There's a storm coming

The storm is coming. Are you ready?

Are you healthy? Armed? Stocked? Will you be prepared for the imminent day of the rope?

The current state of society is a facade of security and luxury. It is not the natural order of things. Do NOT get comfortable. When the day comes, all that will be truly valuable is weapons, food, medicine, and protecting your family. How will you ensure your survival when the fateful day hits us?

kys fucking boomer

i beat fallout like 5 times

Have fun getting your shit kicked by the military and FEMA
I'll stockpile popcorn to watch the riots
Gonna be comfy af

Trust me, when it comes no amount of prepping will be enough!

I'm in my 20's, shill

>2 million maximum military personnel vs 320 million civilians
Fucking leaf

>barely 10% of you won't pussy out

>shills think that they can get Anons to go to civil war

You guys are funny. Desperate, but funny.

>cross
>day of the rope
Larpers are funny as always.

hmmm... i can't wait to trow my handgrenades like the easterbunny on easterday ( ^..^)-c\_/

You're right. That's why I'm on Stormfront.

I need me one of those uniforms, even if this is a paranoia stoking slide thread.

Very. I'm maximum legal armament. Got my FFL just so I could get the good shit. Also have flamethrower and several kinds of tannerite as well as good armor for both flak and projectile weapons.
Also hazmat gear and reliable gasmask/filters.

Me and my militia unit are about as ready as possible.
We even have blinding laser gear and anti drone de-authentication gear.

Gl leftist scum.

Stormfags are the worst. These families they speak of are mail order thailanders and their hapa offspring.

Shills are the worst. They live alone in a basement and project their lack of children on others.

You faggots just play touchbutt in the woods to get over the fact your slut military wives are cheating on you.

>look mom i posted it again
>can i take some raisins from the stockpile mom im so hungry

Bahhhhahaha I feel sorry for your children hillbilly. They will never know what success is.

Actually, we constantly drill in multiple environments and are a registered steel shooting team.
We have taken a surprising number of tournaments on the local level.
My biggest worry is that we are to well known, and too many people will seek protection from us and it could outstrip both our resources and our ability to project force

I wonder how your kids will feel when you either die or get thrown in federal prison for a decade

K. Meanwhile I'm a small business owner pulling in 300k a year after taxes and overhead.

K. I've done nothing illegal.
Just running my gun shop with my kids and teaching them how to use them.

By sharpening my guillotine, oiling my ar15s, preparing my pseudomonas and preparing defense against backwards doofus dipshits who think they stand a chance against us anarchists, you want to murder me? Try. Try. See if you can! Talk is cheap. Kill me bitch!

What a fucking nerd lmao. Keep larping faggot. Nice hobby you got dillard.

>AR-15
Absolutely disgusting
Get a real battle rifle that will penetrate armor and not get deflected off light brush.

Who cares lmao your wife is fat and youre old and rotting. Decaying lmao.

:) Keep underestimating us. Thanks to my FFL I've got actual autos and nice shit like a cup-type launcher for rgd-5 grenades.
Some of us not only have real gear and know how to use it, but also co-ordinate with others to become and actual fighting force backed with basic artillery.

You leftists can laugh, but you'll disappear in a blast wave.

i was a green belt in Kempo Ju-Jitsu and also an eagle scout. Think ill be fine.

:) Same old tactics as always.
Gl during the war.
Hope you have a gun and gear.

I'm talking about when you turner diaries faggots try acting out of your ideology instead of just talking tough
Doesn't matter how big your armoury is or how many thousands of dollars you wasted on it. You'll literally be the first ones to die in any American civil war.

>158521307 we aren't defenseless.

>I wonder how your kids will feel
>how your kids
>your kids

for every bullet you have we have millions of wonderful microbes.

So 32 vs 2... We're fucked?

>First ones to die
>Not the idiots who take to the streets

No, direct fighting of military assets is suicide.
It's much better to go after soft targets, like kikes, infrastructure, families of VIPs and clustered leftist scum.

Also the right wing can't and won't attack until one of several conditions cause dotr.
You know this, but are being willfully ignorant.
So you admit to stockpiling wmds?
That is not only a federal crime, but everything posted here is recorded.

you are right. And the moment these shit bags live out their brash fantasy and lose optics by being evil, millions will overwhelm the fascists and they will not only die but be cannibalized.

And youll rot like that larp of yours. Your wife is cheating on you mate.

consider the following

You've obviously realised by now that you're not going to out-breed us, and there IS going to be a war for a Ethno-Europe very soon.
what are you going to do to stop us?
What are you going to do when the already alienated police forces openly join us.

What are you going to do when our agents inside your Militaries go rogue.

What are you going to do when Europe shakes under the weight of our men marching and the cities become clogged with the blood of a million dead humans.

What are you going to do to stop it from happening ?
You cant stop it. And the clock is ticking.

>You can stop long range hit and run sniper attacks
>You can stop attacks on soft targets and infrastructure
I'm laffin

No I psychologically and emotionally abuse my wife.
She doesn't do ANYTHING without permission.

Hope you have fallout shelter that can survive nuclear fallout for several years. An airtight self-contained system that will stop biological weapons. What? Youre not THAT rich?

Youre just not larping hard enough faggot.

Nope no bunker, but if nukes and bio fly I'll have already achieved a partial goal, because the kikes won't achieve their goals either.

As long as they die I'll accept any sacrifice.

bahahahaha Weak men need weak women. I bet she is a mail order, isnt she?

sounds like a good way to convince your wife the only way to escape your tyranny is to slit your throat in your sleep.

Nope, highschool sweetheart.
Nice try tho

MUH DICK

Thats why youre a faggot and a failed human being. "I dont care if the world burns.. as long as I get muh revenge"

Youre not the fucking joker. Youre a tool. A bipedal great ape with dreams of grandeur. Dunning Krugers.

Lol sure thing. I have her trained like a dog.
My major in college was psychology after all.

No. The kikes must be destroyed at ALL costs.
There is no other goal than the mass death and hopefully eradication of the jews down to the child.
I would do anything to achieve that goal.

Psyshological and emotional damage rofl. Not even physical. Youre a real piece of work. A sociopath. This is youre wife lol.

>This is your wife
>Implying she isn't full stepford mode

Blah blah stfu with your old man larp tantrum. Your filthy bile is common.

Implying you are happy with your fat double chin wife.

You're just a sociopathic fool. Pulled in by a bunch of twats on an image board. You're to nationalism what Al-Qaeda is to muslims

Already stocked up on the necessities. One thing to remember is anti-diarrhea pills, it's more deadly than most people think.

>I'm in my 20's, shill
You're a spirit boomer

Yep and its gonna get more and more common.
I have watched as a seed of anti-Semitism has grown and grown over the past ten years here and on 8ch.

Did you know full Sup Forums bans just for being a kike?

From old Sup Forums to now I have nurtured the meme of Hitler and the jq.
And it's finally blooming.

And youre still decaying.

>Did you know full Sup Forums bans just for being a kike?
Luckily it doesn't ban for being a shitskin or there would be no one there left.

All I have to say is k
I've been advocating for the eradication of the kike for almost a decade, and I'm not gonna stop now.

He isn't decaying. His mutt race is going strong. Just look how proudly he waves that memeflag to hide he is a mystery meat.

You do realize militias are controlled by the govt right? Or did you not read the article...

>Muh lifes work, posting on anonymous image board

Everyone hates zionists you dumb faggot. Not everyone is stupid enough to get subverted by Russia and China you pleb.

Posting something I saved a few weeks ago, thought you guys might like to have a read

Shut up you dumb zionist! Now help me kill my party leader becouse i love him!

no one cares you paranoid loser fuck. Dyel?

I’ve got bigger issues to worry about. Did you that that most people have forgotten that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit? That these men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Los Angeles underground? That today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune?

This is unacceptable. If (((they))) can do this to them, what does it mean for us?

K.
Time will tell.
I do, and I bet you bulk dirty. Enjoy your enlarged left ventricle.

I can't wait for the great purge, where the final world war is waged between the fascists and the anarchosyndicalists, and the anarchists fucking win and finally destroy everything related to fascists, completely. Where the stubborn dipshits finally come face to face with the reality that no amount of weapons, bullets, bombs, tanks, planes, none of that shit will matter when you are outnumbered by millions upon millions upon millions. Keep pushing and see how hard we push back ;)

antarctica

>day of the rope
>larping from 80s movies

>you can't survive alone
Well, that wipes out all the LARPers.

>Anarchists win
If you do you'll immediately be swamped with warlords.

It's never happening. But if it does, I'm going to become a marauder and take whatever I want. The weak will finally fear the strong. This is how the primal man was supposed to live.

If you want to join my merry group of Sup Forums raiders, you are welcome.

I feel sorry for your wife and children. Get a grip user.

You would be immedietly be swamped with inner purges. How many men that were with hitler since the beggining were left alive after his five years in office?

Your nation is the embodiment of wimpyness, shut the fuck up leaf

>anarchists

Wait. There are people over the age of 17 who believe this meme? I thought it was only for edgy high school aged kids who don’t fit in with the popular crowds.

I've already taught my children about the kike menace. They are growing up to want them dead.

Look at about half of anti-fa unfortunately.
Black-bloc even operates here in my town.

Oh hell they’re so few in number they’d get rekt in a matter of a day or two. They only seem to have a larger following due to MSM fake news reporting on them.

Sure thats working out great for them.

underappreciated

Actually because my state and city are extremely red one of the first things I did years ago was dehumanize the Jews in the eyes of others here.
I'm always hearing kike jokes and Sup Forums slogans I've disseminated like with niggers and Jews you lose, or gas the kikes race war know.

Sure it's a joke to most of the people in this town but I'm very comfy here thanks to my manipulation of local culture.

y'all ain't found a way to kill me yet, I'm disappointed, y'all are all mouth. Come put your money where your mouth is! My ideology is more ancient than yours. Even older than kings and chiefs and serfdom. You haven't stopped it. When are you guys going to start book burning Kropotkin, or the gospel of Jesus because it disagrees with your Trump derangement?

Ok give me your location.

show me yours! Lol

See my point? It's easy to act brave behind a keyboard. Violence is stupid except in self defense and if you ever try to fuck wih me to harm me you'd best kill me. Because if I survive the attack you will suffer. Severely.

The only thing you are going to push is your boyfriend's stool.

7610 E Palmer-Wasilla Hwy, Palmer, AK 99645
Edge firearms.

Lol I gave you my location.
Now show me yours fag-boy.

Bro, I just fired my brand new Seecamp today. Shit was cash.

I live in the desert of socal near Mexico. I don't have an address I live off the grid. Lol.

.25 auto, .32, or 380?
>I'm too scared to give my mom's address

You have to go back.

no one cares faggot, youre just a monkey.

>Touchbutt lol

Apparently I am one for the rope on the day of the rope, right? I think I'm half white or something, too many ethnicities to care about anyway.