Tell Sumire-chan how you really feel

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ors9tMRWtqI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sorry but you'll always be class rep to me

I think you are Hinata done right.

more like Tobi 2.0 or Sai 2.0

You will always be Hawawawawa

does anyone have a link to the previous thread by chance?

just ctrl f "boruto" in archive

Suck my cock

I want to kidnap you and throw you into my dungeon to make you my sex slave

Sumire is best girl and i hope she is not the big bad making people go berserk

>158520899
Y... You're cute. Would you like to have some coffee with me?

What's it say?

> people actually think she's the masked guy
Come on now

Reminder that Sumire has false right leg. Hashirama's face on her thigh, when?

Reminder that you're talking out your ass

She can use wood style. She's obviously had some kind of genetic fuckery done, and her right leg is always covered. She's danzo junior.

Bort belongs to Sumire

You're still talking out your ass

Nope.

Yeah you are since there's literally no proof she's the masked guy.

Come the fuck on, user. Its not going to be anyone else. Unless all that foreshadowing is some massive red herring. Who do you think it is then?

You mean like Karin being Sarada's mum or Tobi being Madara? Gee whiz, this show sure hasn't ever had supposed 'plot twists' that went nowhere.

I dunno who it is. I'm assuming something relating to either Mitsuki or Orochimaru. I'm more than happy to eat my words once the mask comes off, but until then, you are talking out your ass

Her character design has a filler feel to it.

Which is odd since she's been in almost every episode so far and appears to be on the cusp of being a secondary character.

God, I jope she does. I love Hawawa, even if she turns out to be a brainwashed child.

*hope

> Naruto takes her under his wing once the series starts proper and everyone graduates the academy because she's an orphan and he knows how hard it is for a kid to get by alone like that
> she becomes Himawari's pseudo-big sister
> she's over at the Uzumaki's for dinner all the time
> helps Hinata around the house
> Shikamaru tutors her, she ends up helping Naruto more
> he actually gets some time off to spend with his family
I back it

>> he actually gets some time off to spend with his family

But then Bort would have no reason to cheat on the Chunnin Exams.

Then assume that takes place after the Chuunin Exams, and she's still in training at the time of the Exams.

But then Bort would have to share his room with Class Rep.

Sumire's pretty much dead by the time the movie comes out and the manga starts.

Mitsuki is the red herring, since he's been acting suspicious and even let the masked enemy go after a stare-down.

Sarada could be the other red herring since she was mysteriously absent for the second half of the last episode, however she is obviously not the villain since we know her future.

Why did they just rehash all the old Naruto characters?

They will be making some anime characters canon down the line in the manga.

>Mitsuki is the red herring, since he's been acting suspicious and even let the masked enemy go after a stare-down.

Just like Sarada we know what becomes of Mitsuki later on as well. He can't logically be behind this, neither can Orochimaru. They aren't treated as threats post-Academy. No way would Naruto and Sasuke waltz into Oro's lab if that was the case.

Could be an escaped experiment. "ara ara thank you for capturing my little woodboy, he didn't mean to hurt anyone"

Did anyone care who she was before she put on the mask?

I'm guessing Sai would take her under him, and shed be later on paired with Inojin.

They especially would have mentioned that in Salad Gaiden then, since the whole reason they visited Oro was because the Shins were also escaped experiments.

the only one that's actually too much like their parent is shikadai, and he's only like shikamaru closer to the end of his character arc
chocho is incredibly confident
boruto seems much more self-aware and smarter than nard, but I do think he might be a bit too similar in his pointless pride
inojin is a cunt because he thinks it's funny (or at least that's my interpretation so far), rather than lack of understanding, but I guess it ends up the same either way
sarada is definitely a condescending dick, but not as brooding as her dad (yet)
metal is just about the opposite of his dad despite striving to be like him

unless you mean appearances, cause other than chocho, they all look really similar

Sumire will die horribly but will take Denki and Iwabe with her. Otherwise they would've appeared in the movie

pls no

Post cute hawawawas.

youtube.com/watch?v=ors9tMRWtqI

Helmet Hawawa was the cutest.

Would you a Sumire?

Imagine if the Hwawawa isn't an act. She's just a lethal Sleeper agent with that personality

Will Hawawa evolve into a Tawawa?