Did anyone else realize that the redirect from /pol to /mlpol caused a bunch of bots to fail and things like black dick...

Did anyone else realize that the redirect from /pol to /mlpol caused a bunch of bots to fail and things like black dick, bog, sjw threads aren't showing up?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg
youtube.com/watch?v=rPlBnc6XA1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

who is that guy in the pic

/mlp/ is like our Morty to put it in reddit terms, not that i go there, i just like the show and hate that reddit took it as their own

A blessing in disguise I hope.

So do you want the basic gestalt, a quick rundown, or the whole enchilada?

Shh, keep it quiet so they don't notice

the Bog's never left

Are we really pretending that the blacked threads are a bot and not just bored fucks

We should bogpill these horsefuckers.
youtube.com/watch?v=piDrgUWlqKg

Sup Forums autodirects to /mlpol/, black dick probably isn't showing up because the people who post them are busy drawing tranny flags on reddit

>phone vibrates
>look down
>see this

wat do?

All three

Don't ask, man. Just don't.

Answer the phone and then inmediately hang

The phone call that saved Sup Forums

You'll be contacted

'Bring it down!'

jesus christ my sides
have a (you)

>Bogdanoffs replace the fabric of the cosmos with high-energy Boggs Hison particles
>they break the maximum entropy state, giving birth to the Big Bog
>universe is separated into 7 layers of information
>we only have access to the first layer, and have only heard about 4
>first dinosaur bones were found by the Bogdanoffs
>managed to build the first quantum computer, which they sold to only a handful of trusted members of the Bogda Council
>they travel through the nonlinear arrow of time to clean the layers from time to time
>in control of butterfly effect and string theory
>able to open and close the tectonic plates at any time
>kickstarted Project Manhattan
>own almost all the satellites that circle Earth
>host intelligence olympics every century. Albert Einstein was the last competitor and was never seen again
>scientists from all corners of the world warn against the unpredictable nature of the Bogline
>they decide which stars evolve into super novas to keep the galaxy balanced
>maintain the Van Allen radiation bog to keep us safe from solar flares
>there is a light illusion on Mount Rushmore hiding the faces of the Bogdanoffs
>the ancient chinese were the first to find evidence pointing to the brothers
>the research bases in Antarctica lead to the secret Bogpill factory
>rumor says that the Bogdanoffs instantly learned the entire wikipedia after accidentally connecting a neuron ending to the internet
>they were the ones to activate Yellowstone Volcano
>prophet Baba Bogda wrote "The Great Bogulation", where the Bogdanoffs themselves descend Earth to pick the chosen ones
>the Illuminati conspiracy cards predicted all the events caused by the Bogdanoffs to this day

Yes and the double posts about the same topic with 2 different pictures fishing for yous

Well,

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

The phone call that saved Sup Forums

>Rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs
>In contact with aliens
>Rumoured to possess psychic abilities
>Control france with an iron fist
>Own castles and banks all over the world
>Direct descendants of the ancient royal blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city)
>Own basically every DNA editing research facility on Earth
>Published theoretical physics papers in scientific journals over 200 years ahead of their time. Scientists are still unable to understand the complexities of their research.
>First designer babies will be Bogdanoff Babies
>Both brothers said to have 200+ IQ
>Ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them
>These are the Bogdanoff twins
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the world
>You likely have Bogdabots inside you right now
>The Bogdanoffs are in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church
>They learned fluent French in under a week
>Saved Europe from destruction with a single phone call
>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff
>The twins are 67 years old, from the space-time reference point of the base human.
>God was challenged by the Bogdanoffs and lost

slow walk up on these guys?

Do you need a quick rundown?

Yup. They're using some bastardized version of delayclose to spam.

Yes, true. Now stop posting that dumb nigger. He's a forced Reddit meme. They've all fucked off for the day so let it be.

isn't it a bit soon to bogpill these ponies?

>implying you have an option

swift jog on these two?

I am going to need the slow jog-up.

bog is a forced meme, gets reported by everyone and deleted

its not funny
and its forced
nobody likes it

You are right I think the bots are fucked up from posting on Sup Forums wait till Monday itll get fixed I BET. Seriously the idiots who think the shilling has stopped is just legit MLP retards.

>implying anyone can actually swallow the bogpill
It's never too soon, just drop the pill and walk away, they decide their own fate

t. bidf

>meme
>forced
is there any other kind?

Get in here and vote, niggers.

>not bogpilled
Nice try, but you'll realize it sooner or later.

i just found out bongs are chosen people
youtube.com/watch?v=rPlBnc6XA1E

therefore i agree with you and i respect your opinions.

are you retarded or..?

most memes arent forced

done and checked

I like it. It's funnier to imagine the Bogdanoffs run the universe than to constantly face the hard truth.

MODS

Slide thread

There is a huge happening, turn on . Holy shit, Trump is done for!

CAPTCHA>>bird[0,1][2,0][2,1]

>all they have to do is tweak a few lines of source code and it'll be BBC Shill city again