BRAVE: Rose McGowan's memoir details 'rape' by Harvey Weinstein

After years of publicly accusing Hollywood producer Harvey Weinstein of rape, the actor Rose McGowan has detailed the sexual assault she said occurred after first meeting the established male director more than 20 years ago.
In her memoir Brave, published on 30 January worldwide, McGowan recalled first seeing Weinstein, whom she refers to only as “the Monster”, at a screening of her film Going All the Way during the 1997 Sundance film festival.
Then 23 years old, McGowan wrote in Brave that, after the screening, Weinstein allegedly summoned her to a meeting at a restaurant, which was later relocated to his hotel suite. McGowan described being shown to his room for what she believed would be a meeting to “plot out the grand arc of my career”.

Instead, she alleged, after a half-hour discussion about her career, he held her down on the edge of a jacuzzi and raped her. Later he allegedly called her and described her as “a special friend”.
“I felt so dirty. I had been so violated and I was sad to the core of my being. I kept thinking about how he’d been sitting behind me in the theater the night before it happened. Which made it – not my responsibility, exactly, but – like I had had a hand in tempting him,” she wrote. “Which made it even sicker and made me feel dirtier.”

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/29/books/review/brave-rose-mcgowan.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Describing Weinstein as looking like “a melted pineapple”, McGowan said that immediately after the rape, she attended a photo opportunity for Phantom, another Miramax film she was in, where she allegedly told a co-star what happened. The co-star, who has previously been identified by McGowan as Ben Affleck, reportedly said: “Goddamnit. I told him to stop doing that.” Affleck has never responded to this allegation.
Many of Weinstein’s 80-odd accusers have alleged the disgraced media mogul asked them to visit him in various hotel rooms, where he’d either forcibly performed oral sex on them or demand it in turn. A spokesperson for Weinstein in the US told the Guardian: “Any allegations of non-consensual sex are unequivocally denied by Mr Weinstein. Mr Weinstein has further confirmed that there were never any acts of retaliation against any women for refusing his advances.”
“Mr Weinstein obviously can’t speak to anonymous allegations, but with respect to any women who have made allegations on the record, Mr Weinstein believes that all of these relationships were consensual.”
Detailing her fight against “the machine, the manufacturers of myth, the gaslighters themselves, the sacred males of Hollywood”, McGowan detailed a troubled childhood while outlining her thoughts on male misogyny in Hollywood and wider society.

>a melted pineapple

Show us her boobs

Beginning with her childhood growing up in the polygamous cult Children of God in Italy, the actor detailed her family’s escape to America after some leaders began advocating child abuse. After becoming a teenage runaway, enduring a three-year abusive relationship, and being sporadically homeless, McGowan said this background was instrumental in her decision to not press charges against Weinstein.
“No work would land me back on the streets, and homelessness was a death sentence. I knew if I died I’d be remembered for revealing my rapist, but not for my achievements. I didn’t want his name next to mine on my obituary,” she wrote.
Likening her career as an actor to being a sex worker, McGowan described her decision to shave her head as “a battle cry”, against the pampering regime that she says once turned her into “the ultimate fantasy f**k toy by the white Hollywood machine”.

>white Hollywood machine
>white

Someone tell this delusional cunt that Jews aren't white

a fucking melted pineapple!!!!!!

this leaf has a good point

Yeah. I'd have raped that, too.

She wore the infamous “naked dress” to the 1998 MTV Awards as “a reclamation of my own body after my assault”, she claims and, at one point, described keeping fake blood and wounds on her face after filming episodes of the witchery drama Charmed to see how the public would react to a wounded woman. “Nobody asked to help me, except homeless person of colour, but other than that, no one. They would just avoid eye contact and look down at the floor,” she wrote.
In the book, she also detailed her marriage to the director Robert Rodriguez, who she claimed used his knowledge of Weinstein’s alleged assault to punish her, particularly in a scene in the film Death Proof, in which a character played by Quentin Tarantino attempted to rape her.
“I was in a backward world,” she wrote. “I was losing my grip on sanity.” Afterwards, in what McGowan intepreted as a cruel demonstration of power, Rodriguez sold the film to Miramax, Weinstein’s studio.
In a statement to Vanity Fair, Rodriguez said the Weinsteins had priority on his next project at the time, and that the scene was “in every draft of the script since the first draft was issued to cast and crew [and] if there was any objection to the scene there was plenty of time to address it. It was never brought up as being an issue.”
McGowan ends the book by calling for more women in producing and directing positions, and asks for the support of groups like the Screen Actors Guild to protect women and children, particularly the establishment of an anonymous tips line for victims of assault.

She was hot before all the drug use.

Brave would be naming more names, shedding light on hollywood's pedophilia problem...it's luciferian underlay.

"rape"
I mean is it really rape if you let them? You have a choice not to sell your soul to the devil and this is a good example of what happens when you do

I want to rub that fuzzy head on my balls.

Looks ready to board the Mother Ship.

>allegedly

>be "raped"
>after the rape tell friends and co workers about it
>never ever at some point go to the authorties and make a complaint
>even after years of nonstop propaganda about "violence" against women
>spend years of a life of luxury
>then and only then when the funds dry up decide to rally against said "rapist"

Yeah ok, jesus christ women have no agency what so ever and its incrediblely scary that they make up the majority of voting blocks across the world these people have no consistent moral compass yet they help pave and shape our laws and regulations based on their feelings of the said times

Truly scary

>I sucked kike dick for movie roles and now that I'm an old washed up cunt no one looks at me
Boo hoo bitch, you're just a glorified whore.

Slut sells her self to the devil
Career declines
Slut desperately cries for the last bit of attention

#Weinstein

Does Weta Digital suck Jewish dick?

lol

Yes

>White Hollywood machine
>White

Fucking unbelievable.

Absolutely.

checked, honestly if women can't be expected to report rapes when they happen...should they be treated equally to men? I mean, this lack of agency that Rose and other females describe (like in Aziz and Louis CK cases) makes it seem like them being protected/responsibility of father at all times until marriage is the safest course of action

>bent over to advance her career
>took the money to be silent about it
>career died off
>made a noise about her sex past to get spotlight again
>got more money to settle out of court
>published a book for more fame and money
>'Brave'

thats not how you spell 'Opportunistic slut'

Me and another user came up with a song from a website article that said "Through my tears, I saw his semen" or something to that effect. In the tune of 'Battle Hymn of the Republic'

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the boss
He is fapping out the vintage where his grapes of wrath are stored
He hath loosed the fateful whitening from his terrible pink sword
His goo is splotching on

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
His goo is splotching on

I have seen Him in the quagmires of a hundred sloppy gaps,
They have builded Him an altar in the sleazy rooms with tramps;
I can see His righteous semens in their trim and flailing laps:
His wang is pulsing on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
His wang is pulsing on.

I have seen a fiery slophole split with a burnished pole of steel:
"As ye drill in my contemners, so with you my grace shall drill";
Let the Hero, born of hebrew, crush the whores with his heel,
Since his dong is launching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Since his dong is launching on.

He has straddled on the strumpet and shall never call retreat;
He is shitting on the hearts of whores before His judgment-skeet;
Oh, be swift, my throat, to swallow Him! Be jubilant, my teats!
Our boss is smashing on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Glory, glory, holelujah!
Our boss is smashing on

People do things that give them high status.
You would have to be insane not to know a career in showbiz as a young woman involves fucking your way to the top just to get an edge over other actresses. The only way to avoid it is having a very rich and powerful dad/husband who will talk to people like Weinstein and arrange your career and also tell them you are off limits sexually because you are under his protection.
Without someone like that the only leverage you have to move your career forward is your ass.

She fucked her way into Hollywood like all the other actresses and now when she no longer needs sugardaddy Weinstein she claims she was raped. Why did she stay around the man who "raped" her? Because he moved her career forward for sex like she wanted. Why did she turn on him years later? To move her career further with the #metoo hysteria.

Not that I like Weinstein, fuck degenerate Hollywood kikes.

But these "brave" whores are laughable.

>So, like I am hitting the wall. I want more attention please

Tell me normies don't see this as whore's fault in anyway?

>HOMELESS PERSON OF COLOR
Is this exactly as is in article???

men do
women dont cause they sympathize with her

what most likely jappened is she got drunk and let weinstein fuck her and then she regretted it later because he's ugly. this is discrimination against ugly people

>if women can't be expected to report rapes when they happen
They generally do though, whever a "legitimate" rape occurs the authorities are contacted asap (grooming/pedophilia is different though)

Im starting to think that whenever a woman says she told "friends" that it might be a attempt to implant the idea of rape so then said woman can be convinced it wasnt her fault

>uncle
>fester

Women just want to be patted on the back for everything. She called her book "brave"? How is she brave? She kept fucking quiet about it and only spoke up once it was in fashion. That isnt brave, she couldve blown the lid off this shit years ago and possibly saved other women from the "raep", but she's just selfish whore only looking out for herself.

They say that women are strong, smart and independent and when you point out the contradiction in regards to a woman confronting a man or going to the police they go "but men are big, strong and scary!!!"

Women were a mistake

Nah, they say they "told someone" as an attempt to make themselves seem like more of a victim. "I told someone about it but they didnt help little old me :( "... She's milking that pity party, if she had told police right away, they possibly wouldve found out that the shit was actually consensual, so she told a friend... And you know full well that all these whores had no problem sucking and fucking a dream maker in exchange for roles, women use their feminine charm to get what they want all the time.

B A S E D A F Democrap

Why now, and not 20 years ago? Wait, that would've hurt her career...

If I wanted to read about seks, it wouldn't feature her in the leading role.

Nope.

absolutely true
the women who didnt want it just outright refused to be his whores

River Phoenix's family was a part of that cult as well. He was molested as a child and then began a drug addict too and you know the rest. Fucking Hollywood really is so full of degenerate child molesters, damn I thought it might be a meme but clearly not

>"Oh I felt so dirty!"

Goes anyway

When I first heard these allegations I thought about tarantino film and others where she looks to be reveling in playing this hypersexual vixen, but from the sounds of it she was just trying to stay afloat in her career and it actually sounds like they were doing some fucked up things to her. Am I getting blue pilled? I never feel this type of empathy for skanks. Maybe her ghostwriter is just really good at his job

>she allegedly told a co-star what happened. The co-star, who has previously been identified by McGowan as Ben Affleck, reportedly said: “Goddamnit. I told him to stop doing that.”
What movei is this

>The book hinges on McGowan’s encounter with Weinstein, whom she refers to only as “the Monster.” Here, for the first time, she tells the story of what he did to her. It’s both disgusting and, if you’ve followed the Weinstein coverage, very familiar. She was summoned to a morning meeting in the restaurant of an exclusive hotel in Park City, Utah.
>When she arrived, the restaurant’s host directed her to Weinstein’s suite, saying he was stuck on a call. “I was certain we would be working together for many years to come, and we were here to plot out the grand arc of my career,” McGowan writes.
>Instead, Weinstein pushed her into a room with a Jacuzzi and pulled off her clothes. “I freeze, like a statue,” she writes. As she describes it, he put her on the edge of the Jacuzzi, got in, and performed oral sex on her while masturbating. Her experience sounds similar to the one that the actress and director Asia Argento described to The New Yorker.
>Like Argento, McGowan says that she feigned pleasure in the hopes of bringing the event to a quicker conclusion. “He moans loudly; through my tears I see his semen floating on top of the bubbles,” she writes.
>Afterward, McGowan writes, she was taken to a photo-op with Ben Affleck, her co-star in “Phantoms,” a movie she was promoting. Seeing her shaken and hearing where she came from, the actor said, “Goddamn it. I told him to stop doing that.

nytimes.com/2018/01/29/books/review/brave-rose-mcgowan.html

Oy vey!

Æ Hazer Шants Mor Dhan Hi Needz

>Cute white girl
>Homeless
This is how you know she's blowing smoke up your ass.

Rose McGowan... "Harvey raped me the whole six years we were dating. He forced me to make the most humiliating tv shows, and movies."

Fucking hot.