Syrian Refugee gets 7.000,- EUR / month

Why are you not as generous as Germany Sup Forums ?

Other urls found in this thread:

welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172995502/GroKo-Martin-Schulz-feiert-Einigung-beim-Familiennachzug-von-Fluechtlingen.html#/comment/5a703cafc9e77c0001808af2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

at this point its hard to believe the government doesn`t make it enticing for refugees to go to germany. As if they want them to come.

Fucking krauts.
Why can't you be normal ? Century ago you were measuring skulls and now this shit

Meanwhile here we get 30 euros per child, just.

Why does it has like 10 names? Surely one person doesn't get 7000 EUR each?

I think is the name of his children

Good idea. Future tax payers, you help the needy and you get some inflation while you're at it.
There's money to burn anyway in Europe right now.

what?? please, tell me that's a fake!

the eternal fucking kraut.
been there already. them towelheads are everywhere.

Nope its real. One syrian guy and 9 kids.
7.300,- each month

can americans just go fuck some krauts for free gibs holy shit

obviously the wrong side won ww2

7000 for freeloading niggers and I have to make do with 1900 per month from my job, wtf.

ich werde bekloppt! can't believe it! With my masters of law i barely make 2500 ...

You make same as me, but in Slovenia. You fucked something up mate.

stop whining Hanz, or you go to jail
go back to work and pay taxes to support the new Germans

I wish I made that as a lawyer down here.

why am I not surprised

87,000 a year

>yfw the one born in 2002 is his wife

HHAHAHA
joke on you, I make that in 2 years @ my job

;_;

The absolute state of the world.

with ~40% taxes

Why is there no underground militia or something? like coordinated attacks on these people literately sucking the lifeblood from actual citizens?

I'm not even going to laugh at the Euros for this. What the fuck are you doing Germany?

We have very strong secret police that kills off all resistance

It's like you don't even know how a police state works.

you need to take out the enablers first

If the faggot french can form a resistance under nazi control surely the german people can.

What is modern technology?

What is having secret meetings in basements with the radio on or the middle of the woods, create a cryptic language. GET FUCKING CREATIVE. you german fucks are smart and you are going to have to fight this shit if you want to live or GTFO

The problem is that we aren't facing a tangible threat, but an ideological one.

And it's hard to "fight" against something like this in a nation filled with literal traitors, denouncers and people living in denial.

It's insidious, because they are forcing their enemies to play the role of the "bad side" in the publics eye.

fuck this country..

Just embrace it
"putting my family and community over some strangers from the other side of the planet makes me a bad guy, guess I'm bad then"

How can the general populace be that diluted? Like how many sisters and daughter will have to be raped and how many people be stabbed / ran over till you realize that this shit isn't going to get any better and you need to do something?

Thats not even the worst.
There is one getting 30k for having a harem.
Seriously, i will leave this country once i get my degree. There is no way i will finance human scum with my taxes.

tfw

Yes, you can do that on an individual level.
But trying to promote a mindset like this in todays Germany easily gets you labeled a nationals, racis, nazi etc.

Just look at what happens to prominent AfD politicians (who are democratically elected): basically a witch hunt.
Small fry on the other hand just get shunned and/or slammed with our great hate speech laws.

Come to America! We need good immigrants. If they pull that shit over here we will fucking kill them all.

Check the dates, it's his kids or wives, can't really tell apart with them

you mean fix right?
I mean, it's not really hard.

They are to pussy to actually do something about it bro.

If it werent nearly impossible get a green card in the us i would.

Just buy a passport / social security card on the TOR network. I think they are like 300ish bucks?

>family of 10
The west is finished

All I can say is good luck with whatever you decide user. I mean it.

I am fuming with rage right now.
Why even motivate yourself to become wealthy when it won't ever come true?

>guy
I think Agman is a sheboon name. This is probably some dindu's second or third wife.

because a smart person knows that refugees are not beneficial

Honest advice gtfo of germany before the next arab spring.

First year lawyer, make 3,500/mo. At least our nigs only get 100-150 eur per kid.

I just noticed that the youngest one makes 664€ a month, you can't make that kind of money in my country with a full-time job

>identify as a refugee
>have 5 wives
>have 20 kids per wife
>collect a million dollars a month
live the good life user

>tfw I make 1200€/month with an engineering degree
I wish I was browner so that I could move there. At least I would not blow up like Abdul

This is why you need to organize with other disaffected Germans and start shaking things up.

Found something funny:
>Niemand sollte sich von der Meldung blenden lassen. Die 1000 pro Monat beziehen sich nur auf die subsidiär Schutzberechtigten (ca. 130.000 Menschen) und nicht auf die voll Schutzberechtigten (ca. 800.000), die ihre Familien sowieso nachziehen oder dies bereits getan haben.
welt.de/politik/deutschland/article172995502/GroKo-Martin-Schulz-feiert-Einigung-beim-Familiennachzug-von-Fluechtlingen.html#/comment/5a703cafc9e77c0001808af2

>Nobody should be blinded by the message. The 1000 per month refer only to those entitled to subsidiary protection (about 130,000 people) and not to the fully entitled persons (about 800,000) who follow their families anyway or have already done so.
Then there are also people who didn't fill out the asylum claim yet, people who did fill out the asylum claim but were not processed yet and people whose asylum claim was denied.

All still staying in Germany.

Mate, your country does the same shit just instead of giving money to Syrians they send it to Israel and you aren't doing shit, let alone killing them all. You are powerless. We're all fucked. The west was lost in '45. We lost in '45. Unless some miracle happens, there's nothing we can do. People have no problem joining police and military for money to protect the people enslaving us and against the technology governmental institutions posses, we really are powerless. They hear, see and know everything we do and if we get even slight amount of power and influence, they can kill us with the weapons we can't even see, let alone retaliate against or fabricate a rape case and send us to jail forever.

>The world
We’ve been telling you about welfare niggers for decades and you never listen. So sick of this European superiority thing. We tell you how shit is going to play out and you think you’re so special you’ll have a different outcome.

War can't come soon enough.

Lot of our Israeli aid is contingent on them buying our shit. It’s really just gibs for a few major corporations and the kikes take a cut.

can native germans also get as much by going on the dole? Crash this stupid system.

g*rmany only exists to secure a future for brown children

Nope

add to these 7300 Euro: paid insurance, paid rent and paid public transport tickets and probaly alot of other shit and services i had forgotten to add

URUSAI

REEEEEEEEEEE
Does every ahmed receives that kind of money in krautland?
How long can it last, with their rate of birth?

Somebody wake me up from this nightmare please.

On the other hand, when they finally kill and replace all whites, those lands will be free to conquer and annex for Polish people, we won't have problems with fighting with savages, like with Germans.

The land is worthless without the people.

My friend your youth is as corrupted as the rest of Europe your only saving grace are your Elders (for now)

They will just siphon even more money from countries surrounding them, I am not a fan of Germany but holy smokes they need to fix their shit before they take us down with them.

If I were a German. I'd also get 7+ chikdren. Clearly, the system is exploitable at a high number of kids.

Germans don't get 700€ per child per month. Not even close.

Even if we left case of farming lands, there are still many traits from owning a land, like access to coast line and land trading routes, also - resources.

Not if they won't have the power to do it.

Germans dont get that kind of money or welfare aid its only foreigners who get it. I could fucking throw up just thinking about it

And NATO is just going to disappear along with its kike overlords as well? If anything if they succeed in destroying Germany you're just going to have Mordor on your doorstep.

Ok wow. That's fucked up. How much do Germans get?

Nigger our and theirs economy are entirely entwined together, especially if you live in the Poland A. They will do what they've done to Spain, France and Greece which is effectively and slowly kill off any competition.

It is. But not that way. (That letters numbers are probably due to a high rent amount).

They would probably get ~2500EUR for the kids upkeep.

(Having a big family is doable, if you put your mind to it and don't mind leading a poor lifestyle.
Even more doable, if you actually have a Job.
In the worst case a matress on the floor per kid will have to do.)

You think they'll just hand it over to you after successfully killing the whites?

190 Euro per child every month if you have 1-2 kids, 196 Euro per child if you have 3 and 220 Euro per child if you have 4+ kids

>1st and 2nd child
194€
>3rd child
200€
>4th and subsequent children
225€

Gotta love this country.

seems like they raised it a bit so these are the current numbers still nowhere near the support these third world apes get on top of free housing and medical aid

That doesn't include rent.
Add €1000-2000 a month

cant force them to pay rent dude how else are they gonna buy brand name electronics and clothing?

The problem is that Israel controls the German government and wants to replace the German population. This serves two purposes:
1) It allows Israel to expand into Syria. Fewer Syrians means less resistance to Israeli forces.
2) It destroys Germany, which is Israel’s longest standing enemy. Israel’s greatest fear is that Germany might regain some national pride and expose their criminal enterprise which has been robbing the German people for centuries.
3) Israel and Saudi Arabia have a shared heritage (they are both semitic tribes) which means they have shared goals and aspirations to conquer the west. ZOG works behind western governments and he papacy to subvert western nations, and then imports millions of Islamists to finish them off. It’s a mutually beneficial relationship. German politicians are all in the pockets of the zionists which means there can never be any meaningful resistance. Anyone who tries to change the system gets bought off or simply assassinated. The whole system is rigged against the German people to accommodate their genocide.

Well, damn; even as a foreigner it makes my pressure goes up a bit reading this and that Germans don't get that much per children (despite having a sub replacement fertility rate and the whole migration thing being often justified on the grounds of necessary population increase).
Is the average German aware of this?

is that really how much they're getting?
Man this can't be real,750-660€ per kid monthly?

It probably includes rent. That's why it is so high.

>Is the average German aware of this?
Some are, most not

This probably includes (exorbitant?) rent for (hastily built emergency?) housing.

of course not, and i doubt the jew owned press will write anything about it
If that was the case, they'd separate it to it's own column, but why the hell are they getting 3x the amount of money for kids than the natives, or legal immigrants i assume

Believe me, if it was rent it would be marked so.

wouldn't that be in its own column then, i have hard time believing they'd separate the income by child and not do so for rent

Muslims are retarded user, I have no doubts in my mind that the Polish military can take over a country filled solely with refugees.

>why the hell are they getting 3x the amount of money for kids than the natives, or legal immigrants i assume

Because they unironically hate white people and want to see us destroyed, perhaps?