BREAKING FROM GERMANY

Merkels CDU/CSU and Schulzs SPD made a deal on chain migration, one of the biggest coalition deal breakers.

From August 2018, Germany will allow up to 1000 refugee family members to come to Germany every month for family reunification.

GERMANY IS F I N I S H E D !!!

Other urls found in this thread:

morgenpost.de/politik/article213267857/Union-und-SPD-bei-Familiennachzug-von-Fluechtlingen-einig.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Germany YES. The Jews will have their revenge after all.

JUST

Source?
Chain migration is what killed the US.

1000 isnt very many

>GERMANY IS F I N I S H E D !!!
no they're not. nothing will fucking happen once again. with the ongoing growth, they'll probably even get jobs also

Ah well, they will have many children so those numbers will multiply. We live in a cruel world where the people with the worst genes reproduce the most.

Germans already know how to finish it...

Fuck you krauts

What a time to be alive

It's over
Pray for me

every month thats a lot of gibs dont forget hospitals electricity food ect. its 12,000 people per year. Germany is truly fucked.

Probably letting in 5x that just as normal refugees

I won't
Die in hell bitch

I'm really starting to worry there isn't any way this won't result in a massive genocide eventually, either by the 'refugees' or by the Europeans. I hate the invaders as much as any other for fucks sake, I hope God spares us from civil war.

do you speak bong lad time to jump ship

its from last hour, so no english yet

morgenpost.de/politik/article213267857/Union-und-SPD-bei-Familiennachzug-von-Fluechtlingen-einig.html

This is sad.

Fuck you too Pooland
Everything is shit only because of you

Pay debts.

>says citizen of new mekka

That was just the beginning of the end for us; our politics had been kiked long before they managed to pass (((Hart-Celler))).
>leaving a torpedoed ship to board the ship with a torpedo headed toward it

These arent new refugees, this are family members of refugees already here.
Would you rather we separate entire families? Father from his daughter, Son from his mother?

north west of bong land still white ask your fellow poles avoid london at all cost's

We didn't ruined europe twice.
We didn't push for retarded politics.
We aren't rulling eu.
We didn't invade and split you among ourselves.
We didn't choose your rulers.
But we will be more than happy to look at your head tumbling down the street after some shitstain will chop it off in a public execution by your neu-shariah-polizei

Buahahahahahahahaha fucking nigger

YES I WOULD YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT MUDSLIME. These are new people, entire fucking families of people abusing the system and entering the country illegaly pretending to be refugees when under no international law they have any right to do so much less get their families. If you want to goddamn bring them back together, send those who are here back instead of bring the other trash in. You can unite the families back IN THEIR HOME COUNTRIES WHERE THEY BELONG.

>up to 1000

yeah sure, more like 100 000

That's what Ted 'chappaquiddick' Kennedy told us.

If they want to reunite they should go home.

Where they will get shot, abducted, raped.
What's wrong with you?
Also calling human beings "trash" just shows how little emotional intelligence you have.

Yeah okay, this gave you away. The first bait was believable, this not so much.

sandniggers are not human user were do you think you are.

You Poles are all savage as fuck. You realise you need Europe and America to survive and prevent Poland from getting raped by Russia?

Maybe we shouldn't import people from a culture that rapes and murders completely innocent people.
Because then we will be one of those places were those things happen.

(((emotional intelligence)))

You'll be overrun by hordes of people from Germany (again) as as soon as we run out of money for gibs

Yes and I'd like to curse you in advance of that. You realise this will be the third and final time (because there is no recovery after this) you fucked over Europe, right?

just shut up hans, if you wan to help them so badly go to africa or the middle east and sell your asshole to every nigger and sand nigger you can, not everyone in your country wants to get raped or killed

>We'll only let in 1000 goy
>These 100000 refugees have done nothing wrong, we have to help them
>thanks for accepting the 10000000 refugees goyim

But who are you going to blame for literally everything when we're gone?

No we don't...
What we need is a fair fight which more than often we won. If not for the team up with Stalin, Hitler wouldn't won here...
It's desperate times like this shows us that you fucking western niggers needs us, to "clean your shit". It doesn't matter if its toilet or shitskin invasion.
And you know what? Fuck you.

Pretty sure they're just still salty about prussia.

are you retarded lol ?

You, because this will be our death. There will be no white mouths left to curse anyone after this.

No, I don't expect you to 'clean our shit'. I hold no illusions, mercy and sympathy aren't exactly Slavic traits.

Well at least we have the capability to help others, unlike mexicans who cant even help themselves

Oh God... it's like talking to the wall

Fuck you Germany, why do you always have to ruin Europe for everybody

The modern Russian army is different from the millions of bootless peasants that stormed Poland in 1919. You will be swamped.

but that's the plan user, cultural/religion/race war, whatever as long as moloch will be happy

thanks for ruining europe. kys you god dam evil satanist commie

We saved you and your "people" at least twice.
You haven't shown us any of that so called mercy when we were in dire need of help.
You reap what you saw

>east bloc countries accusing others of ruining europe
O?

Because why not

>You reap what you saw
Then don't complain about the kikes backstabbing you, you felt the need to help them

I'm Catholic and sympathetic towards Poland. Yes, Poland played a important role in our history but you've grown bitter and angry since your occupation time. What were we supposed to do after WW2? Fight on for Poland, against a Soviet army ten times as big as ours?

You hate us, you won't save us.

>it was kikes
>not krauts at all
>at all
I pray for someone to rape you

Emotional intelligence is actually a real scientific metric, however, just because you're good with feelies doesn't mean you should doom your country.
>t. Good with feelies

Kill the EU before it kills you.

Jesus, is this real? Is there a sauce?

Do you realize 1000 per month is SIGNIFICANTLY LOWER than what they got into 2016 or 2015?
This is a step in the right direction: regulating the number of niggers and shitskin getting in. Still far from right wing death squads, but we're getting somewhere at least.
If I could go back in time and post on Sup Forums 2 years ago about this news you would tell me it's impossible and call me a faggot larper

Start killing politicians

Doesn't Brexit mean that the UK no longer has a "These refugees are EU citizens now so you have to let them into Britain, t. Merkel" torpedo coming towards it?

What the fuck are you allowing to happen AGAIN, Deutschland?
You have the vote! Use it!

>being a total faggot helps others, there is nothing wrong with letting you girlfriend get raped by beautiful blacks and then letting you get the taste of the black cock.
whatever you say hans, but still, not everybody wants to get raped or killed in germany

Yeah, whatever
But when are you going to pay reparations to the Jews? After all you are partly responsible for what happenend in your Polish death camps. Why did you do such horrible things to people who literally did nothing wrong?

It's 1000 family members of refugees ON TOP of the refugees that are already coming, they aren't lowering it at all only adding to it

Tbh, Poland got played by like a fiddle by the kikes.

Britain and France giving their guarantee made the Polish leaders think they had bargaining chips against Hitler, when they really had fuck all.

Germany and Poland should have fought against the USSR. Hell, every country in Europe should have fought against the USSR.

As for the Western Allies leaving Poland to their fate, once you realize that Poland was just an excuse for France and Britain to go to war against Germany.

In 1939 everyone thought that Britain/France would crush Germany.

Well this is going to be a very interesting experiment.

Germoney is going to take a load of people, whose homeland and native culture is arguably at least 2000 years behind European cultural development, and try and bring them forward 2 millennia in the space of 1 generation, maybe 20 years.

Good luck Germoney.

This is exactly what you should do.
It was war started to protect us and failed to do what promissed. We were sold like a fucking bitch despite being the first ally.
We may be bitter but that's the position you'll end in when everyone is ungreatfull fucktard.
Moreso than thay:
Patton said war should be continued.
Churchil created operation Unthinkable.
You faggots failed where we continued.

It's still a suicide number dude. I hope to God our next government, whover it is, won't do the same, since 97% of our "refugees" already had asylum status rejected.
Family unification means kids and citizenship. I'd rather have 1000 single males that will die off than 100 families with 7 kids each

People could already reach their families once a member got citizenship, it has always been the biggest idiocy of them all because for each 1 immigrant who gets citizenship you get free 3 or even 4 people. Now this doesn't happen anymore
It will only backlash for the coalition because this is far from what the millions of germans that voted AfD wanted, though

Fritz it is you who owe Poland reparations for WW2, then we can talk about what Jozef owes the jews.

Poland dont forget to build a big ass wall

>pay reparation to the jews
We give them some % of all the money you owe us

Germany has been politically neutered for the past 70 years.
We are just a US puppet.
Not like you and France aren't doing the same thing.
It was not a war started to protect you. Just as much as it wasn't a war to protect the Jews.

It is cummulative though. How manya re already in germany

this is a fucking invasion

RIP EUROPE

Oh we will.
And it wil be YUUUUUUUGE

this is wonderful news, and it does mean the end of Germany, no doubt about that.

We need a majot European nation to collapse, this will have the effect of jarring other nations into action, right now Sweden, France and Germany are on the brink, Italy, Belgium too are close, if Germany pops first, that would be wonderful for the rest of us, the shockwaves would trigger a new national spirit in the few European countries that are still yet to go full retard, UK, Spain, Netherlands etc.

auf wiedersehen Germany, your sacrifice will not be in vain nor will it be without much LULZ

>doesn't understand compound interest

I understand why they hate Hitler for his retarded Lebensraum ideas but the rest of the West could do little about this once France got occupied. They did declare war for Poland, it is just that they failed liberating it.

Here's the thing that people don't seem to get. If you kill the shitskins now there will be no way to reunite the families because there'll be no family members here.

If you take out 1 you save yourself from battling 20 later on.

If you're reading this - just do it. Think of a good excuse to explain your absence, plan your routes, stalk your targets and take them in the night. Do this away from where you live, not shitting where you sleep is important. Also think of patterns, if you go 10 miles east then 10 miles west the police are going to figure you're in the middle of those locations. Avoid CCTV and know where cameras are in advance, if you're seen then keep in mind the police will check through all the footage available. Use knives and axes if you have time to do so as it may take a surprising amount of time to neutralise a threat. Use firearms if you can make your escape and can cover yourself well, pay attention to the noise it creates as it'll wake the neighborhood. Always be mindful of quick responses by the police and expect helicopters that detect heat. If you run and go into a crowd your heat signature will give you away so take that into account.

Europeans are smart so make use of it and take into account all possibilities you can. Play it safe until we can group more heavily.

>US puppet
That's what you say to yourself?
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. What a fag...
>war wasn't started about Poland
Officially it was.
But it should be started over sudetenland you fucking forrest nigger

1000 a month, but many of those 1000 will have chains of their own lol, ad infintum, Germany has gone.

you could have just died and let us do our thing in WW2
but now we're both doomed to suffer from Islam and kikes

That happened only with legal immigrants (still a moronic system, I agree). Not with refugees.
And remember that no one in Germany and few in Italy wants to conpletely stop the flow of refugees, just slow it down so that there is less public opposition to it.
The "muh corridoi umanitari" shit will go on forever at this rate

Churchill and Patton would've loved that from their secluded and save island postions. We would've get raped, possibly even nuked, as the Russians would've easily invaded all of continental Europe if the allies had declared war on them. Yes, the war would've been won eventually but Europe would be a nuclear wasteground.

prime example of double digit IQ bongotron

in 10 years?
in 20 years?
in 30 years? you will fucking move to north of scotland

I understand what you're saying.
But soon, brother, at least we will retake our freedom
Very, very soon
Viva l'Italia

>rooskies
>invading continent in 45
>when us got nukes
>when allied forces are in berlin
Yeap...
Now i know how much of a faggots you all are.
You deserve what's happening

1000 families can be up to 20,000 people depending on the size of the family. Every month....

The EU has nothing to do with this unilateral decision of the German government.

So you help to genocide the jews in YOUR death camps and refuse to pay for your crimes?
Just stick to your Jew fetish and keep asking yourself why they keep betraying you

Eventually you'll also get BLACKED, you're delusional if you think that such a thing could never happen to muh based Poland.

I know it's bait but I'll bite.
They get bashed because they deserve it. We aren't being sent their best. Their best remain in their country with jobs and homes.

You must be kidding, do you even realise how useless nukes were against armies? One nuke would only be able to destroy a fraction of their total, widely spread out army.

((((((((((((((((((((((((family reunification))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Weird, a German who knows that very few poles had anything to do with the holocaust, about to be permanently flooded by Muslims who will rape and kill without compunction, having a go at one of the few nations with the brains and balls to resist the German plan to brown the continent.

You must be jew here.

They decided on a "variable migrant cap" of 180,000 to 220,000 already. The 12,000 family members are just the tip of the ice berg. We are truly doomed.

Let's hope. I don't want to end up like America or south africa

The vote is already over, we must live now with the consequences from the last for 4 years. But even the next vote nothing will change, because old people/women will still vote for CDU or SPD.

Our votes haven´t changed in decades and even the afd-votes where nothing special, they will be forgotten in the next decade. Just like the last years, with the upcoming Piraten-Partei/NPD/DVU. The right voters now voted AFD and the protest-voters voted for them.

I just hope for this country, that in the next years our social system will completly crash. Everyone that is not working, won´t get anything and they need to search for work. This is the only solution to get rid of refugge tourists, the will quickly register in the next EU-land where welfare is still payed.

A massive civil war is the preferable option because if we win, all of them either get put to the sword or sent back.

The worst outcome is a slow simmer where European societies come to reflect the demographics of Brazil.

No.
Germany can't ruin Europe anymore if Germany doesn't exist
Science