Tfw Russia is using suburban retards to kill the intellectual left so they could invade USA with ease

>tfw Russia is using suburban retards to kill the intellectual left so they could invade USA with ease

No we don't
And we don't use proxies either
praise the tsar

Am*ricans fear the Russian warrior

The only people who voted for Trump are Russian bots. Rural and suburban retards and city people all voted for Hillary.

Not gonna lie, former Rural retard here. This is fucking hilarious watching Aved crash and burn. But in all suburbanness we can't let this guy get the city codes.

Who. Am. I?

What the fuck is it about redditors that makes their prose sound so goddamn faggoty? I can't pinpoint it exactly but the way those users write just screams "I simply cannot stop devouring cocks"

Sauce?

They are all trying to emulate the dramatic moment from the latest capeshit "movie." They only live in a fantasy world and think that's how real life is as well

Because everyone can go through all their posts at any time, it attracts people who give massive shits about the opinion of strangers.
It just promotes tryharding.

LOL. The Russians would not have to “plant” Americans to shoot libtards. There are millions of us who anxiously await the season’s opening day.

Delusional beyond belief.

fuck off, bot

>informing the electorate is undemocratic

>$0.02 has been deposited to your account

suburban retards are the biggest threat to any foreign invaders
what is the left going to do? suck their dicks to death?

(you)

>Libs are anti gun anti war
>Cons are pro gun pro war
>Removing libs makes America easier to invade

America is just a proxy war between Russian Communists and Nationalists

>intellectual left

>correct for 10 points

“Russians won’t go to a war with a balanced and prestigious America of yesterday...”
If only there was a way to MAGA!

>against everything the USA stands for

So was giving niggers citizenship, so eat shit faggots. This is the problm of playing dirty and breaking the rules, once other people start doing the same against you its not that clever and funny anymore, is it you retarded liberals?

>what is the left going to do? suck their dicks to death?

By the commonality of DST's amongst leftists this could actualy inflict massive casualties.