Looks like our dictator is going down... or not...

Looks like our dictator is going down... or not. He was named in a huge bribe and betrayal scandal involving Tissenkrupp.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vhX_RQQYlbw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's a jew how is this news?

youtube.com/watch?v=vhX_RQQYlbw

Elaborate kike whats going on in Israel

Most of his voters are Arab Jews. He literally allied with the mafia to secure his seat.

Bibi built over the year a dictatorship de facto by replacing all the government with his puppets and allying with groups who only want money and don't care for the state. There'll be no revolution, I estimate it'll end with some form of fake democracy like Turkey or Iran, or Russia, or even a monarchy. It's been rumored for years some of the recent elections were rigged by Bibi's party.

Does this make bibi like some sort of Ascended God jew for out jewing the literal jew fortress?

Jews Jewing Jews, how is this news?

reunited christian Palestine when?

Will HerZOG now take the power?

Not surprising that KING JEW BIBI NINTENDOYAHOO would absolutely OVEN his own kind.

No. As I said most of his votes come from Arep Jews, they never even wanted a Jewish state.

>kike doing kike things

In other news, water is wet.

...go on

>ThyssenKrupp
>2007
>Turin

REUNITED CHRISTIAN PALESTINE WHEN?

>Tissenkrupp

how low Krupp and Thyssen have fallen

They arrived to Israel only after it was established, they are a tribe, they have deeply rooted hatred towards civil states just like every other Arab nation.

The Germans are behind everything desu. Because of them there is multiculturalism and Israel.

bibi trust and betrayal ova

So he is not jewish enough?

one day user

when there will be no more sultanates, emirates and caliphates

why not murder them like any other arab?
also are there lots of nonwhite jews in israel?
i mean even more nonwhite than regular jews

Bibi is a based kike great man

>monarchy
what, are they going to anoint his ass with oil?
you cant just be 'king of israel'

>They arrived to Israel only after it was established

Wait, so the British soldiers who removed those Arabs after the Ottoman Empire's collapse, were actually removing tribes people? Not people living in their native land?

I mean there was Arabs living on the Mediterranean coast of what is now Israel (was Palestine 60 years ago, and the Ottoman Empire 120 years ago).

No, the problem is he's TOO Jewish. That feel Israel is literally the fulfillment of a prophecy by an NSDAP leader from the 1930's who commented about Zionism.

It'll be like in the Bible, instead of a prophet choosing him it'll be the rabies.

What?

Im referring to the 'Arab Jews', who you said were a tribe and only came to Israel after it was established

>Wait, so the British soldiers who removed those Arabs after the Ottoman Empire's collapse, were actually removing tribes people? Not people living in their native land?
I don't know which people were removed, but there were no Arab nations, they were created by France and the perfedious Albion after WWI, as part of a scheme to share influenec over the middle east. Just look at the maps of syria, jordan, iraq etc. the lines are arrow straight, they were drawn in a map without even knowing what's there, and that's the real reason why there are always wars in the ME ever since.

>Check the Hebrew edition of Hareetz
>Look up a few articles
>Scroll down to the comments section
>"Translate to English"
>Bibi is getting torn to shreds
Oy vey, the Jews know, shut it down! Hey OP, who was the biggest chance of becoming the next glorious leader in case he goes down?

> but there were no Arab nations

Lol are you really going to say the Ottoman Empire wasn't Arab? So that's why the British military supplied weapons and support to the Al Saud family to make Saudi Arabia? And the French split the rest up?

You are going to tell me that there was no Arab nations before the creation of Israel, even though after the British and French purposely created a huge power vacuum and essentially put their own powers in to take the resources, in order to make those Arabs weak.

Why would they want to make Arabs weak? Or anyone in the Middle East?

pic related

> that's the real reason why there are always wars in the ME ever since.

Yeah thanks ya damn Zionists

>was
>*has
Sorry apparently I can't into English. Or space for that matter.

But seriously, I got so used to Bibi being widely supported over the years it amazes me that the public eye has turned against him seemingly out of the blue and I have no fucking clue who could be your next overlord.

These were tribes, it has little to do with the European national revolution. You should learn more about the Arab world.

That newpaper has like 4% market share, everywhere else Bibi is king.

>sand nigger have no moral compass.

We already knew this

Could you link me up to some alternatives or just throw me some names that I could check then please? Preferably both from the left and the right, because truth is usually somewhere in the middle.

Hareetz is a weird cookie. The American edition seems to be pretty right wing, at least based on the comments, but the Hebrew one seems to be full of lefties. Still, 4%... Fuck, that's nothing. Thought it was more popular.

>These were tribes,

So its ok to destroy an entire region because of tribes people. K

>European national revolution

What does that have to do with anything? The Balfour Declaration is literally a Britsh Lord buying Palestinian property. After he told the British military to break up those states so he can make Israel, a false state, be at the epicenter of the next century's biggest problems.

Keep trying to slide it, u can't delete history

There's no real press here, the most popular paper is 100% rigged, it gives positives coverage to whichever pays it more.

>So its ok to destroy an entire region because of tribes people. K
How did israel destory the entire region? It only destroyed the area it currently occupies, if you can call it that.

>be at the epicenter of the next century's biggest problems
How is Israeli the epicenter? It's only used as an excuse by dictators of both sides.

>asshurt faggot
>no sources
>"he's a dictator"
>pandering to WN by saying all his voters are Arabs
Cry more

I didn't say Israel didn't destroy the entire region. I said the people who created Israel did? Who created Israel?

>The Rothschild Family
>The British Military
>The Signatures of the Balfour Declaration

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balfour_Declaration

You're so afraid you're pulling out bullshit from every corner

>I didn't say Israel destroyed the entire region*

he's a de-facto sort of king u dumbass

You can just admit your a zionist instead trying to weasel yourself out of this one.

The Britisth wanted to diminish France's influence as a result of the WWI agreement, that's why they made the declaration. We were caught in the middle, used by the British. Perfidious Albion will always win in political tricks.
Later the 1948 war was won by Israel, that's why territories which were supposed to be Arab are now Jewish.

>There's no real press here
Nigga there ain't no "real press" anywhere, it was always a business. Print out some shit on paper, sell said paper to whoever pays most, rinse and repeat. But ok, what's the most popular one then?

What does it matter anyway? Israel is now a fact.

ynet.co.il but everything there is rigged.

That's fine, I'm more interested in the comments anyway. Thank you.

Those imaginary lines that they made isn't a fact. Those people who were forced to go to Israel because of military operations and bribing (aside from purposely sending secretive agents to those countries to destabilize it), aren't going to stay there forever.

Those Jews are as brainwashed as those Arabs who listen to Wahhabi's.

>Those Jews are as brainwashed as those Arabs who listen to Wahhabi's.
OK I don't disagree with you about anything, only that the Pallies are more of a nation than us.

Does that mean you merchants are gonna be ruled by lefties now?

"Arab Jews" , how are they tribal you retard ? They lived in the urbanised cities of the Arab would before the Arabs have conqoured and colonized the region with the rise of Islam.

That is why most of them would kill you if you call them Arab , as they identify with the ancient cultures they were a part of in the past.

As for why they choose right wing parties , unlike you ? They lived a long side with Arabs , for a long time , and as a result they know , understand and hate them.

If only the world wasn't so chaotic, maybe you could have your own nation without having to kill people for it.

No , if Bibi walls another right wing candidate will take his place. The problem is that all the truelly right wing parties are also religius , which gets them allienated from most of the population.

Bibi loose * not walls .. stupid autocorrect