What is the answer /cisscum/?

they deadass ugly lmao

how dare you they are sexy brown femmes

what the fuck

Because no one wants to fuck something that looks like a failed lab experiment.

top kek, but hey take a good ook this disease is growing and being accepted by an aarming rate

They look like a bunch of fruits, that is why.

Archive a link you cunt

I got to see their reasoning.

Because they have AIDS.

dont be rude you cheeky cunt, i was but you can go googe it now.

top kek.

>why does nobody want to sleep with mentally ill people who will cry rape and abuse the court system for their own sick personal bullshit?

baaaaaaaaaahahahhahahahaha

"
What I didn't quite grasp until Alok pointed it out was that now, regardless of how GNC I tried to present, cis people still predominantly read me as a cis woman. If I told a stranger I was trans, it's likely they might think I'm an early-transitioning trans guy more than anything else. So on Tinder, I can still get dates, since there are plenty of guys who like the androgynous female look. On the other hand, Alok and Jacob's features haven't been softened by hormones, and they have visible body hair that marks them as more obviously trans, so they have a much harder time. Nonbinary femmes like them are too masc for the straights, too femme for the gays, and too out for nearly everyone else."

have some autism:
In the meantime, Jacob and I both OMG'd over our new favorite word—"femmezone"—as I imagined saying it with three syllables, fe-me-zone, like Amazon. That kind of wit and creativity is exactly how so many of us trans kids have trained ourselves to combat rejection. Jacob replied that they should just write a TV pilot in which they play themself having sex with cute mascs. "It's really my best shot at getting laid," they said.

"You can be the nonbinary Mindy Kaling," I replied.

disgusting trash ugly

unattractive to either sex, that's why

this post gave me cancer

it gets worse:
"But if you think all that would land them a date, you'd be wrong. And nobody is more puzzled than me as to why such obvious catches are having dating problems when so many clamor for their attention."

delusional

>obvious catches

Man, Betelgeuse really let himself go.

Same reason they won't fuck each other desu

Why would you fuck anyone with a mental issue that is anything more serious than mild depression?

they can have sex with each other

there seriously has to be another holocaust for all jews, degenerates and mentally ill people. at the pace we're going right now, how long do you guys think it will take?

>fucking somebody with depression
No thanks

Cause it's haram

>others are bigots for not dating them
>they don't date each other

Mild as in not clinical depression. Just a dip in life moral that can be overcome.
Also fucking them not emotional investment. Anyway just semantics but I get your point.

these weirdos never want to date each other for some reason.

they aren't attracted to each other because they are hideous abominations

im sure they want a normie 'cis' bf/gf

Ill be honest... The girl on the right I would fuck like a salty dog

they're soooo hot right now.

This is the problem these people forget. When I want to have sex, I want to spit in your face and have you still look sexy, and jam my cock in your pussy and look at your innocent face get ravaged by it, while I pull on your long hair that covers your head. I don't want to fucking look at your psychotic blue lipstick with your dyke hair cut, after I just took off your striped underwear, after we get home from the feminist rally about how men keep making suicide issue about them.

Not to doubly mention, I don't want to put it up your ass if you're a fucking tranny, see your dick, or any of that shit. You're not fucking cute, you're not fucking sexy, and the people that do find you cute and sexy are the lonely incel soyboys sitting in their dungeons hoping their whiteknightery could convince even the lowliest of vile degeneracy of you to stare their way. I know for a fact though, they would leave you in a fucking second for a stacy, you disgusting cunts.

She/he/it (?) literally looks like an albino with down syndrome

Lord have mercy, wtf is that!?

>decide to conform to no gender
>neither sex wants to fuck you

>surprised

Its hard as it is for some of us to get laid while being straight. Why would these fags being alone be considered an anomaly? lol.

Kill/marry/fuck

They're so into themselves they forgot getting laid is about attracting someone else

Kill, kill, kill.

Kill all three

>another

>Why cant my anonymous neckbeard alt-right friends get laid?
Because no-one cares.

imagine a white average male pondering this on international display. the world would be laughing its ass of...including me. so why not start now.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I WONDER WHY RIGHT GUYZE

>softened features
>actually looks like a gorilla
Pic related

well said

>so repulsive they won’t even fuck each other.

>lesbian transgender
What the hell is even the point?

Oppression Olympics.
Once you can no longer claim to be an oppressed faggot, you have to switch to being an oppressed dyke.

Is it really that difficult to believe that most people don't want to fuck mentally I'll nutjobs, and even those who dont mind still expect their psychoes to be attractive?

Being hideous and mentally ill is a no-go for pretty much everyone.

>straight man won't suck her dick
TRANSPHOBIC!
>gay man won't suck her dick
MYSOGINIST!

savage

Most posters on this board can't get laid. It's no you.

Sex how you want
It's your goddamn right

Always astonishing what lengths pedophiles will go to to normalize their desire to fuck children.

koko angry
koko sad

Why don't these freaks just fuck each other?

good point!

hopefuy not ong

"she" is aso author of the artie
"Jacob Tobia and Alok Vaid-Menon are femme nonbinary icons. But that won't get them dates, and the reasons why speak volumes about our discomfort with those who exist between genders."

Hahahaha this is a joke right?
You put a sprig of parsley on a turd it is still just a turd with parsley on it you donkey.

Don't worry user,/ourgy/ is on it.Soon tm.

aye
"Jacob Tobia and Alok Vaid-Menon are femme nonbinary icons. But that won't get them dates, and the reasons why speak volumes about our discomfort with those who exist between genders."

becuse they are saving their adydicks 4u
""OMG, I'm going to switch my gender to 'woman' too so I can look at straight guys!" Alok exclaimed as they picked up their phone, and Jacob followed suit. I'd vaguely known that most of their prospects had been gay-identified men, but it didn't even occur to me that if given only two gender choices, they would need to pick "man" on Tinder so they would get gay instead of straight matches, along with the rare bi and pan guys."

if ony:
"Instead, what I learned during the social experiment that followed is that Jacob and Alok, like many gender nonconforming femmes, live in a world where admirers applaud them for their radical politics on social media, and people they're attracted to associate with them because of their slayworthiness and social capital, but refuse to make love to them, or at least fuck them well."

No shit the social media circlejerk applauded them we are at the bottom of the barrel of shock jockey teenage rebellion, where attention whore narcissist perverts are willing to chop off their dicks to get an upvotefriend++good by other tossers.

>Alok

This is your future Bong.

Because thats fucking disgusting. No one wants to fuck a mental retard

People pay money to gawk at the bearded lady. But nobody pays to fuck them.

Lmaooo who would admit to being that disgraved, shunned, and unaccepted by the world

in our hearts it happened.

no one wants any of that. uh uh.

>> handing patriarchy a pink slip

Pure delusion. Youre a faggot and the world keeps turning

Is this real?

>future bong
m8 its that now

what about that french guy whos taked about on here?

yes, the video is on jewtube

Thanks. Didn't want to check myself. I don't want any of these to appear in my suggested videos

No one like to associate themself with mental deranged people.

the tranny got into hot water for using indian music in their video about israe, the drama expoded and everyone acted ike they had murdered someone, was fucking funny.

Underrated af.
#BTFO

Yo, what is wrong with your "L" key

>it was real in my mind

:^)

Hard hitting investigation?

>gender nonconforming
gay guys want to have sex with other guys
women want to have sex with guys
only other fruitloops would want to bang these freaks. ask them why they aren't fucking each other?

>we wuz wimmun

Glad I never went down the rabbit hole of speedrun faggotry.