to the local culture, anyone who doesn't should be sent away because it does cause instability aa you said, this is a fact.

i did, i'm trying to answer as mich as possibke but it's pretty hard to keep up with the pace conscidering i'm on my phone xP and this fuckig captcha is driving me insane.

Speak for yourself cuck, niggers need to GTFO

any race or

yeah thats true i said skincolor expecting everyone to know i meant race instead of being so goddamn litteral xD

Go suck dick elsewhere you pathetic maggot. He's nowhere near intelligent, unless you meant that in a backhanded "intelligent for a nigger" sort of way, kek.

You didn't adapt to the culture, because you cannot. You will always be partially culturally connected because behavior is heritable, though I actually dislike saying that. Complex behaviors aren't heritable, but the underlying emotional motivators which drive behaviors is heritable and results in trends in behavior based on genes. You still identify as something other than Belgian. If you have multiple European ancestors, but still haven't been "adapted" to the culture. Why? Culture is genetic. Not the specific behaviors, once again, but the emotional motivators that drive the trends which we call culture and values.

You're an inoperable tumor on our society.

We are a relatively young society centered around victims unfortunately. Our narratives and entertainment are largely based around some form of victimization. Racism can’t be solved until this more fundamental behavior is confronted and even more demons with it

if you are any race and you say you hate any race then you're racist ofc. its bullshit to say that black people can't be racist. only people that habe lost touch with reality would say this

Wow, you stole my biting remark and said it back to me. Get back to me when you're not a literal retard. Filtered.

Either you're retarded, or I'm autistic and didn't pick up on something.
>namely the mass amounts of immigrants they have forced in for bullshit reasons. i don't mind the people that came here legally as long as they adapt to the local culture
First of all, they did come """legally""", it's just that as always the kikes in government lied and cheated their way to do it. They claimed that the 1965 immigration act would not "alter the demographic balance of the nation", lying through their fucking teeth. Obeying legality alone is ridiculous, it's just sucking off the state. But then, that's all identity means to civcuck "nationalists". A boot.
And when that's the condition of identity, there is no local culture to adapt to in the first place, since it's replaced with soulless materialism and empty platitudes predicated on docile subservience.

He's referring to the situation in Europe, burgerclap-user.

Your “people” have proven time and time again that they are not capable of assimilation into any advanced, civilized society. It’s not your fault, but that doesn’t mean it’s our job to babysit you.

It's the same thing over there, like with the situation in Britain with all their pakis, the French with the maghrebis, Germans with Turks, all "legal" but still unconscionable.

Look man, there's a difference in the way different ethnic groups' brains work, for the same reason that different ethnic groups are visibly physically different. It's all us evolving and furthering our "groups" in our specialized ways (or at least HAS been what's happened). The problem with anyone garnering a real understanding about it in the way that people seem to be going about it now is that it's crazy difficult to even conceptualize what having a different mind would be like. Take what you said there, that we basically all think in the same way, and really abstract that part out. Can you actually imagine what say going through a normal day for you would be like if you had 20 more IQ? Or 20 less? Can you imagine fully and convincingly what it's like to say either be really good at math or really terrible? So we've run in to a pretty solid wall here, we can ask and get answers but we can never fully know what it's like to think like any other given individual. Now you take thousands of years of an ethnic group's body and brain types both evolving at the same time to each other and the environment, and you will absolutely produce different "ways" of thinking if you will... It's a crazy gap of a question to fill but it seems really fucking important to work at, and it has a crucial answer that is missing from the "mass immigration is fine" media shitposting and pandering that's been going on for the past few years. I'm a Vancouverite, so I've been around a lot of different ethnic groups as well as individuals within those groups that change their own cultural views instead of asking for someone else to. Build on yourself, be the best that you can, maybe try and inspire those around you. That naturally makes any given group better, and it feels like the proper holy way of independance instead of this fucking infected and disgusting "be different than everyone else no matter the cost" shit.

Go suck dick elsewhere you pathetic maggot. He's nowhere near intelligent, unless you meant that in a backhanded "intelligent for a nigger" sort of way, kek.
lmao poor guy , he's right you know.

anyways, following that logic. i would like to say you're right, but your genetics will alwys be different. even from other people you woul consider as "withing your culture".and for the underlying emotional part, this is kind of a deep level where no one can be exactly sure how another human experiences reality. in a certain sense, even you are only partially connected to whatever culture you are.
only every person individually can know for theirselves what their emotional motivators are. this has nothing to do with race. (unless you're a hilbilly or jew keeping your genes in your own family) maybe then you will have a true cultural connection applying your logic.(at least if i guess what you are trying to say is right)

do you not see your own quotation marks on "legally". that means you understand there was some bullshit concerning this ust like everyone else. if the majority of people don't want it, and some elite fag forces it, it is illigal in my eyes.

You're ok in my book black bro

>Can you actually imagine what say going through a normal day for you would be like if you had 20 more IQ? Or 20 less?
or having a different Temperament which is mostly inheritable as well

what you mean "your people"? i am my own people lmao.

are you stupid enough to think this is about skin colour? skin colour is just a heuristic for the genetic composition and the behavioral trends that accompany that genetic composition. I dont hate you because I dont like 'dark skin'. I hate you because your dark skin is a good, quick way of deciding that, on average, your more likely to be stupid and aggressive.

well i have an iq of 127, so no i can't understand what it would be like to have 20 IQ , that's why i'm asking for your opinion.

Kikes told their useful idiot SJWs and BLM niggers that only whites can be raciss because it's a white majority country an shieeet.

There's no point trying to debate with leftists and niggers son, you know that

It's not about individuals. You keep thinking on the individual level. This is proof positive of your inability to think in complex abstractions. Of course individuals will vary but there will be less variation in temperament, sense of shame, self awareness, values and so on within races. It's why Africans act like Africans everywhere they are. Blacks in America have similar IQs, crime rate and so on. They don't understand why harming outgroup people is wrong.

Culture is a result of trends in behavior over time. Complex behaviors are weakly heritable, but the underlying emotional motivators are far more heritable. IQ is far more heritable. There is no adapting to a culture. You either have compatible values and motivations or you do not.

Of course, my bad, it's my fault for not understanding you didn't mean the actual definition of the term you used.
Perhaps you should say "immoral" instead. Popular will is easily manipulated, and is not a good standard for judging legality regardless--popular interest, based on quality of life and sustainability (i.e. conservation of nations, cultures, and the environment--which include racial preservation), is a good metric, however.

yeah but that's just prejudice, it isn't actual racism as these libtards would make you believe, judging someone on their skin color/race is no problem, getting to know that person and afterwards still judging them ONLY on their skin colour/race, THAT is racism.
if i'm at a public place with many people and i see a muslim with a backpack even i will feel warry. it's perfectly normal. otherwise known as survival instinct.

>muslim with a backpack
by muslim do you mean arab or north african?

Blacks in U.S draw a distinction between 'prejudiced' and 'racist.' Anyone can be prejudiced, only Whitey can be Racist because White Supremacy. Racism = Power to oppress.

this. we are not the same your poll proves black people are more racist then white people.

You still have the wrong definition of racism vis-a-vis U.S Blacks: only Whitey can be racist because Whitey built a society around White Supremacy. Racist = White.

Here goes. Human races evolved in geographicly distinct areas and so have different traits, physical and mental, as a result of evolving to fit different environments. Whether one set of racial traits is better or worse than another is a purely subjective question, except for one thing - survival. Each race evolved to fit its original environment but moving a race into a different environment may or may not work. The European four season cycle demanded that Europeans evolved a sense of time that included the trait of foresight, and abstract thinking, including, for better or worse, abstract thinking about morals and religion. Equatorial, almost seasonless Africa did not provoke the evolution of these traits in early Africans. As European populations expanded and became more complex and social over millenia we evolved to fit better into the civilised cultures that we were creating, becoming more intelligent and less violent. This never happened in Africa.

All general population traits affected by multiple causes and genes look like the famous bell curve on a graph. Of course there will always be unusually intelligent individual blacks who will be able to thrive in White society, and OP is one of these. He can almost think like a White man. But the characteristics of any large population will always regress to the mean, which is why no majority black population will ever create a good society, or even maintain one that they have been given.

This may just be a theory but it fits exactly with what we observe in cities or countries with black populations. People don't need a grasp of evolutionary biology or to have read The Bell Curve to notice on their TV screens and in their own daily life that more blacks = worse culture. Even leftists have noticed this, which is why they always move to Whiter areas.

What has OP noticed? As an intelligent black man, would you rather live in an all-White neighbourhood, or an all-black one?

>i don't mind the people that came here legally as long as they adapt to the local culture
Most migrants and refugees that flood the EU are muslim, they hate western culture and values and feel the word of allah is above man made laws, good luck expecting a culture like that to assimilate with the 'evil' west.

You're a Nazi because of "muh white people" not because you think it's a viable economic or social system.

Ironic considering authoritarian dictators try to change culture by force more than any other form of government

they dont understand why harming people is wrong, yet you were beih a dick to me simply for being black hhoping to hurt me while showing no empathy whatsoever. do you understand the irony?

yet now you are actually able to somewhat have a normal discussion with me and are actually sharing your views because they are gettig challanged instead of verbally trying to hurt me.

my point is, you are the same as them on that matter. because i am 100% you didnt feel any form of remorse while doing that.
and i din't blame you, you simply did not know or view me as a human being.
and that is how it works for them.
they are raised without the standard norms of what americans are supposed to be. they get victimized and get special treatment giving them this form of god-complex forgetting about the emotions of their fellow human beings. and acting as a result like apes.

of course this is my own theory, but your actions provide me and hopefully yourself with proof.
my point of this whole thread is to enjoy life, don't have hatred towards race like the higher political people want you to.
but evaluate your fellow humans regardless of race.

you can be any race and be a good person with decent values and respect.

on the other hand you can be any race and be a straight out psyhopath/sociopath

racism is racist
blacks are niggers
if you are pissed
go to back to twitter

i am someone that likes to steer away from the masses and follow my own values i have set for myself. so yeah i have an individualistic type of view/mindset

you are using the swastika which means in certain sense you also don't succumb to the masses and gave your own views and selfrespect

but just don't blind yourself

Ask a Nazi eugenicist to find the gene that makes blacks or jews subhuman and watch them flail
Whites are just as prone to niggerish behaviour as blacks are, just look at the southern US.

i'm gonna stop answering now but feel free to keep this thread open and share your ideological views with one another. and have healthy discussions and debates.

in the coming era the people of Sup Forums should stick together and decide for themselves together what is right and wrong, not let it be told to you by some liberal cucks out to spread more diversity.

this was once the homebase of Anonymous.
treat it as such, my fellow Anons.

You show a fundamental misunderstanding of National Socialism. National Socialism is a government that enacts the true will of the folk. It realizes culture most authentically, regardless of the windowdressing employed. But that's another topic for another thread.

Atomized individualism is unsustainable. People do not act as individuals all the time. Civic nationalism is an attempt at complete atomization, a group of individuals. Not only is it illogical, it will fall apart without the demographic/ethnic/genetic/cultural root from which it was born. It isn't a system, it is an anti-system. North America and Europe do not have magic dirt.

Go to bed Kraut level retard. You don't need to know the specific genes if you can find a strong correlation to a behavior, illness, etc. Nevertheless they are being found every day. And statistics would say that your assertion is incorrect. Even when correcting for poverty race still correlates over twice as strongly in criminality.

Technically it’s just an opinion. Fuck should I care if somebody hates a whole races for whatever reason?

I think the left is stuck and it is mainly white people pushing the 'blacks and minorities are victims' - card.
However I also feel that black communities are less inclined to build lasting civilizations. I would go even further and say they wouldn't even know where to begin.
The way the msm is going right now is leading to the fall of western civilization because they cannot address the fact that there are in fact huge differences between communities.
The sooner we recognize this fact, the sooner we can actually start helping communities in ways that work.

*genes
It's not like they're not trying m8
genecards.org/cgi-bin/carddisp.pl?gene=MAOA

>based black man
Fuck off nigger we’ll hang you.

>In my eyes skincolor does not affect your psychological state as human being, other than external influnces.

yeah, well, you're wrong nigger.

No. All blacks are niggeres. Kill them all

>In my eyes skincolor does not affect your psychological state as human being, other than external influnces.
race
is
not
just
skin
color
back to plebbit, nigger

i know i'm not promoting some individualistic kind of system, the system is good, the leaders misusing it are the source of all the instability.
people are of course stronger in groups
but it takes good leaders to keep those groups stable.

just like merkel is leading the EU oh so gloriously Kappa

Nah, Nazis imposed it's own understanding of European culture upon the German people. After all you actually think you're descendant of blond haired blue eye'd giants from northern Europe.

yeah it correlates to race because of factors that have nothing to do with their genetics. ergo, not subhuman.

Race actually does have an effect on psychology. IQ is one of the bigger influences since most studies say that it’s 50-70% genetic, while personality traits are partly influenced by biology being that they’re 20-50% genetic. So in some cases nurture is more important than nature, but your genetics do have an effect on how you think.

>I think the country would be better off if everyone in it was the same race
It will happen soon. That's the goal of the jewish melting pot they are orchestrating there.