China is shit

Why are people praising this country like it's some form of fucking utopia? Why are people saying that China is not politically correct?
In China:
>No good video games, because most video games are banned
>No Sup Forums, because internet is banned
>Chinese "face" culture is basically christianity in drag
>Lack of political correctness? Try saying anything wrong about the goverment and you are dead. Say something wrong about someone else or criticise somebody and you lose "face", people will start to treat you like shit
>No good music, because offensive or provocative music is banned, only cheesy Ching Chong pop songs about love for your country, no experimentation allowed
>You will work 17 hours a day just like in any other East Asian country, despite finishing your job in 8 hours for no reason, because symbolism is more important then logic
>Your kids would have to study for 17 hours a day, things that they will forget later for an exam that doesn't teach anything in life, because symbolism is more important then logic
Chinese culture is garbage

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GPOkpOipBYM&time_continue=400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WELL YOUR JUST A BUNCH OF FAGGOTS HOSTING AMERICAN TROOPS BECAUSE YOU HAD DEATH CAMPS

oh and you will host refugees soon because germany cant stand you and sweden is trying to kick the kebabs out

Kek not going to happen

>sweden is trying to kick the kebabs out
lol
Also nice tu quoque fallacy
Typical chinaman

Freedom and liberty is out, totalitarianism and being a drone for the borg is the cool hip thing, all the young white guys are into it now.

So it's no surprise they're sucking off chinks these days even though chinks are the penultimate bugmen, ironically enough.

That's what happens when people don't know how to be free and how to take responsibility for their own actions, and need a regime to tell them what to do

actully i worked in china and Sup Forums was one of the only sites that was working. saved my life for the time

ARHHH!!!! GODDMAN chinks trying to take over liberal/jew HOLLYWOOD I prefer it to be than way than communist chink hollywood!!! ahhhhhhhhh !!! dman chinks trying to take away my taiwann and hong kong!!! arhggg!!!! what other thing to rant?

Because China is rising. You're right, it's a shithole now. Half a century of communism does that to you. But they're steadily improving - in politicial influence, military power, economy and scientific achievements. The West is only in decline. China doesn't have that populist, left wing bullshit to keep them back.

Freedom is not granted by any government. Freedom is the capacity of every individual. To think and act by yourself. It's something governments can neither give nor take away.

Even the "liberal"/democratic Asian nations like Japan, Worst Korea, and Singapore are mostly extremely stifling and totalitarian by Western standards (Taiwan is something of an exception, as is Hong Kong SAR although the former is only arguably a country at all and the latter is not).

The based East Aryans meme is largely the result of insufficiently well-informed white expats and neckbeards in their basements projecting an ideal version of the West that largely exists only in their heads onto another race of people they're ignorant enough to use as a backdrop.

East Asians are good at copying our technologies, they're tidy, and they're dilligent. But the way they live is incredibly stressful. In fact, just being around them becomes more stressful the more you understand them, their language and their culture.

Being raised in a country that fills your brain with propaganda will diminish your capability of thinking by yourself. That's why if you were born in Nazi Germany you would 99,9% be a nazi

Sup Forums works in china, probably because the government doesn't know about. you don't see chinese posters because they don't know about it either

AFAIK Google captcha is blocked in China because of the Great Firewall, so you need a Sup Forums Gold Account to post

THE only exception i like from China is that they are fighting against Muslims or ISIS terrorist. here is the face of the enemy!!

Propaganda is a meme. It's definition is "spreading information for a political agenda, especially misleading or false information". Sound familiar? It's what every politician, even in the West, does. Candidates spout one sided arguments, crafted by their campaign team to fit into a slick sound byte and pander to whatever populist issue is the vogue. So called debates have very little content. If you pay attention, most of the time candidates aren't even answering the questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=GPOkpOipBYM&time_continue=400

>most video games are banned
Good.

Good.

[Citation Needed]

>No good music
Ironically chinese are probably bigger fans of western classical than your average westerner

>You will work 17 hours a day just like in any other East Asian country

Probably why their country is no longer a shithole.

>Your kids would have to study for 17 hours a day

Good.

The negatives still overbalance the positives

China has communist rules (total authoritarian state in which you work in a sweat shop all day for a bag of rice) but it also relies heavily on capitalism and is not a communist country.

It has the benefits and riches of capitalism that goes to the elite and the shitness of communism which is why most people are peasants.

butt

>Ironically chinese are probably bigger fans of western classical than your average westerner

Classical music is not the only music, you pleb

>Probably why their country is no longer a shithole.

Debatable. While menial tasks and physical labor can be performed in such long work hours, try starting a programming project, work on it 16-20 hours a day and see how far will you go without fucking killing yourself. Then try starting one and work on it for 8- 10 hours and you will have much better, well thought out results

>if only the commies lost the civil war, then China would be based!!!!!

What it really comes down to is that 99% of Westerners including Sup Forumsacks can't actually imagine what it is like to live in a relatively authoritarian democratic country like Flag Related, let alone an outright despotic shithole like North Korea or even a more moderate one like the PRC.

They're speaking from absolutely no experience, they're just dissatisfied youths who assume that "A isn't working, so B must be better."

Plus being edgy upsets their normie parents which is always a rush I suppose.

That's not nice with your future neighbor, Pooland.

>mfw China just passed Russia in GDP per capita
Europe and China right beside each other. It's really a small world

t. 蝗蟲

Seriously though, if you love Communist China, why don't you live there?

But then again, I suppose you can just stay where you are, and wait for Beijing to bring it to you. Only a few decades left, after all.

>mfw people complain about rich Chinese coming over and buying up all their shit
>mfw that was just 1%
The yellow tide is coming.

Fuck the modern chinese. This modern unified industrial authoritarian china will be the end of the chinese if they dont put a stop it.

The chinese are at their best in a realm of turmoil, violence, flux,

The Chinese need a little insane backward mysticism and sorcery in their culture. Without it they would all commit suicide.

>kimchi
I live in HK, lol. No reason for me to move, just laugh as umbrella cucks get their just desserts.

You don't seem to understand I'm from the silent majority here in HK, people who actually have jobs and doesn't spent all their time following a fifth columnist in the hopes that I get to take up foreign magazine cover space myself.

Unlike taiwan faggotry, most people here understand China is on its way up and the best way to succeed is to ride in its wake. So that's what im doing.

Fuck yes Korea... this is one of the finest posts ever made on this board.

I know you't being sarcastic, but amerimutts actually believe this.

I'm not still a fan nuclear energy, even though it gets the job done, it is unsafe for the world.

Still, it's a country that runs on an ideology, and because of it whatever the goverment will say will be considered "true" even when it's not

>REEEEEEE how dare China stand up for themselves
>why can't chinks just submit and be good little slaves like nips and gooks

I've lost all sympathy for whites in America. You goyim deserve to be kike slaves.

Absolutely not idiot. The Chinese will be extinct this century unless they abandon modernity. Their land literally cannot sustain it. They are running out of water FAST, and thats just one problem

>go back to the 1800s so we can colonize you again in opium war 3
>its for your best interest trust me

The only people on here praising china are chinese diaspora. Notice that 9 times out of 10 it's a Canadian or Australian flag, which both have a lot of chinese immigrants

See The only good parts of East Asia are the parts previously colonized by the European powers and the parts currently dominated by the United States.

What good reason do you have exactly to be shilling for China? What's good about them?

Hangul Saram

Lol, jews will be gone as a prerequisite to any of these ideas, fool. Opium, colonization, all of that shit is the jewish imposition on the world. No decent race of man would allow for a society that has "suicide nets" We have to roll back this jewish nightmare wolrd once they are gone.

>checks flag

Oh I see, you're a butthurt Meme-lonian who is reflexively pro-Chinese because you "identify" with their "anti-colonial struggle" or some stupid shit like that.

>yfw whites are the real jews

good for (((who)))?

The very fact that you think a stupid faggot parade in Taiwan by itself "proves" China is better demonstrates to be how hopelessly naive you are.

For one thing, have you had to breathe Chinese air for more than a few weeks? That alone makes Taiwan (while itself not free of air polution) clearly better.

Chinese cheap shit got to peoples head. I member the days then people used to hate everything chinese and it was the synonim for crap.

But what about the Polish death camps?
Already “forgot” about it, wojciek?

>let (((whites))) run your country chinks
>we're only doing it for your benefit
>trust us theres no (((ulterior motive))) or anything

nobody is asking you to live in China, why do you even care?

Wow, slavery in jewish factories in subservience to global jewish profits is china standing up for itself?

Do you have any fucking clue what the world bank and the IMF are doing in rural China, to ensure the land and people are 'productive'? Look it up yourself, it can't be described here. Holy shit you know nothing.

>The chinese are at their best in a realm of turmoil, violence, flux,

>calls for civil war in China
>pretends to care about muh poor Chinese farmers in the next post

lol

Gonna move to China in October with my qt 22 year old Chinese gf.

Like Vietnam? Or Malaysia? Or India? I don't understand, China was effectively colonized at one point.

good luck smelling them nuclear fission energy smoke and smog.

Your depth of ignorance is astounding. Chinese culture is being totalized and normalized... the complete annihilation of huge swathes of chinese culture is occurring right now in the name of this authoritarian pipe dream of one china, a china where no rebellion is possible. You have literally no idea of any other china but this genocidal total government.

Fuck your dedication to ignorance. Civil war? Imbecile. Are you even aware of how ancient recorded chinese history is?

He means the Far East. E.G. ROK, DPRK, Peoples Republic Of Chinks, Tawian or Chinese Taipei for the kiss assers, Japan, and Hong Kong

actually no, it is the same. maybe furthest east asia*

>authoritarian pipe dream of one china, a china where no rebellion is possible.

wow sounds just like every single dynasty in all of Chinese history

Get over yourself mutt, nobody actually believes your fake sympathy - You don't give a shit about Chinese people or Chinese culture. Your goal is toppling the Chinese regime the same way you did to Syria, Iraq, and Libya, muh "poor oppressive dictatorship" is just your casus belli. Too bad for your jew masters China has nukes.

China is the super power and the beacon of light for the upcoming decades for humanity.

White cumskins get fucked

But they were all under western rule at some point. Half were under Japanese rule as well. How can you compare

China the beacon of light of humanity? Good joke my "German" friend.

They'll be fine considering thir totalitarian state act in chinese interest but certainly not for humanity. For the rest of the world they'll be jews with slanted eyes.

>no muh video games and other useless forms of escapism
>no weebshit and boards that creates generations of socially-inept virgin retards
>no degenerate counter-culture that disrespects authority and tradition
>promotes culture of hard work, productivity and self-accomplishment
>education is an actual thing there, not leftist indoctrination camps like in the West

China buys our resources and makes tons of cheap yet useful stuff. How can anyone even compete with skilled cheap labour?

The only way to save the world is for them to return to isolated communism.

>Fission
>Smoke
Good job failing nuclear physics 101

>nuclear energy smoke
>Mexican education

Shut your filthy trap Eurocuck.

China will produce genetically enhanced people while you white cumskins are sucking brown and black dicks.

>Why are people praising this country like it's some form of fucking utopia?
I was going to ask the same about you.

According to Alexa, the Chinese love Sup Forums.

>totalitarian
lol absolutely not.

isnt it ironic that the kind of liberal progressivism in western countries is no longer a good thing according to Sup Forums

>implying there's no Great Firewall that you have to be a figurative "kangeroo" to jump over

you mean theyll be a fascist state?

china's fucking shit

next

China will destroy the world even worse than the USA in their quest of power. They will be like insects devouring all in their wake.

Already are one.

whats wrong with fascism exactly?

its not jewish

When China will attack every neighbour asian countries and will slit the throat of everyone who don't want to be become a slave you'll see.

USA lust for power is shit too. Me saying China will bring disaster doesn't mean I like America.

meanwhile in the eu you get overrrun by religious fascists

He's not from the EU he is a butthurt south east asian. Probably a viet or something.

Actual Europeans couldn't care less what China does in Asia.

Not really, I just hope China will not transform itself into an even shittier version of the USA in the end.