Numales:

Why do they CHOOSE to look like this?

What's the end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kTMow_7H47Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fuck, the bag of Doritos is about to steal this guys girlfriend...

Once upon a time, you needed to have a mustache and a hat to be a normal man. Today, cokebottle or "Buddy Holly" glasses are associated with being a "nerd" or "smart guy", and "smart guys" make lots of money or have easy-ish lives, so they emulate it.

Just another meme.

They dress hyper masculine yet you can still see it in their eyes that they're pussy as fuck

They try to look "smart" instead of masculine.

To piss off fat conservatives, why else

Hot Strong Feminist Pussy.

Mr Peanut is his gf

>shitty pink tie with wrinkled blue shirt
>hyper masculine

Hmm

>look "smart"

what the does that mean?

post pic of yourself

>collared shirt
>tie
>beard

I would say its pretty unmistakably male.

making yourself look as harmless as possible because toxic masculinity kills people apparently.

I think they are just trying to fit in.

Win them over, that guy in all likelihood is straight, drug free, above average intelligence, wants or has a decent girl and feels slightly left out of society.

Straight up, these are the people that should be welcomed in the right wing. These guys can be swayed politically. They keep quiet and go with their sorroundings.

That shirt looks more grey to me. Anyway, I'm talking about the fucking beard and flannels and over sized clown boots cunts like this guy wear on average . It's fucking clear they try to look manly

we need to red pill them

But by no means is it "hyper masculine"

Would you...

...bang that juicy pussy?

1. They've never done an hour of manual labour in their lives because it's "below their level"
2. Their own perceived level is university-educated nigger saving captain Sweden
3. Because of reason 1, will they never wear anything that's made for durability and function
4. Because of reason 2, they will dress as the least threatening way possible so he can show that he's the open-minded tolerant captain Sweden, that will spread his cheeks and take it because it's racist to not do so otherwise

They choose to look like this because it shows that they are a "responsible adult" all while being non-threatening to the emerging matriarchy that is growing in power in this current paradigm shift of culture. It's not edgy, it's not dangerous. It's the millennial, soyboy equivalent to Mr. Rogers taking off his sportcoat and putting on his cardigan and tennis shoes and talking to the kids.

You do realize these "men" are thoroughly lacking in the balls department

Took the words out of my mouth, user.

Very good point.

Today you are white.

My question is, why are you so obsessed with the way other men look? It just all seems a bit gay to me.

I've worn glasses like this for years. I dress conservatively but i also dgaf what people think about my appearance. What am I supposed to be a fucking clothes horse? 'He thinks he is a flower to be looked at'

>Manual labor makes you manly
This is just a meme.

To further analyze the beard: he doesn't shave because he won't kowtow to the patriarchal expectations of a repressive and oppressive society, but he's not a savage barbarian that would allow his birthright of a beard to go un-quaffed like those feral Robertsons of Duck Dynasty fame or Matthias Waggener of Wolves of Vinland infamy..... He's just himself, dude. And, in no way threatening, no siree. He's the 21st century Ned Flanders.

You are also a Brit and you don't have the mentality of a free man. Hou are a subject of the British crown and will always think like a pleb and a slave. God Save the King.

Ehhh, I think most is due to social conditioning.

In fact a lot are trying to break the feminizing social conditioning from schools and urban parents.

Alot of them are trying to clearly assert manliness in a way that they wont be ostracized in the social/family enviornment they live in.

Thats what all those unmistakeable male badges are (beard, shirt, tie) there subtle statements of 'im a man i dont really like this enviornment but i dont want to rock the boat',

They look harmless so they don't appear threatening to other males. Like women and children, their cuteness says "please don't kill me mr. alpha man." But they are wolves in sheep's clothing, and they use this strategy to get close to women without being torn to shreds by alphas. Soyboys have existed for millions of years.

It's not about the glasses.
It's about each and every single one of these soyboys looking like they all come straight out of the same hipster/lumberjack soycuck factories, with a pre-programmed personality and disingenuous displays of emotion, with the subtle hint of desperation.
I also have glasses but I have the look like I'd have no problem stabbing someone (not that I would, it's just my face)

One thing that sticks out when I visit the US are the amount of notices about the place telling you what you can't do.

Dude, this guy is not even compareable to the guy OP posted.

This guy is a forever bitch, the OP guy has a shot at having a family and raising conservative kids OP looked reasonably intelligent and straight.

This guy looks like a homo drug abuser.

I used to think the idea of the "sneaker male" was an overblown concept, but the more I see leftist celebs and leftist v leftist edrama, the more I am inclined to admit that there is something going on.

I think these guys are torn between being madculine dudes, but not being able to compete by traditional means. Some are short, or unattractive, or lack wit, and so they become this weird homunculus of insecurity and try to compensate their deficiencies with virtue. They try to look like a man, but end up looking exactly like every other guy just like themselves.

Found the triggered soycuck

tfw you saw beards go from unpopular to popular and now back to unpopular, each change being punctuated by idiocy

I'm glad it happened while I was still in my fucking stage, I can't grow a beard to save my life

No, if it was they would face criticism from family and friends they grew up with. You cant just throw away every friend and family so its a balancing act. Which is why guys like this can be swayed conservative.

You live in the UK. You can't buy a butter knife. I live here in Brits are always amazed when they go into a sporting goods store how you can get military grade hardware off the shelf and walk out with it the same day. Go and post on your Twitter right now that Jews are the end-all-be-all of evil in your society and tell me how long it takes for the Metropolitan Police to knock at your door.

Watch out. The next step is to accuse you of being a goy for working in the jewish economy.

Nobody that's ever done manual labor before in their life would actually believe that.

>Go and post on your Twitter right now that Jews are the end-all-be-all of evil in your society and tell me how long it takes for the Metropolitan Police to knock at your door.

Jews you could probably criticise & get away with it.
Muslim critique = jail.

OP guy's disguise is working on you

>pic
Do these faggots even think for one single minute that they'd survive a commie uprising? They're not part of the working class, and have probably never even held a shovel.

Nah, I'm ugly and stupid looking.

I DO NOT look like I'll cry if the latte dildo machine is broken.

lmao, you're a neet or too lazy/autistic/weak for labor. gotcha

They look like that because it's the most socially acceptable image to portray to society. Nobody will ever accuse you of being a man-spreading, sexist or racist when you look like a total faggot afraid to step on anybodies toes.

The more accepted into society you are, the more likely you are going to get laid because you can maintain a bigger social circle. Alternatively there is the whiny virgin poster of Sup Forums and I honestly don't know whats worse.

TL:DR it's about getting pussy, even if it's a roastie who fucks Tyrone on the side(or while you're watching)

They try to look stylish without being too masculine / threatening.
Everything in this look says:
"Look at me! I do wash every day and I do know how to dress, but I don't look like I'd grab your pussy, or?"

I wonder if they realise that the only thing keeping them alive is the system they are trying to bring down..

Well you know I guess its like, a totally superficial look right? And complete superficiality, thats their lifestyle so thats what they do.

Beard is manly
Glasses intellectual
Donno about the hair, Im not enough of a faggot

Their dress is also superficial in every dimension. I dont give a fuck about fashion, but here is my view:

So here this faggot has a tie on. But look hes in a gas station or whatever. Maybe hes on his way to work, but you can see from this image, his decision to take the picture, and how he carries himself... that even when he gets to work he will seem out of place. He wll not look like a man with power, expertise, drive, control. vision, anything that makes a man admirable, to himself or others.

He'll look exactly like he does here, but in an office! Look at his face: to me, he's shrugging, at a loss. "What the fuck am I doing here? I dont care about anything"

He knows what motives the little silly twist. Remember thats what pre-teen girls do, and they grow out of it quickly, so theres no sense to it.

i agree. fuck the argentine's comment.

Think about a woman who sucks cock for 15 bucks a load. This faggot makes her look like Henry Ford or something, you know?

"Quirky" so that have something to talk about, because their personality is so bland.

It's all just bantz, user. I feel sorry for you and your kingdom. Elizabeth ll has really fucked you over in her reign

Not until it is too late. Fimbulvinter when?

Not just her, our own people are just as culpable for this.

> it's about getting pussy

It's ALWAYS about getting pussy. If they can't get it by being strong and successful, they'll get it by being sneaky and duplicitous or childish and docile.

Can you imagine the woman who actually lets a guy like this fuck her? I bet that makes her feel more dirty than ass to mouth or bukakke. Taking hot loads from Chads feels right because it tickles the hypergamy instinct but letting a soy boy touch your vagina (and he would call it a vagina) makes a woman feel sick because it's the first step down a genetic dead end.

This needs its own thread, do you think Charles will be man enough to do anything about this?

He'll do sod all, they honestly dngaf about white Brits all they care about is keeping the money coming in.

If its brown people or black people as long as they get their money they don't care.

this is why the Queen has never done anything.

That's where you're wrong, user. Your people are not culpable for this. You have a monarch, you have a sovereign and her will is supposed to be law. She is supposed to do what's right for her people no matter what the cost. It is all Elizabeth's fault; this is the second Elizabethan age and she is in the wrong because she is doing everything to destroy her kingdom for her own selfish gains instead of protect the people under her charge from people who would seek to destroy them.

Domesticated by the Jews with soy in the water, GMO foods, and a Marxist education system. Not to mention urbanisation and multiculturalism have an extremely dysgenic effect on the white gene pool. Even if you compare whites from the early 1900s to the 1850s you’ll notice a strong dysgenic effect. Notice how men from the civil war era had large bushy beards?

This has been getting progressively worse for at least 3 centuries. Ancient Greeks, Romans, and Germans had a much higher average IQ and looked like ubermensch because they’re were constantly outdoors killing neighbouring tribes. Like all animals, we adapt to our environments. If that environment is soy lattes and shitskins infested mega cities, guess what? You’re gonna get soy-boys.

The only real solution is nuclear war to cleanse the cities of dysgenic scum or going off the grid like Varg and building strong rural white communities, which ironically is exactly what the Nazis were trying to accomplish with their policy of lebensraum.

I have really worked to put myself in the mindset of a subject under the sovereign... to know what it means to be a part of a whole. The body of a nation as ruled by one man, it should be one man, and for that man to be charged to give his all for the best of this people. It's a beautiful thing to be a subject in a kingdom, but your queen has fucking forsaken her people. It's time for the sackcloth and the ashes, my friend.

Pink is masculine af you dumb mutt

We sat back and let them do this so IMO we are as culpable as they are.

There are people who spent their youthful educational years being the ‘popular ones’. They didn’t do gaming and they didn’t do their homework either. They were too cool for school.
Now they’re stuck in menial office jobs, that require little education and training, and the only way they can try to seem desirable to the opposite sex is to try and seem more intelligent than they actually are.
What you see in pic related is someone that can be identified as ‘The Beta Chad’
>too cool for school
>no education
>no ambition
>wants sex
>can’t get it
>has to resort to ‘le Jedi kike tricks’.

They're marketed that.

These were the emo kids of the early 2000's. Back then, looking like a twink got you laid by cute teen girls. Then scene, which was more obnoxious, and got people invited to parties, more sex, and basically a mini 1980's. Again, even more effeminate. Then the brief metalcore and dub.step phase which still had the emo-like roots. Suddenly, hipster, quite a difference compared to the chain of emo-like labels was marketed to this group. They still wanted teenage or young adult scene pussy, but those girls became hipster or whatever, so the men obliged and went with the flow, still trying to bullshit into their panties. Unfortunately, this backfired, because the men fell into a trap. It no longer worked. It just made them look like faggots. You now have NuMales who did the whole monkey see, monkey do shit by pretending to be feminist, liberal, whatever, because the same mentality of bullshitting during their emo days is stuck with them. They're now so warped by the media telling people what is hip up to this very day.

Like I said, these are the people who pretend to be a feminist, a Bernie fan, or a vegan to attract hipster girls and end up looking like faggots. These are the people who buy a Nintendo product, not for nostalgia, but in a really really sad attempt to attract a "geek' nintendo-core, cosplaying, girl with BPD and a nose ring.

Here an unironic assessment.

> beard
Can't grow it longer sustainably for hormonal reasons but a remaining trace of masculinity makes him want to grow one

> collared shirt and glasses with black plastic frames
He wants to look brainy/educated. The glasses probably don't even have any strength. Speaks of insecurity.

> weird grey jacket around collared shirt
Girlfriend picked it, just like the tie, because a man with a beard and a collared shirt looks too intimidating for her to dominate because she's such a stwong independynt womyn

> haircut
He wants to have the hip crass neon coloured haircut with a weird style to get in with a certain crowd, but he also wants to get hired, so he has to tone it back and live without the dye.

I think you may be right.

>your queen has fucking forsaken her people
It makes you wonder what would have happened if Elizabeth had never been born. Would this have cleared the way for a pact between King Edward and Hitler. It’s become abundantly clear that Elizabeth is as pliable as king theodin with her Jewish overlords feeding her poison

youtube.com/watch?v=kTMow_7H47Q

Nah I’ve done all kinds of manual shit for years and there’s plenty of unmanly laborers out there looking to play dress up. You fags who think everyone with a callous is somehow not soy are fucking hilarious. Plenty of calloused hands holding game controllers and other men’s dicks in the evening.

I think its the strange paradox of them attempting to look masculine, which makes them look less masculine.

>What's the endgame /pol?

Multiculturalism absolutely destroys white men. A flower needs sunlight, nutrients, and space to grow. If it’s crowded out by weeds, the flower is going to lose its colour, weaken, and eventually die. Anyone who understands eugenics understands that different races need their own separate spaces to form an organic ecosystem. Hence why whites have only ever thrives in homogenous environments. Multiculturalism destroys the white ecosystem, and by proxy the white gene pool.

To the contrary, it is the only thing that can make you manly, sure, lifting will make you look like a man, but it won't make you walk, talk and think like a man.

Woah, woah, woah...I'm not sure we REQUIRE ethnostates. That makes us sound weak and uncompetitive. I want to ship everything darker than Italian straight back to their ethnic shitholes, but not to SAVE us, but to IMPROVE without the strain.

This is a pretty good thread. There is definitely some useful analysis here. This is important work because:

1) First, we most close off the possibilties for new generations of whites to end up trapped as bug men
2) Theres plenty of these bug men, and Im pretty optimistic we will find the ideological weapons which can start to turn them en masse, which wll be hilarious to see the societal outrage given the positions bug men occupy