Why is there so many swarthy English people?

Why is there so many swarthy English people?
>not a troll thread, just interested

Other urls found in this thread:

columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They mixed with Europeans or they're Welsh

its a mix of really really old traits from the first tribes to exist here AND a small mix of genetics passed on from the Romano-Brits

Celtiberian legacies.

I always wondered this about Germans. Seems to be very few fair blondes. Lots of tanned dark haired ones.

Pakistan and India. They were colonies of the British empire so they had free movement to the UK.

damn those swarthy swedes and non saxon germans

because whole blond hair blue eyes nordics mustard race is just a meme

g*rmans are trash slaves. they literally worshipped us, we were like their gods

not sure if this was sarcastic bants or you are actually retarded jej

he sure didn't mind calling in thousands of swarthy french to murder his fellow english.

>brown eyed (((anglo))) subhuman freemason calling swedes "swarthy"

Because they're actually Welsh. Also, Brand is part jew.

haahhaha, when I read the words of the ancient troll wizards of old, I realise that we are but children playing at war.

le swarthy swede face, top kek.

not sarcastic at all. a lot of immigration to the UK from Pakistan especially. Hell Russell Brand looks at least part Pakistani. I know Freddy Mercury was.

The entire thing is worth reading
columbia.edu/~lmg21/ash3002y/earlyac99/documents/observations.html
We all call him genius instinctively, but I have never heard of this before

The original Britons pre-Anglo migration were dark haired and dark eyed.

Saxons are not Germans, Germans are Prussians this concept of modern Germany was pushed by the Prussians to create an empire so they may fight against the British. Saxons are not Teutons
Republicanism destroys your mind
I have blue eyes and I'm Hungarian

>only saxons and english are welcome in the ethno-state

Good thing I'm part saxon.

Germans are not Prussians, those are larpers. Prussians were balts not germanic

>swarthy gods for swarthy people
>tfw 100% Saxon
Kiss my ass darkies

This, the first inhabitants (the people that built stonehenge) of britain were iberians, celts didn't come untill later.

There's a lot of Iberian genetics in the British isles, which is why lots of British could pass for Spanish and a lot of Spanish could pass for British.
A lot of people get booty bothered about this issue but I think the British often have this quite interesting look where you have this blend of southern and northern types. I dunno why Britain has a bad reputation when it comes to women because there's really no shortage of extremely good looking ladies here.

wat
I went to school in Herefordshire and pretty much everyone had blond or light brown hair

Anything south of the Rhine ( at the north gradient in NL) is basically swarthy Spanish rape or Frankish mixed with dark features if not heavily diluted. Just see that famous Austrian.

Like, I have some family members married to German landarbeiter descent and they lose considerable length, don't have blue eyes, blonde hair anymore but are all dark featured manlets. Whilst those that marry Dutch-Frisians, Saxons get stocky tall blonde offspring.

Phoenician ancestry

It genuinely surprised me when I went to Germany and saw how many swarthy "actual" Germans there are.

Did you know he was talking about thousands of years ago?

>not knowing freemasons can see the future
>not knowing all swedes have a somali fetish
>not knowing the future of sweden is brown
Just stop this.

Yes, have to stick to the Northern towns to still see some, especially college and university cities and campuses brighten it a bit. Though I was in Aurich last year and it seems those medium cities are being filled with Turks, Syrians and Africans now. It felt worse than here, where we also have a 'deconcentration' policy to prevent all from just going into the largest cities.

>The Negroes brought into the English Sugar Islands, have greatly diminish'd the Whites there; the Poor are by this Means depriv'd of Employment, while a few Families acquire vast Estates; which they spend on Foreign Luxuries, and educating their Children in the Habit of those Luxuries; tile same Income is needed for the Support of one that might have maintain'd 100. The Whites who have Slaves, not labouring, are enfeebled, and therefore not so generally prolific; the Slaves being work'd too hard, and ill fed, their Constitutions are broken, and the Deaths among them are more than the Births; so that a continual Supply is needed from Africa. The Northern Colonies having few Slaves increase in Whites. Slaves also pejorate the Families that use them; the white Children become proud, disgusted with Labour, and being educated in Idleness, are rendered unfit to get a Living by Industry.
Pretty deep.

Doesn't make sense though. The number of Anglo Saxons which settled in England was still lower than the total population. People didnt just suddenly turn blond.

Uk is The original 56% wigger country....

First of all, you have to realise the fact that russel brand is literally a ftm tranny. They're everywhere in the celebrity world and it's a much more serious problem than racial issues. "His" "penis" is a fucking joke, just like the other ftm justin bieber.

>Home Luxury in the Great, increases the Nation's Manufacturers employ'd by it, who are many, and only tends to diminish the Families that indulge in it, who are few. The greater the common fashionable Expence of any Rank of People, the more cautious they are of Marriage. Therefore Luxury should never be suffer'd to become common.
Not gonna lie, this one hurt.

what do you mean by swarthy? is skin is pretty light. I could show you plenty of blond swedes, germans or danes much swartheir then him

the tannest germans are blond

>Why should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion.
I fucking hate German filth.
>And while we are, as I may call it, Scouring our Planet, by clearing America of Woods, and so making this Side of our Globe reflect a brighter Light to the Eyes of Inhabitants in Mars or Venus, why should we in the Sight of Superior Beings, darken its People? why increase the Sons of Africa, by Planting them in America, where we have so fair an Opportunity, by excluding all Blacks and Tawneys, of increasing the lovely White and Red? But perhaps I am partial to the Compexion of my Country, for such Kind of Partiality is natural to Mankind.
We need to get rid of the darkies guys. Ben wasn't kidding.

Can someone tell me what race Russel Brand really is?
His annoying voice and punchable face not to mention attitude are something that really bothers me

>ftm
What are you talking about there's pictures of him naked protesting or something

Native germans or nordics swarthier than him? I don't think so. Hell I'm in southern France and most whites are wither than him.

Because you're looking at media personalities, who are selected by Jews to push an agenda of miscegenation. Of course there's a stupidly high concentration of ethnics.

this

I HEREBY DECLARE WITH THE AUTHORITY OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN THE FOLLOWING
>Only Scots and English are white
>The eternal taig and all continental Europeans are hereby assigned to the Tawny races on a similar footing to China-men
>Niggers are at the absolute bottom of the barrel
>If you are a member of the Tawny or black races please vacate North America and return to your fly infested shitholes
>Fuck you very much you goddamn subhumans

I belieb it.

The first Britons are descended from settlers from Iberia. The conquering peoples never actually displaced this original population and the majority of British people today are descended from them.

Russell Brand is jewish. His mother is a kike.
Other than that it is because we have 40% French blood on average.

Spray booths at the tanning salon.

Celts are Iberian

There is nowhere left for me

It's from drinking rivers of aryan blood

if you have a good face and a strong jaw people will believe anything you say.

Anglo thots and weak men

Makes no sense, blonde hair and blue eyes are the most common here in scandinavia

go to north west germany.

they're all aryan masterrace families over there, i seen it with mine own eyes.

>swarthy Swedes
what?

Anytime this dude gets brought up, a picture of him and his micro penis needs to be added so people can understand why he acts like a cunt