So death in the DBZ universe means fuck all, they've brought back Vegita, Krillin...

So death in the DBZ universe means fuck all, they've brought back Vegita, Krillin , Yamcha etc countless times and even Frieza is back.

How come they never brought this fucker back? Plus he's Goku's brother, they can reform him and Gohan could finally have the uncle he's always wanted.

Because he was a minor character who'se only purpose was to build up to Nappa and Vegeta.

Eh I don't know he was kind of a dick you know...

His soul has probably been long since cleansed. Same with Cell.

He respect Vegeta though

>Raditz is resurrected
>Vegita still treats him as an underling
>works for the Brief's as a bodyguard slash butler

Because nobody liked him.

He was a massive dick to Goku & Co., and Vegeta and Nappa considered him a pathetic weakling.

The fact that he was Goku's brother was something that was downright easy to overlook.
It didn't mean anything besides the initial shock. He was still an opponent that needed to be taken down, and taken down he was.

>underling
>not NTRing vegeta

The saiyan god ritual was a pretty good excuse to bring either him, nappa or vegetas brother

>Gohan is older than his uncle
I had one of those, technically a great grand uncle. I wanted to punch him because why I was supposed to treat some punk kid special? Raditz being naturally a dick wouldn't help matters.

I think it's just Toriyama deciding not to do the obvious thing, and having the evil brother turn good.

Same thing with not having the main character be with the first girl he meets.

But would Gohan even forgive him?
I think it is pretty much established by Gohan's story at the Cell arc that his biggest fear is Raditz.

Why didnt bring whole family, as bardock and his wife, turles, and whoever fucking saiyans related

looks more like vegeta than cuckarot.

it's a shonen

>they can reform him and Gohan could finally have the uncle he's always wanted.
yeah... but piccalo doesn't have a brother...

They could do the same to nappa. He was vegetas right arm after all

>who'se
Fucking why

He had the best physique in the entirety of DBZ. Prove me wrong.

Every single villain that joined the heroes ever since DB was eventually forgiven.

death is just a prison now.

Because he's weak af. Even Chaozu would one shot him.

He could still beat Yamcha though.

As long as characters are aware of the Dragonballs and play by the rules it's like a game of dodgeball, where the dead have to sit on the bench.

That's false. Cell never wad

when did cell join the heroes??

but he's Gokus true family though...

What would he look like in super artstyle?

No yamcha won that sabiaman fight all the green dude could do to win was kill himself

he certainly had very interesting techniques.
tori could have done so much more with radditz.
i bet he forgot about him as well

Cause nigga ain't that popular.