Press F to pay respects

F

w-we can get paid to read this board all day?!

RIP GOndoLA

F

You get on a list for calling someone a Nigger?

Fug.

This

I want to believe

Who else is gonna be forced to read my shitty slide threads now?

McDonalds

hire me. You know my resume. I hear there are some openings coming up. Fuck commies.

Where do I apply for the FBI?

You are unreliable. You would defect the second you learn wall street are the true commies and Russians are the true Christians and actually Progressive Liberals.

If you want to join them you have to act as anti-nationalist and ultra patriot, like McCain. Say that you would want to sell white people left and right for your Wall Street overnoses and the glorious judenrat.

they use a third party website for most federal jobs. Air traffic controllers, military jobs, civilian sector etc etc

What about NEETs?

I'm a social guy who has an uncanny ability to access and extract sensitive issues. I'm a bartender.

saw some of those, they actually do training for most. NEET's tend to have clean records.

Gotta bo one long goddam list.

How do I convince the FBI to become legit Nazis to save White people from extinction and help deport every Jew, Black and Asian to their respective countries of ethnic origin?
What kind of memes?

>wall street are the true commies and Russians are the true Christians and actually Progressive Liberals.
FAKE NEWS YOU ARE NOW ON A WATCHLIST

>tfw you want to become FBI so you can get paid to browse Sup Forums

Holy shit do the jews, fbi, cia and all these glow in the eyes niggers think people here are a very high threat. Most here are just shitposts.

If we talk about the right things, like the Jews and the Holocaust Hoax, they get worried...

get out sea monkey nigger. You don't understand even the slightest of things

I know I am not on any special watchlist, because I am just an average citizen.

No I mean they actually hire people to monitor anons here like some kind of high level terrorists?

If you only knew how bad things were
Recycle nigger

It’s a larp.

well I guess that blows q user out the water.

I definitely am. I hate going to the airport. I always have to go get strip searched.

honestly you sound like a newfag. Out SEA nigger. Dirty apes of the east

Just in case someone wanted this

obvious larp
>inb4 shareblue shilling