Life is suffering. To procreate is to increase suffering in the universe. Creating suffering is immoral...

Life is suffering. To procreate is to increase suffering in the universe. Creating suffering is immoral. Procreation is immoral.

suffering isn't immoral, most suffering is for morals

Life is not merely suffering, though

But a child is innocent.

And a serial killer isn't totally evil, yet we rightly condemn them as such.

*oughts your is*

Humans are a vehicle for man jizz and eggs.
We are all HUGE beings, just to live and die, so Jizz and Eggs can keep existing. Like huge butterflies

urgh, leave this site and do your homework or something

>life is suffering
what if I like to suffer?

You sound like bikecuck

>creating suffering is immoral
argument fell down here
to live is to suffer, but to suffer is to live - life without suffering would be less worth living
saged but if you do better next time I won't then

The creation of suffering is in itself, not inherently evil or immoral.

What if the joy of the creation of suffering is higher than the suffering of the party? 2subjective4quantifying kys yourself philosoplebe brainlet

hahaha kikes at it again, jidf next time please include your kike philosopher for goyim in your post.
>Life is suffering. To procreate is to increase suffering in the universe. Creating suffering is immoral. Procreation is immoral.
this general idea is from (((David Benatar))) work
>He is best known for his advocacy of antinatalism in his book Better Never to Have Been: The Harm of Coming into Existence, in which he argues that coming into existence is a serious harm, regardless of the feelings of the existing being once brought into existence, and that, as a consequence, it is always morally wrong to create more sentient beings.
now fuck off and KYS to avoid suffering.

Fuck off Natalist. Natalist are fucking pussies. If life is suffering then neck yourself.

Someone procreated today
And I was pretty bummed about it
But then I thought whomever procreated was happier to have passed along their genes than I was believe that all life is suffering
So whatever

Life for blacks are beautiful and they should procreate. Right Shlomo?

It's how you interpret it and how you've been brought up as a child and since others want to influence others because they can't let go of their little egos we have all these problems

I agree OP! Creating more Irish would be immoral, and would only cause the suffering of innocent potatoes.
More people however, is a good thing.

The astral plane which animates the material world is full of wondering souls desperate to spawn in a material body so they can experience carnal lusts once more.

It is these spirits which drive sexual attraction so they can reincarnate as humans.

They come into the world by their own accord, and by God's will.

Even if you became celibate, they'd just gravitate towards other people who do have sex because that is their portal into this world.

If you want to end such material suffering orientate yourself to God so that when you die you ascend up to him rather than wondering the decaying earth looking for a new body.

The world is filling up with brown bodies; dark carnal instruments which will send your soul to hell. You don't want to risk coming back in one of those.

you mean anti-natalist