>Yarmouk Camp Jan 26
imgur.com/V4A9H3h
>Afrin Canton Jan 25
imgur.com/Q07dAGu
Sochi FaQs
>pastebin.com/uTs48CTa

Devs Jan 29
>ISIS announces Inghimasi against Military academy in Kabul city
>US forces reject Turkish threats on Manbij. Will stay regardless if the Turkish Forces attempt to strike the city.
>Russia urges Damascus government to hold peace talks with the East Ghouta rebels
>Turkish Forces capture Hemame, Ushaghi, and Mamelan villages and a Hill near Rajo town in Afrin Canton
>Leader of the opposition Turkish Party(CHP) wishes to establish peace dialogue with the Syrian Government
>SAA has been ordered to allow SDF free passage through Aleppo from Afrin and Manbij. Kurdish Fighters to be given priority in Syrian Hospitals in the Fight against the Turkish Military.
>American Military not considering withdrawing from Syria
>Iraqi Government will take part in Syrian Peace talks; Kurds not to take part in Sochi peace talks.
>Turkish Forces capture 3 villages and strategic Hill in Afrin Canton - Most of North-Eastern Afrin now under Turkish Fire control
>Muslim World League - Saudi Organization - Denounces Holocaust denial
>Fitbits and GPS heatmap reveal Military base outlines and individual running paths and patterns.
>Turkish convoy in Idlib is halted by Russian airstrikes

Other urls found in this thread:

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-eliminates-entire-isis-convoy-east-syria-via-daring-ambush-operation/
tagesschau.de/inland/familiennachzug-einigung-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/usa-russland-sanktionen-117.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/katalonien-wahl-vertagt-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/polen-holocaust-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/jogging-app-soldaten-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/afrin-kulturdenkmal-101.html
twitter.com/guyelster
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Transitional_Council
youtube.com/watch?v=BAqhwRrNSuY
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/958301523213209602
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.256168&lon=37.261376&z=15&m=b&show=/33982668/Rasm-ad-Dahl
rt.com/news/417361-saudi-anti-corruption-settlement/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DICKBUTT

>not using superior version

PREVIOUS BREAD

>be Hadi

Lmao I thought this was Gibraltar for a moment

>LET'S RUN AWAY FROM THE CONFERENCE GUYZZ
>THAT WILL SHOW THEM
>THAT WILL SAVE IDLIB
the absolute state of the terrorists right now

>Breaking: Syrian Army eliminates entire ISIS convoy in east Syria via daring ambush operation

BEIRUT, LEBANON (1:10 P.M.) – Forces of the Syrian Arab Army in operating in the country’s eastern province of Deir Ezzor have ambushed and eliminated an entire Islamic State military convoy during a daring anti-terrorism operation.

According to the Syrian Ministry of Defence, on Tuesday, assault units of the Syrian Army launched a deep raid into the desert countryside of western Deir Ezzor province, discovering a passing ISIS group of vehicles and then positioning themselves to engage it.

Reports say that in the resulting ambush, Syrian forces destroyed the terrorist convoy to the effect of knocking-out five armed pickups (commonly referred to as ‘technicals’) during what was a very brief engagement.

For several months now, Islamic State fighters (some sources say up to 200) find themselves trapped in vast section of mostly featureless desert countryside between the co-joining provincial territories of eastern Homs and western Deir Ezzor.

Often ISIS is the one to launch raids in an attempt to break-out of the blockaded area, however now it seems that the Syrian Army may be making preliminary moves to completely collapse the pocket.

almasdarnews.com/article/breaking-syrian-army-eliminates-entire-isis-convoy-east-syria-via-daring-ambush-operation/

FamiliaNewsReports from previous
>PAKISTAN VIOLATES KASHMIR CEASEFIRE

>TURKISH JETS KILL EIGHT TARGETS IN NORTHERN IRAQ

>ARMENIA CONTINUES TO VIOLATE CEASEFIRE

>YEMENI PM TO FLEE COUNTRY AFTER S.YEMEN COUP

>AL-QAEDA ATTACK S.YEMEN SEPARATISTS IN SHABWA, KILLS 15

>RENEWED ANTI-GOVERNMENT PROTESTS CALLED FOR IN SUDAN BY OPPOSITION
>UN MEDIATOR GIVES FIVE OPTIONS FOR MACEDONIA NAME DISPUTE TO CHOOSE FROM
>NIGERIAN AIR FORCE KILLS DOZENS IN MISTAKEN RAID TARGETING ISWAP (BOKO HARAM)
>10 IS SLEEPER CELL AGENTS KILLED SOUTH OF MOSUL
>TWO ISLAMIC STATE - PHILLIPINES (ABU SAYYAF) MEMBERS ARRESTED IN ZAMBOANGA CITY

kek saved

Cheers familia.

DEATH TO AMERICA OF COURSE!

German news dump
tagesschau.de/inland/familiennachzug-einigung-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/usa-russland-sanktionen-117.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/katalonien-wahl-vertagt-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/polen-holocaust-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/jogging-app-soldaten-101.html
tagesschau.de/ausland/afrin-kulturdenkmal-101.html

Nice shade of green.

Never thought I would be rooting for green on the map.

>Yemeni Government source: the fall of the fourth brigade of presidential protection in Aden after being bombed by the UAE warplanes
Fucking praying right now that it is somwhow true
The shitstorm that would be caused by the UAE attacking Saudi's/Saudi backed troops when their supposed to be on the same side would be fucking amazing

THIS

>bombed by the UAE warplanes

You know life is worth living sometimes. Just for this.

why do they do this /sg/?

Kek 10/10

>being forced to use hohol because globalevents lacks a Yemeni map
It feels wrong.
I don't understand why they don't have one.

I approve of this meme

it's their culture.
Also in that culture: anal sex with a man is not gay if you are the one fucking

damn, lotsa Finnish high quality OC.
well done lad

So who are those "Yemeni separatists"
Houthis?
New faction?

Hopefully this helps in finally taking Taiz for Houthis.

Hi /sg/

Translate bls

>So who are those "Yemeni separatists"
A bunch of Weird LARPing Salafists and Ex-Gommies who want to bring back Best Yemen who get free shit to fight from the UAE

@guyelster 1h

#BREAKING #Yemen separatists capture #Aden, government confined to palace: Reuters

twitter.com/guyelster

At least it is official.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southern_Transitional_Council
>"The Southern Resistance Forces (SRF) declare a state of emergency in Aden and announce that it has begun the process of overthrowing the legitimate government and replacing it with a cabinet of technocrats,"
They worked with Hadi for a while. Now that the UAE backs them, they've made their move.

Inshallah, dashfag.

>Flag
You'd know

>New faction?
Not New actually
Theve been attempting to do this shit since 1994 but got put down by the Yemeni gov at the time
When the war broke out they took the oppurtunity to take over chunks of Ex-South Yemen and at the end of 2017 Announced they would be "Moving towards independence"

Turkey and their al nursa friends killed this innocent boy
shame on you
:^)

Xth for almighty trio aka axis of resistance.

>mfw this gives Houthis upperhand

Bare minimum of gains expected for the railroad to be secured.
Doubt the Tiger will be satisfied with a swamp, but i guess we'll see what happens in Sochi.

they are not new..

ah, I am too late

Look at these heroes of the west saving the west from the west

thanks lads

Wrong pepe dude

I actually admire ErDogs foreign policy a wee bit, I can relate to it far more than 'our' idiotic foreign policy.

>Hadi right now
He can do one of two things right now. Keep his fighters in Taiz, keeping the Houthis out, or bring em back and send them to Aden, leaving Taiz to the Houthis.

>*autistically screeches at everybody*
Elect me,hans

We got you familia.
If you have any other questions I'd be more than happy to answer them to the best of my ability.

>German admires wannabe Hitler
Who can I report this to?

So Flames of War ignites brighter in Yemen!
>youtube.com/watch?v=BAqhwRrNSuY
Hadi, Hadi
>the absolute fucking state of the Saudi coallition right now
Something tells me that certain Iranian general had something to do with it...

>ErDogs foreign policy
we wuz khanz?

the aspect of playing both sides, using his position as far as possible as he is aware that no faction wants to totally piss him off

>tfw Taiz could become Yemen's Aleppo

So when am i going to be able to travel to aleppo a few days?
We need a direct flight there already. Go through Latakia is a pain in the ass and dangerous.

we wuz sultans

you liked the recent cucking of your defense minister to that stupid island?

Pic related.

He will eventually choke on his aspirations...

Thanks for baking, FamiliAnon.
I put my Afrin gif in an old thread, I hope you saw it.

>The Syrian army and its allies are following up their operations in the northeastern countryside of Hama and control Rasm al-Dahl, north of the village of Khanafis, after clashes with groups scattered throughout the region.
twitter.com/C_Military1/status/958301523213209602
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=35.256168&lon=37.261376&z=15&m=b&show=/33982668/Rasm-ad-Dahl

you can still play both sides and not fuck up major like erdomeme. his incompetence caused PKK to have such lands in Syria and now we have to bomb the shit out of them in order to stop and clash with USA in the mean while.

>some people think there's something wrong with this

Nice one, m8.
You are a master meme maker.

Yea familia, I replied to it.
Might as well post it again though, it's a couple threads back.

sure, but it hasn't happened yet
yeah, I don't understand how Turkey can pull out of Afrin campaign should shit go south, I guess that he'd be in a kinda similar position as Saudis in Yemen, where they cannot pull out without losing face

>this girl will be shoah'd in your lifetime

feels good man. jews will win in the end, after all we are G-d's chosen

Yes, indeed!

we wont pull out of afrin, we cant and we shouldnt. in fact we have to go balls deep and end PKK once and for all against all odds. if it is blood they want, they should get so much blood, enough to drown everyone in the world.

thats my humble opinion at least.

>mutts and jews
>people

>go to island
>turk autistic screeching
>drop wreath
>turk autistic screeching
>leave
>hurr cucked because he didnt stay around forever

Everyone here is having a giggle with your media trying to portrait this as some short of victory/ statement

Dude did what he wanted to do and went about his business

>go island
>cucked by turks
>w-we are l-laughing

INSH'ALLAH

>we have to go balls deep and end PKK once and for all against all odds
you just made the point that erdomeme fucks up and now you make an argument for a situation where he can fuck up even more.
There are all kinds of things which could happen which would prevent Turkey
>end PKK once and for all#
what then?

Cheers familia.
If only Ebin were here, I bet there's a lot of activity on the Yemeni Warmap Talkpage right now. Maybe some updates could come out of it.

I've been out of the loop today, are there any reports on exactly what happened here? Did they actually kill some Turks or just the area near the convoy?
Has Erdomeme responded in any specific way other than his usual Turkik screeching?

>be erdomeme, kang of a country with a lot of mountainroaches that give you problems
>be a major contributor to the destabilisation of a country also containing previously mentioned mountaincretins
>mountainspawn chimps out
>"Oh no,who could have possibly see that one coming???????"
>get your hand forced to cooperate with previous enemies because long term thinking was just too difficult
Calculated and smart foreign policy indeed

>end PKK once and for all against all odds
So, you want to genocide the k*rds? Good luck, but it's just not possible in this day and age.

>innocent

>If only Ebin were here
then he should either learn from urduni or stop getting banned.
I like Ebin, but he is such a retard

Not a new faction

>JUSTTTT
the FSA cowards ran away from the conference hahahaha

Thats like saying that if I yell at passerbys I win because they "left"
They were leaving in the first place you mongoloid, what was he supposed to do, camp on the stupid rock in order to not entertain your delusions?
Your media is reaching DPRK levels

There's no news except for last nights twitter offensive.

>!.

gib qt muzz gf

Very true.
What's the deal with the technocrats?

fine fine, you are right, I retract my notion

It's so much harder without him.
I feel lost, yet I still have his teachings to guide me, like Luke after Obi Wan died, pic related.

Aren't you an Iranian?

Whats the Political Ideology of the Southern movement and the STC?

no what i say is, the situation is already fucked up, fucking it up more wont change anything. at least this time it will be on our terms

>what then?
peace

>genocide the k*rds
most k*rds in turkey are not pro PKK anyways, they are on majority vote for erdomeme because of muh islam. diaspora k*rds make it look like we are killing k*rds as a national sport but if it was so then why are there still k*rds around right?

never believe diaspora, they are always shit people.

Jesus she's cute
>Just stole this off the Russki /sg/.
Russischer Spion!!!
>o-oder unser Spion im Feindesgebiet?

They want to replace the current retarded government with a temporary government of technocrats, until independence is gained.

I dunno man, I'm still not convinced that the Houthis aren't based.

Do we know that he got banned though? His big absence for those two months was because he moved, not because he got banned.

He is banned, told me elswhere.

KSA SAYS SETTLEMENTS IN ANTI-CORRUPTION CRACKDOWN VALUED AT $106 BILLION USD
>rt.com/news/417361-saudi-anti-corruption-settlement/
>Settlements from Saudi Arabia's crackdown on corruption have generated an estimated 400 billion riyal (US$106.7 billion), according to Attorney-General Sheikh Saud Al Mojeb.
FNR: The anti-corruption crackdown initiated by Saudi Crown Prince Mohammad bin Salman ended yesterday when the last prince departed from the Riyadh Ritz Hotel, a makeshift prison for the Saudi princes accused of corruption.
The probe has netted the KSA $106 billion USD (400 billion Riyal), mostly through assets, including real estate, commercial entities, and securities, but also cash.
According to the KSA government, 65 still remain in custody, but they are believed to not be in the Ritz Hotel, possibly under home detention.

What do you mean cunt, as if at the time Turkey could do anything

No, I'm South Arabian.
They are nationalists and want to bring back South Yemen with the borders of 1990 but without the 'Yemen' part. Basically the "yemenification" that happened in 1967 by bringing the "Yemen" in the form of "South Yemen" was a mistake.