Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

Sup Forums unequivocally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

pinkpistols.org/about-the-pink-pistols/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hasguns get in here

I'd choose fags as new neighbors over muslims.
Being compared to worse things isn't a good thing, retard.

>protcucks

>not both

>prods

degeneracy attends destruction

this "church" has obviously not read the bible

I like your scruffy pussy

I’d rather see 2 (two) men with guns pointing them at the 2 (two) men holding hands.

The bible doesn't say anything about holding hands.

And that's why no one goes to church anymore

I'd rather Muttland was nuked, killing both the men holding hands AND the men holding guns

>The personal opinion of some faggot christcuks
>Sup Forums BTFO
you wut?

>guatemalan with a german helmet
The memes were fucking true.
There is neither male nor female mate. It's right there in the bible!
Also Matthew 19:12 states clearly that trannies are choosen people!

what happened to sodom and gomorrah?

permissiveness of homosexuality attends destruction throughout history

the founding fathers maintained the death penalty for sodomites

I'd like to see a million men holding hands(if they want) and guns with the other

Good for them. They probably have brunch after service with free mimosas and Bloody Marys. Fucking degenerates.

Gay cocks are like guns that shoot AIDS.

At pulse night club it was extra important for first responders to wear gloves before touching the 49 dead faggot bodies

Some faggots had trouble deciding which bathroom to hide in, they didn’t know if their gender matched the one they died in!

I guess they would see both.

the is male and female. read genesis

eunuch is not the same as sodomite. see

Who do they call if someone is breaking into their house?
And do the people they call have guns? You know, in case the robbers do?

If that was true, God would have already cleansed a few American cities. Clearly those were works of fiction written by some homophobic fantasy writer.

>read genesis
Do old laws still holds? Becouse if they do you are breaking them every time you post an image or wear clothing made of two fabrics.
Or don't have your dick cut by a rabbi.

You call them robers, they call them ethnicly rich and vibrant youth redistributing wealth.

>hey kids christianity is totally cool we love buttfucking homosexual sodomites now we're hip we're with it

>uniting church

What's up with Protestants and these types of billboards?

Lol.
Good onya polski

What's with catholics and licking feet?

Well all the men in the Church can hold hands as someone shoots them up

cool, as I cop I’ll remember this when Muhammad or an atheist comes and sets up their meetings with Jesus that they don’t want to see two men with guns so I won’t bother showing up

Sickening

FFS. There is a fag church (anglican) here on the Central Coast of NSW Australia that is much the same. Most sane people ignore it, but naturally, the alphabet mentally ill think it's a great cause.
I can't wait until they hit the pearly gates and get the "doors locked" scenario.
BTW, the local right wing fags are trying to catch the dirty cunt running the church at the local "come and suck me" fests. Rumor has it, he plays cock lotto regularly.

Isn't that illegal in Guatemala?

And who would they rather see when Abdul from the Caliphate starts throwing the men holding hands off the roof?

We know what the two men holding hands want to see

Any type of organized religious institution is inherent a scam, seek the grace of God as an individual and live by his example, you will NOT find salvation by giving money (which is the devil) to ANYONE or supporting the institutions that abet such blasphemies

nice memeflag self hating clapistani

Try it, faggot.

Serious question user....
Are you religious but won't buy any of their bullshit?

It's about humility. You should look it up.

when melbourne and israel finally get nuked hopefully there is some kind of ricochet scenario where that church gets hit

Humiliation, more like.

I don't prey often for much but that would be one prayer I would love to be answered.
Nothing is more degenerate than a church run by a closet poofter.

What if holding hands with a mortal enemy isn't a possibility?

God needs to stike this place down immediately.
The only reason that sign hasn't been destroyed or that church (if you could call it that) has not been raised to the ground is because it is next door to the police station.

Wonder who could be behind this?

soon.

I'm not religious. neither were the founding fathers. they were deists. religion is a vehicle for truth and morality, not the source. sodomy is wrong regardless.

1 post by this ID

>Gosford Anglican Church

Fucking triggered. Would unironically glass the cunt given the chance.

I rather see 2 men holding hands being shot

Oh Fritz.

But what would the Lord want? Both are incorrect and the Lord is never boxed into a corner

razed

Same roots as the word humanity.

Reminder that the US used to be a non degenerate white country until politicians decided to bring Christians into the voting block in the 1970s. Reminder that the founding fathers warned us about Christians fucking shit up if we allow them political power.
Reminder that the worst time in European history was when the church has full control.

Very gay.

Reminder that Hitler hated Christianity and was slowly removing it from Germany.
Reminder that Napoleon also hated Christianity and was removing it from Europe.
Reminder that the crusades did more harm than good (sacked Constantinople, for example).
Reminder that it was Christianity that allowed Jews power in Europe (e.g. only letting Jews control lending and banking).

Why hide your flag, leaf?

>"And when those 2 men holding guns come around, we have to call other men holding guns to help us"

Not even a real religion

I'd rather be kicked in the teeth than the balls, doesn't mean I really want either or that either is good.

What is Detroit for $500, Alex?

If I saw this I would walk into the church and ask to see the minister or preacher or whatever the fuck they are called. I would then ask him if he has even ever read the fucking bible because he probably should read it and maybe even read the koran too since he is probably a islam lover too. and since it's the word of god.
>GOD HATES FAGS

yes voting cuck.

Whatever happened to the good old protestant that was full of hate towards jews, fags and niggers? Do they still exist in the US?

These guys like to hold hands and hold guns

We'd rather see 2 men carrying you away than to see 2 men fucking children

Fucking heretical services, man. Jesus himself would be armed to the teeth, and would encourage every single one of his followers to do the same.

"But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one."
""Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Given that nobody uses fucking swords anymore, it would be guns. Sell your fucking cloak and buy a gun.

pinkpistols.org/about-the-pink-pistols/

>Detroit for $500
That price is TOO DAMN HIGH

>faggot church would rather see hell on earth than free men protecting their families and communities
imagine my shock

Starting to see why Hitler hated slavs...