People who care about whiteness are not even white

Is she also a vampire and doesn't show up in mirrors or photographs?

This person clearly has a retardation

Im invisible, but as soon as i look in a mirror or others look at me my invisibility cloak turns off

if she looks in a mirror will she understand its a reflection?

Fucking kek
Oh shit my sides

>People who care about whiteness are not even white
Which proves they truly care.

Her parents must be really good liars

What do you mean i am not white?

all of the amerimutts memes are real

I wanna fluff them chocolate pillows.

Her parents too, it seems

Woah its REAL

She honestly has to be retarded to go her whole life thinking she is white.

I couldn't internalize the idea that I was actually black. Blackness came with a whole heap of cultural knowledge that I didn't have; of certain foods, hairstyles, history—and a pride my younger self just didn't feel. When my parents told me I was Anglo-Irish like them, I believed them. it wasn't until my father's death in 2015 that I allowed myself to look for the answers I needed. As I grieved, I arranged a series of DNA tests and uncovered what I'd long suspected but refused to face: that I wasn't related to my dad. At least, not in the biological sense."

wtf guys op here, it has turned into a KEKED story! tf :
At first, my mom denied it and said there must have been a mix-up. I spent night after night screaming at her for answers when I returned home from work. Finally, she confessed to a one-night stand with a black man in west London."

Makes sense she'd be confused, while she does look black she did have a father figure so the concept of being a nigger probably never crossed her mind.

Brain Fart

And the mother's husband is still with her?

malta with the bants, i like it

Pretty fucking funny, if you ask me.

She's a typical dumb nigger

Fpbp

Doesn't this prove race is NOT a social construct?

ever heard Rachel, I think mentally ill people come from all races.

This bitch literally make living for pretending to be black. Look her up and get ready for some real keks

poor blind bitch.

>female Clayton Bigsby

That click-bait grammar though
>I was white until I took a DNA test
*takes DNA test*
*turns black*